Re-collecting Memories

The dork I love. -Hiatus-

Jennifer's POV

That night I allowed Taemin to stay with me on my bed, I didn't sense any danger in being next to him.

~Dream~

 

He kissed me.... He confessed...... I kissed him back...... Giving, my first kiss......

Taemin pulled away..

You kissed me back! Taemin said.

~.~.~.~.~.~

I woke up the next morning in someone elses bed? Oh yeah, Taeminnie's bed. I opened my eyes to find Taemin asleep, he was still hugging me. I tried to pry his arms off me but he just held me tighter. Don't try, Jagiya. Whaaat? Your awake? I said. Yeah, now can you please stay still. I wanna sleep. Stay here with me..

~.~.~.~.~.~

Fine, break-up with him, actually... Beat him up.... Then you can break-up with him. No, I can't. Please don't hurt him. Kill me, hurt me, beat me! Just don't hurt Taemin. Sweet, sweet JenJen. You know I can't hurt you. Now beat him. Kevin, don't ever call me JenJen. I can't beat him, do what you want to me, just don't touch Taemin. Jennifer, do what he says already, Taemin said to me. I nodded....

~.~.~.~.~.~

Kevin untied me. I walked over to Taemin, and caressed his cheek. I secretly cut the ropes off Taemin with the knife I kept. Jennifer, you were supposed to beat Taemin! NOT CUT HIS ROPES!  Kevin ran towards Taemin with a chair. I ran infront of Taemin and took the damage..... My head it was bleeding..... I fell unconsious...... 

~.~.~.~.~.~

I woke up with a scream then I started to cry. Taemin woke up... "Jennifer, are you okay?" "I remembered, I'm re-collecting memories." "What memories do you remember?" "You have to tell me if it happened okay." I said, I wanted to make sure what I dreamt was real. "Okay." I started off with our first kiss. "Our first kiss, you were my first kiss. And I was your first kiss, right?" "Yeah. You were my first kiss Jennifer." Tears brimmed in Taemin's eyes and a smile formed. "I stayed with you one night, you were awake but I didn't know." "Yeah, I was hugging you." Taemin smiled even more. "Taemin, this is the part where I got scared." "Tell me." "Kevin cut your cheek." I found a scar on his face, it wasn't to visible. I caressed where he had the scar. "This is where you got cut right?" I asked Taemin. He put his hand ontop of mine. "Yeah, that's the cut." "I cut you out of ropes and I took the damage of the chair for you." Tears fell out Taemin's eyes. "Yeah" He replied weakly. 

"Taemin, I remember now. I remember how much I loved you, I remember why I wanted to take the damage. I wanted you to be safe, I didn't care if I was the one who got hurt or killed. As long as you were safe I would be happy." I kissed his tears away. Taemin kissed my lips, I felt love through his kiss. "Don't ever do that again, I would die on the inside if you died. I can't live without you Jennifer, your my everything" He kissed me again, my memories flooded back into my mind. "Taemin oppa, saranghae." "Jennifer, saranghae."

~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~
Sorry it's short, I have to do my homework -_- not cool. But anyways, I wonder, Is anyone still reading this? Please comment if you are. It would be no use in me writing if no one reads this. Oh wells, please comment! I hope you liked this update even though it's short.