preview 003

Queens♚JYP/YG/SM girl group♚We Rule!
"kuru3.gif
preview three
February-March 2014

Right after the 15 members were announced celebrations were set aside after a few months from now, because on August 2014 their lives will change, for now they were locked up inside the JYS building they needed to practice and go to recordings,they can't meet their friends and family but no one complained. true enough a week after the members were choosen they went to the studio to record their album, it went  on for the whole month of february.

It was the beginning of march and it also marks their choreography practices with famous youtube star and choreographer "Kyle Hanagami".

It was already 5:30 AM and some of them are already awake, the 3 leaders were gathered in the kitchen table discussing their schedules for the next few months.

"next month from now will be our photoshoots" Xin said

The other 2 nodded

"the company also said that we need to double time on our choreography" B.Y added

"easy for them to say, we haven't even practiced yet!"Jiyoon remarked her eyes fixed on the girl that was currently cooking now, the 2nd maknae boo, she had to cook for all of them since Jiyoon couldn't...it wasn't an easy task at all she needed to cook for 18 people cooking their managers. 

Kite

May

namgyu


They were an odd trio put-up by JYS but nonetheless they were the best of the best, Kite was a graduate from Sungkyunkwan University although she dressed like a tomboy, she was very motherly-like she was the manager of QUEEN-S, May looks like  a child but she is already 30 years old and the oldest among the managers, she was the assistant manager of Wondergirl's before but Park Jinyoung knew she was capable of handling QUEEN-J, Namgyu came next, it was always a question among the members of QUEEN why former Miss Korea choose to handle 15 girls instead of trying it out for showbiz herself, she was really pretty. She was still young at 28 years old....but Namgyu choose to handle QUEEN-Y instead, the obvious answer was her half-sister Yeonmi, she wanted to keep a close eye on her.

"finally i'm done! dinners ready! " Boo shouted

"it's morning silly" Jade corrected the older girl

"arasso arasso set up the plates please" Boo pleaded, she didn't even mind about her silly mistake of not being aware of the time

"okay okay unnie" Jade nodded while heading towards the dishwashers

Jet saw that the 2 maknaes were struggling, she closed down the book she was reading and stood up and head to the direction were Jade was at.

"let me help you" Jet told Jade

Jade was suprised to see Jet offering help, Jet? she was really emotionless sometimes.They were all intimadated with her after all she was dubbed as a genius and she was no other than Gdragon's cousin. Jade was reassured when Jet gave her a smile.

"t-thank you unnie" Jade said

"can someone please wake them up!" Boo shouted to no one while placing food on plates

"we're on it" Kite said while heading to room 1 Hana,Ace,Jet,Eunson and Kite's Room, she only needed to wake Ace,Hana and Eunson up it was an easy task

"hahahahaha"Namgyu laughed already planing how she would wake up room 2 Yeonmi,Boo,Jade and Namgyu's room....it was the room assigned for the maknaes,  it was only Yeonmi that was left sleeping Namgyu's going to bring out the big guns.

"those brats better wake up once i shake them!" May retorted while stopping her foot towards door 3 Rose,Alyn,Minhee,Grace and T.Eun's Room

the last room was May,B.Y,Jiyoon and Xin's room no one needed waking up since all the occupants were already awake

Kite entered Room 1 and she saw that Hana was already awake and getting ready to go outside, the top bunk was empty since Jet occupied so did bunk 2 were Hana was sleeping at Kite approached Eunson and likely shook her up, she was sleeping on the lowermost bunk. Kite whispered into Eunson's ear "i bought some nutella for you" Eunson after hearing the manager immediately rose up and ran to the CR, Kite knew of Eunson's nutella addiction. 

Kite went to the other side of the room were she sleeps at, Ace was on the top bunk and Kite did the same, she knew that Ace will immediately wake up once stirred up from slumber. "Jiayi..Jiayi..wake up" Kite said. True enough it didn't take 1 minute and Ace went down from her bunk and headed for the door with Kite. she will eat before showering since Eunson was still in the shower.


In room no. 2 Yeonmi was happily sleeping and dreaming on the top bunk on the right side when her older sister/manager began to shake her violently, Yeonmi however ignored her presence and decided to kick Namgyu instead. Namgyu smirked and decided to do what was best. She whispered into Yeonmi's ear "KAI IS IN YOUR BEDROOM RIGHT NOW", a few minutes passed Yeonmi bolted up from her bed, waking up to a Namgyu laughing like an idiot. "OMG I CANT YOU WOKE UP BECAUSE OF KAI" Namgyu said while trying to surpress her laughter. "you really have something between you guys!"Namgyu teased. But Yeonmi ignored her and went to the bathroom instead, she was to proud to let her sister see her blushing face.

May went inside the third room,the first thing she did was approach the ipod speaker on the table, she got her ipod and plugged it in, she looked for a song and began to play it, It was a heavy metal song from who nows what foreign band it is, T.Eun woke up first and ran to the bathroom. 

"MAKE IT STOPPPP AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Minhee groaned while hiding her face with her pillow. she hated this kind of music so much.

"Oh my God! You have no mercy on us May unni!" Alyn said while throwing out her infamous OMGs

"of course i don't not unless you pay for me then i will show you mercy" May replied while smirking,Alyn rolled her eyes before heading outside the door

"YA JUNG HAE-WON, KWON MINJEE RISE UP PRINCESS" May shouted

"fine fine...."Rose said while going down from her bunk

Grace was still peacefully sleeping and their manager couldn't take it anymore, she called up a certain number in the person of Jessica Jung

"Jess please wake her up..she'll be late again for practice" May practically begged the oldest Jung Sister

"okay bring the phone closer to her ear"

 


"JUNG HAEWON WAKE-UP OR ELSE KRIS IS GOING TO LEAVE EXO"

It worked because Rose was already wide awake, she even ran towards the door.

May laughed while giving Jessica a thanks over the phone, they didn't even know that a few months from now that joke would be all true.

 

The last bedroom had no people since all the occupants there were already awake.


The girls were now awake they ate,changed,and were now headed towards the bus for their first ever practice with their choreographer.

their bus


what they wore for practice:
xin


B.Y

Jiyoon

Alyn

Ace

T.eun

Eunson

Rose

Jet

minhee

MiA

Grace

Boo

Jade

Hana


After a few minutes they arrived in the JYS building, Boo rolled her eyes at Hana she could'nt believe that unni sometimes, she could still look pretty and dress up even though it's just a practice.

"cheer up now baby boo" Hana cooed the younger girl

Boo only glared at her

"ya...stop that now guys we will meet him pretty soon" Xin chuckled while calling the attention of her groupmates

Ace and Jet were walking together, they were and odd pair they both wore similar facial expressions, of being stoic. People noticed that they tend to stick with each other, i guess both are comfortable with silence. Alyn,Grace,Minhee were conversing in english while Jiyoon was trailing behind them, wearing a pout she cant take those girls sometimes when they are in there "american girl" mode, Rose gave the QUEEN-S leader a pat and a look that says "i feel you"

Eunson was in otaku mode with famous seiyuu/QUEEN-Y leader B.Y about the latest chapter of Fairytail.

Jade was laughing at the fast-paced conversation between 2 satoori girls, T.Eun from Gwangju and Mia from Busan. T.Eun and Mia gave her an expression that says "whatcha looking at?"

"you guys should really audition for the next Reply drama " Jade said in reference to the drama series were characters usually use the dialect.

"i was already in reply 1997" T.eun said

"i was in 1994" MiA added

Jade was dumbfounded but continued to smile anyway she told MiA "whatever loser"

MiA and T.Eun imitated the maknae. 

"we're finally here...."Jiyoon said as a matter of fact

"Girls girls girls...chap chap we better start now, oh my Jinny" a man said while clapping his hands

"KYLE!!" Xin called out approaching the man

"guys this is Kyle Hanagami my good friend and our choreographer"Xin introduced her friend to all of them

"it's a pleasure to be working with you all..."Kyle said with a smile..that insured them that they will all be fine under his care.

They introduced themselves before they go over with the choreography, Kyle was pretty nice.

Not until the practice started.

For the past few month with Kyle they heard comments such as  "why are you even here!" "THAT'S WRONG! DO IT AGAIN!" "ARE YOU REALLY PART OF THIS GROUP?" "you're supposed to be the main dancer youre doing it wrong!" "AGAIN!" "AGAIN" "AGAIN"

Kyle gave honest critcisms, a lot of them cried themselves to sleep because of all the harshness the choreographer was giving them. But it was all for work,Kyle was a really good man, JYS wanted the best and they were the QUEENS. They should be the best.

 


The next month came and they were finally able to dance the choreography smoothly, April was the month for photoshoots but they were moved on May instead, choreo was greiving for all the victims that died in the Sewol accident, the entertainment industry lay low. May came and the schedule for photoshoots resumed.

The girls were in an abandoned factory for their concept photoshoot, this is where they would be shooting for their Music Video Next month, the girls were currently posing for their photographers, Grace and Jet were currently being captured by the camera.

"NO. NO. NO. NO" MiA said out loud while holding her phone.

"ya...are you still LSS with that Apink song? sepeulhaji-" Jade was trying to tease Yeonmi but her expression was serious. MiA excused herself for a while and went to someplace were she could call someone who recently flew back from China. 

"yebeo-"
"KAI ARE YOU OKAY?"
"......."
"Stop crying please..." Yeonmi begged,she could hear that Kai was currently supressing his sobs
"it will be okay...i'm sure he has a reason...it will" MiA tried to cheer EXO's main dancer but she didn't know for certain herself if everything's going to be okay too.

Jade went to the QUEEN-S leader maybe she knew something about what happened.

"Jiyoon unnie"

"yes maknae?"Jiyoon said her voice was wavering liked she received a shocking news herself

"what happened..."

"i think you should read the news Jade" Boo said while handing out her phone

"EXO-M's KRIS-"

Boo shushed Jade up.

"read it with your eyes idiot!" Boo warned before putting her finger down from Jade's lips

After Jade read the news she turned to the QUEEN-S leader, but she shook her head.

"should we tell them?" B.Y asked the other leader Xin,they were watching Jet and Grace who was currently posing for the cameras

"i really don't think it's a good idea" Xin gave a sad smile

"What should we do?"Ace commented

They all turned to her, even she was worried for the 2 girls Jet and Grace who were the closest to the parties involved in the scandal.

"i'm in the state of shock myself" Alyn said while playing with the hem of her dress

"i called up Minho...SM is in chaos right now"Minhee said while fumbling with her phone

Her secret husband told her that it was best to avoid the internet and the news, it was too painful to watch.

"guys...they eventually need to know...but we are here for them right?" T.eun said 

"she's right...the truth hurts but lies are worse...we should not sugar-coat what has already happened"Hana agreed with T.eun, being one of the oldest members of the group she knew what decision was best to be made.

"i'll go tell them" Eunson offered, she was the guiding light of the group, she was the best person to break the news to them.

"tell them at home"T.eun instructed Eunson

"tell us what?"Grace said all of a sudden

All the other girls were looking at them

"why are you looking at us wierdly? did we do something wrong?" Jet asked raising an eyebrow

"oh nooo Kite unnie called earlier, there will be lots of food waiting for us at our dorm, they said we deserved it..."Rose said while patting Jet's back

"oh-kay...."

 


That night the girls were happily talking over food, they were playing games and having fun..they needed this before they tell Jet and Grace the truth.

Eunson already told the 2 that she needed to talk with them..

"okay so what's the hold up..." Grace said while she sat on a bed

"Kris.."

"what about him..." Jet asked,she was curious after all

"he filed a lawsuit agaisnt SM"

Jet merely nodded but her insides were already breaking apart

"WHAT? NO NO I CALLED HIM A FEW MINUTES AGO HE SAID HE WAS ON THE WAY TO THE DORMS AND HE HAD SOMETHING FOR ME AND JET YOU GUYS ARE LYING" Grace said while placing her hands on her ears like she didn't want to hear anything from them.

"Grace..."

"i knew already."

"don't make it harder for us already"Jet said while holding Grace's hand placing it down.

Through the night Eunson cheered up the two girls. she was silently hoping that they would be okay.

Deep inside they knew it wasn't go to be okay very soon, but they all had to move on...

they were QUEENS and they needed to be strong.

 


Author's Note
so that's the final preview guys! how was it? boring no? ekekekekek so the next chapter the girls will already be debutting please stay tuned for it <3