O N E

Mister and Miss Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh. My. God.

This was morning disaster! I forgot bring my access card, so i couldn't entering the automatic access gate! Oh, what should i do? If i reported it to the security or receptionist, they will reported me to the HRD and i'd got some problem. Oh my God! How came i forgot that damn important thing?

"Hey, move from my way!"

Hm? That husky voice was familiar. I turned back and saw a young-good looking-tall-and has bright smile was looking at me. He's Kim Taehyung. One of my collague in office and one of the most wanted guy by women in my office. Except me, of course. I have a boyfriend who work in a biggest automotive company in this country and we have in a relationship for 4 years. So, i wouldn't looking for other guy because we're getting married. Someday. I believe it eventhough untill now he hasn't proposed me yet.

"Hey! Stop daydreaming about me, darling. I know i'm that handsome but you don't need to imagination about sleep with me. Ouch!"

I kicked his shin after he finished his sentence. What a ert man!

"You are the one who should stop imagination that!" i hissed to him. He just chuckled under his breath then made a stepped toward me closer. "Yah... Yah...'

"So, please step aside because you blocking my way. Don't worry, i won't looking for other woman because you've got my heart," he said full of confidence. Here we are~ He started blabbering again about his feeling to me and that really ruined my morning.

I rolled my eyeballs then stepped to the left, made a space for him.

"You're not going inside?" he asked. "You're not planning on standing there all day, are you?"

"Ummm," i just mumbled. I didn't know what supposed to say to him. I could asked his help but i didn't want to made he thought that i gave a sign for his feeling.

He pushed past his access card and entering the elevator by himself. And he didn't offer his help! Ugh. What a rude man! Don't he ever think to get my heart. EVER!

"Rena-ssi, what are you doing here?"

I turned my neck and saw a very handsome man in the building, from my point of view. He's senior employee, Kim Seokjin or known with Jin. He smiled to me and approached me.

"Morning!" he greeted me.

"Morning, Jin-ssi."

"You didn't bring your acces card?" he asked. Oh... I like this man. He knew that i was in trouble. Not like that guy who said that he love me. Yuck!

I nodded.

"Come on now, after you."

"Thank you!" i smiled widely.

Jin ushered me through the access gate then followed behind. I could felt his body on my back as we passed. I smell the refreshing scent of his parfume.

"Better try not to forget your pass in future, okay?" he said kindly. Oh, i adore him. I'm a fan of him. Wait... Did i say that i wouldn't looking other guy? Kekekeke..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter