another one - 2.

ARRANGED

“Soora wait.” Kai grabs my wrist softly when I was about to enter my house. It makes me turn my body around and face him. I didn’t say anything, I look at him as lift my eyebrows while smiling waiting what he wants to do or say.

“Um... I-“ Kai looks down as rubs the back of his neck nervously.

I chuckled a little bit, “What’s wrong, Kai?”

“UmM, nah. Thank you. I’m so happy.” He smiles warmly and my heart skipped a beat. That smiles always nearly pass me out. SOMEONE PLEASE CALL THE DOCTOR. T____________T He pats my head as ruffles my hair a little then he leans in and kiss me on the cheek lightly.

“I love you.” Kai whisper and before I could even answer, he walks out to his motorcycle and the next few seconds he is no longer to be seen.

“I love you too, Kai.” I whisper back to myself then heading inside to my room. I lay my body in my bed and closed my eyes. Bunches memories of Kai running through my head. The way he laughs when I sulk on his joke. The way he smiles when I touch his hair. The way he closes his eyes and mumbles my name. The way that brown eyes catch mine.

I grab the teddy bear once he gave me and I hug it so tightly. “Hmm. Kai.” I smiles slightly and I feel to my late nap.

 

I woke up and it’s six in the evening. I yawn before I check my phone and I found someone lined me.

 

MONSTER.

Where are you?

Are you home or not?

Are you somewhere out?

Can you pass to my house?

Soora, Hey.

I’m not feeling well.

 

I roll my eyes and was about to leave my room for food but because I’m such a very kind hearted princess look alike, I decided to call him.

“Yoboseyo?” I talk once someone picked the phone.

“Ne.” His voice sounds weirder and weaker than it usually sounded.

“What’s wrong?” I raised one of my eyebrow wondering what’s wrong.

“Nothing. Talk to you later, I’m going to sleep.”

“Sl-eep?!? YOU PIG IT’S STILL EAR-“ beeeeep. WAIT WHAT. HOW DARE HE HANG OUT MY CALL. SEHUN YOU’RE GOING TO DIE.

 

I rush downstairs and headed to his house since we’re neighbour, psh. Without knocking the door, I come in. No one seems in the house since Oh parents are still on their works, Maybe. I walk to his room and knock his door many times but I got no response so I decided to open the door and I found him sleeping on the bed.

“Sehun.” I call his name but I guessed he went to deep sleep or die. DIE. YAY. HE IS DIE. I wish he is die for real. I pray inside my heart wishing he was passed out already as I run my hand to touch his forehead BUT OMG ARE YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THAT I CAN BOIL AN EGG ON HIS FOREHEAD.

“SEHUN YOU ARE SICK.” I FREAKED OUT AND RUSH TO GET SOME WATER AND TOWEL TO COOL DOWN HIS FEVER.

He opened his eyes once the towel pressed on his forehead. “Soora, Is that you?”

“YES OF COURSE IT’S ME STUPID.” I HALF YELL SINCE MY HEART WONT STOP THUMPING HARD KNOWING HOW BAD HE IS RIGHT NOW.

“WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT A SICK PERSON.” He answers me loud and he still get enough power to yell back at me. TCH.

“JUST SHUT UP. YOU WERE MAKING ME WORR-“ I SHUT UP RIGHT AWAY. Did i just worry of this monster? NO NO NOOOOO. I pull my hand from his head as stands up right away from his bed. I must be sick oh no I’m getting crazy. I step back and walks out of his room and rest my body leaning on the wall outside his room.

“I will make you love me sooner or later, Soora.” I heard him chuckle inside his room.

 

End.


coughs coughs. i feel glad to see comments for the previous chapter. and yes, i'm going to make an end for every chapter because I don't wanna leave the story hanging when I am getting lazy to update. MEHEHEHEHEEEE. peace out baes. 

but i will continue to make next chapter if wanted. kisses you guys.^____^