♚Chapter 12 Just Us Part 2

Queens♚JYP/YG/SM girl group♚We Rule!



January 18,2015 8:45 PM
Ice Giants (an ice-cream parlor in Seoul)

 




They headed towards Ice-Giants the icecream parlor was famous because it had a store that was exclusive, only a few people could go there. By few people it meant celebrities, socialites etc. The owner had a clever idea so that the who's who of the entertainment industry could also get there icecream without having to deal with fans, paparazzi or worse sasaengs. The girls headed towards the ice-cream parlor they were all wearing a huge smile on their faces. It has been a long time where they could eat whatever they want without having to watch their diet needed for their next comeback.

"Rose!" someone spotted one of the members as soon as they came in. Rose faced the direction of the voice, there was Baekhyun waving his hand while holding his ice-cream cone. He motioned for the members of QUEEN to seat where they were. Baekhyun was not alone. Rose sat next to Baekhyun while she said hi to the other occupants of their table

"Kim Jongdae," Jiyoon could recognize that face anytime, she sat farthest away from him.

"I see...EXO and Shinee are hanging out together," Grace stated at she waved at some of the members of the two groups

"Grace..."

"Taemin"

"oh god...are you gonna continue with that? stating your names"Alyn complained in english, while rolling her eyes. Xin stared at her and warned her not to go all diva on them. Alyn mouthed the leader a "what?" Eunson gave an appologetic smile towards Taemin and dragged Alyn towards the Icecream on display so they could pick whatever they wanted to.

"what was she saying?" Minho said while chuckling.

"nothing that concerns you, of course," Minhee butted in and squeezed herself between Taemin and Minho, shooing the maknae of Shinee away. Minhee gave her secret husband her one of her sweetest smiles, while Minho gave her an equally sweet smile reserved just for her.

"this is making me puke..really Minho hyung"Jongdae said while feigning a gag, Minho playfully stepped on Jongdae's foot underneath the table while sticking his tongue out at the exo troll.

"what are you going to get Minhee?"Minho asked her

"the usual Minho"she told him, Minho stood up to buy her favorite strawberry ice-cream, just for his secret wife.

"Do you always go on ice-cream dates oppa?"Grace

"sometimes but-"he realized that he did admit that the two of them go on dates. So stupid Minho

"they are practically childhood friends," Taemin said trying to save his hyung's . 

"of course they are," Grace tried to suppress a giggle, but really though. who doesn't ship Minhee and Minho is absolutely crazy.


"I SHIP I SHIP," the maknae of Queens suddenly exclaimed, shocking everyone. MiA laughed as she hooked her arm around Jade's shoulder, glad that she was already feeling better.

The secretly married couple shook their heads with sly grins. Xin got up and walked over to the display. "Okay, kids. What do y'all want? Better tell me fast before I change my mind about treating you," the leader said with a fake threatening edge to her voice. As if anyone could soud threatening when offering ice-cream.

The two maknaes raced over to hook their arms with Xin, telling her what they wanted. The older girl simply laughed at their childishness.

"Ya, leader!" Alyn called from near the cashier. She had already selected her ice creamm and was waiting behind Eunson to pay.

"Pay for mine too?" Alyn playfully offered. Xin turned to her and stuck her tongue out. Alyn frowned and turned around just in time to hear Eunson say "I'll pay for her's too."

Alyn raised an eyebrow. That was unexpected. "Yah, you don't need to," she said, already pulling out her purse. Eunson put a hand out to stop her.

"When we go for your salon treatment, you pay for my manicure," she half-joked. 

Alyn laughed "Hey! your manicure's at least twice the price of this ice-cream!" she joked back, thankful that the tension around them was slowly dissipating.

The 9 girls squeezed around the tables with their sunbae's from EXO & Shinee, joking around as they ate.

"So how's preparation for the comeback coming along," Taemin asked no one in particular.

Minbae suddenly looked down, remembering what happened ealier today during practice. Jiyoon gave a small smile at the maknae before answering, "Oh, we just need to work on polishing a bit here and there, but otherwise I'd say we're almost set!"

"After all, we are the Queens of k-pop," said Grace with a smirk. Taemin rolled his eyes at the girl. Which earned him a kick from under the table. 

Taemin bit back a curse but was whacked on the head by Jongin. "There are minors here," he said while pointing to Minbae. 

To that, Minbae looked at MiA and they shared a knowing glance before laughing, almost snorting the ice cream out of their noses. 

The member of EXO raised an eyebrow. What was so funny? Rose shook her head before answering his unspoken question. 

"This kids more foul mouthed than me," she explained.

Kai laughed then stopped when he noticed something. He laughed before calling Yeonmi and gesturing that she had something on her lip. 

MiA clumsily wiped the side of , smudging even more of the mint ice cream on her face. 

Jongin chuckled before reaching out with a napkij and wiping the ice cream off her face.

MiA blushed deep red and all the other members of Queen looked at each other knowingly.

"Oh dear God, I think I'm going to puke out of this cheesy love scene & this brain freeze," Jade teased while massaging her temples.

MiA elbowed her while blushing more and Kai could only laugh at how cute his girlfriend was. 

Xin suddenly stood up. "Okay, girls! Get up up up! We gotta hit the gym for an hour before going back home!"

The members groaned loudly, some lying their heads on the table. But slowly they all started gathering their belongings and got up from seats. 

As they said their goodbyes, Jongdae wished them good luck for their come back.

"Maybe we can meet up and celebrate together afterwards," he said to them, but he was looking quite pointedly at one specific person among the girls.

They all agreed to meet up soon then left Ice-Giants, finally replenished with the much needed energy.

The 9 girls walked up to the van, already dreading the next hour at gym.

"Come on girls! We can do this!" Minhee tried to motivate them.

"Show the world why we're the Queens!" Grace added.

"Even if it's Just Us," Minbae mumbled, remembering her former groupmates. 

MiA squeezed her hand. "Even if it's Just Us," she echoed. "We still are the Queens."

"AND WE RULE!" the whole van concluded, before breaking out in laughter. 

Once they finally stopped giggling, Grace turned to Jiyoon.

"What was that about eh? Back there?" She raised an eyebrow.

"What?" Jiyoon said innocently, but she already turned a shade pinker.

Grace laughed and nudged her playfully. "Come on~ what's going on with you and Jongdae?"

"Nothing~" she said, but her expression said otherwise.

By now, the other members were already joining in to tease their baby faced Jiyoon.

"Nothiiinnggg~~" she continued answering with a laugh until they gave up on pestering her.

"It's okay, we'll find out soon," Xin said with a smirk. 

"Yea I'll just ask Chen now," Minhee said while she pulled out her phone.

"Andwae!" Jiyoon exclaimed as she grabbed her phone.

"See? They obviously got some hanky-panky goin' on," Alyn said loudly in English.

"Yupp. Those two are too obvious," Rose agreed, but in Korean so everyone could understand.

"There's nothing going on!!~" Jiyoon insisted.

"If you say so, Jiyoon-i~ if you say so~" Eunson teased while rolling her eyes a little.

The van pulled up at their training centre and they all groaned again.

"Come on girls, do we need another pep talk?!" Xin said, army style.

"Now get off your hooves and MOVE!" 

The girls got out and proceeded to the gym. Just one of the many pains of idol life... but this will pay off once they make their come back.

"LET'S DO THIIIISSS!!" Jade exclaimed as she ran into the building, suddenly pumped.

"It's probably the sugar rush," Rose said to the others with a shrug.

"Yah! Maknae! Wait up!" 

And they all ended up running into the building. Well, if working out was torture, you might as well turn it into something fun.

 


a/n: hey guys! Kuro_Wol here~ aka Minbae haha. I wrote the second half of this chapter and fei wrote the first. I hope you guys liked it and please leave something in the comments. feel free to give me some constructice criticism lol. Talk to yall soon! Bye for now, and stay awesome! :)