Don't leave

The dork I love. -Hiatus-

Taemin's POV

She remembers..... We went back to sleep after our conversation. As I watched her sleeping face that was in my arms I thought, Jennifer, no one has ever made me feel this way. I could look at her forever and never would I get bored. I caressed her face, remembering her eyes, nose, cheeks, lips with just a touch. I brushed away the hair in her face and kissed her forehead. There's something wrong, she's having a fever. I layed her head on my pillow and got a small hand towel from her drawers and I walked over to the washroom and soaked it in cold water. I walked back to her room and found her sweating, somethings not right.

"Taeminnie, don't leave.' I looked at her in confusion, she's sleep talking. "Taeminnie, Taemin! Don't leave! Please!" I ran to her, I wiped her head with the towel. "Jagiya, wake up. It's just a dream." Jennifer's eyes opened, tears flowed out of her eyes. She sat up and sobbed. "Jagiya, what happened now?" "My dream, you left me.." "What? I would never leave you, and you know that. Why are you crying?" "The thought of it scared me.." I hugged her.. And comforted her.."I'll never leave, and this I promise you.." I hummed her a song until she fell asleep on my chest.

Jennifer's POV

I woke up once again to another nightmare, Taemin leaving me. Why is it when his body wasn't next to mine I instantly got a nightmare, yes I knew he wasn't next to me, I can tell because I felt cold. But I woke up to cold sweats and Taemin next to me. He comforted me and hummed to The River Flows In You by Yiruma, it's his favorite song and my favorite song aswell. As I fell asleep on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, breathing and humming. I re-called our first kiss again. It always comes up into my mind. 

(To Be Continued...)

~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~

Just a short update before I go to school :D You know how much I love you guys! Well, I'm writing a new one-shot, so I hope you all look at it and support it as much as you support this one! 

Please comment, I'm seriously doubting anyone reads my fanfic anymore TT.TT