T H R E E

Mister and Miss Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                      

Taehyung's POV

 

"You're wake up?" I turned my neck when recognize someone walk entering the dining room.

"You said you'll wake me up when you're back..." She murmured.

i grinned. "Sorry... Saw you sleep so thight made me couldn't woke you up."

She took a seat beside me which browsed something with my tablet. "How's your feeling?"

"Sad, hurt, but a bit better now."

I smiled as i watced her sipped a drink i prepared before. 

"Taehyung-ssi, you weird..." She looked at me with sharpen gaze.

"What?"

"You're never be quite for a long time like this. Are you sick or something?"

i burst into laughed heard that. She's so cute and innocent. That's why i love her and couldn't took my eyes of her. She cute and though at the same time. It's made me want to bothering her and be her side.

"Look! Look! Now you're laugh no reason! I'm pretty sure something happened to your head!" She stepped away from me but i grabbed his waist and placed her on my lap. "Yah! Taehyung-ssi!"

I lied down my head on her shoulder, but she refused me again. She pushed my arms from her waist then jogged away from my range. She looked at me with no expression. It's made me worried because i hope she would yelled me like always.

"Taehyung-ssi... I'm sorry..."

I smiled. "It's okay. I'm used to your rejection." I shrugged. "Don't mind me." Then i stood up and walked to the living room, took the goodie bags. It's her clothes and underwears. I wanna know what she would react about this. "Here..." I armed her the bags.

"What's this?" She asked.

"Your clothes and underwear." I smirked.

Her eyes widen as she looked inside the bag. My smirked getting bigger while wait she scream. 

"Yah! Taehyung-ssi!!! You're such a ert!!!" 

I laughed as she yelled me. I made it! It's not in a vain I bear the shame when bought those y bras, y , and lingeries. 

"I won't wear this! I won't!" He screamed. "Don't you dare thinking about me wearing this!! You ert!!!" She shook her head. She seems stressed and fristation. "Take me to market!"

"I can't. The market was closed an hour ago," i smirked. "Just take that and wear. You won't used your pantie again, will you?"

She didn't answered but gave me killer gaze. She take the couch's pillow and threw me with that. She jump to me and attacked with a barrage of punches. I laughed as i ran to avoid her. 

"Stop it jebal..." I hissed in pain but a smirked still on my face.

she gave me killer gaze. "I'm hungry. Where's my dinner?"

I placed my arm on her waist and pushed her to the dining room. We ate while chatting about office's gossip. After finished our meal, we sat on tge bench in the backyard. Looked at the city light view and stars with a can of beer in our hand. She talked about Yifan and started cried again.

"Just forget him and be my girlfriend," i cut her words about Yifan. I don't wanna hear more. I offered my handkerchief. She takes it.

"You wish!"

"Oh, it is. But you know, babe? One of my wish had came true."

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"You're broke up with Yifan. Hahahahaha!" I laughed aloud.

she hit my arm so hard, made me hissed in pain.

"You know, babe? You prettier and ier when you angry than you're crying," i smirked. "I imagine that you wear the lingerie i bought and angry to me. Hahahaha!"

"YOU ERT!!! Clean your dirty mind about me!!! Jebal!!!"  She screamed. But i saw her face was red. Cute!  "You wanna die??? Really... You such a weirdo and craziest person i ever met!"

"Ah... I'm flattered. I really am..." I took that as a compliment.

"You... Really.. I never understant what's on your mind..." She shook her head. "Aren't you tired bothering me for more two years?"

"Nope. Because i love you sincere." My word made her quite. She always like that if i talked about my true feeling in serious way. 

She drank her beer and lifted her head to the sky. She started talked about Yifan again. Hey, i'm hurt here, too. But, all i could to do just it. Accompany her when he sad. Maybe it's not the right time for us. But, i'm pretty sure she wiill fall for ne. She's my miss right and ahe 'll realize that i'm her mister right.

actually, i've seen Yifan in some bar two years ago. He was with a y woman that clung to him in sobber. They're looked like a couple. I never told her about it because i didn't wanna hurt her. But someday i ever mention about how if Yifan cheated on her, and she said that Yi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter