short - 1.

ARRANGED

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

“JUNG SOORA OPEN THE DOOR NOW BEFORE I BREAK IT!” shouted a scary y whiny alien from outside my room in the middle of my sleep and it makes the horn of my heads coming out and i’d have looked like a maleficent now only if i could.

“GODAMMIT. STOP YOUR DRAMA. YOU . YOU HAVE THE KEY TO OPEN THE DOOR. OH SEHUN.” I heard him chuckling before the knob of my door moving.  Soon after that i feel a weight of cow plus gorilla breaking my bones as Sehun cuddling me.

Yes, He is cuddling me. Wait. What. Let me type that again. Sehun cuddling me. Cuddling.. I KICKED HIS HEAD AND HE LANDED GORGEOUSLY ON THE FLOOR. “DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WITHOUT BONES NOW, OH SEHUN?!?!?”

I shower him with the attacks of pillows and make sure i’ll kill him this time. I’ve enough time to cling with him for like the entire of my life since my parents and his arranged a marriage for us when we were still a baby. I can’t say I was agreed on this, but it’s not like I can deny it. But having him around me for 19 years is not a short period of time, and it’s become a habit for me. But still....

 

 

Beep beep.

From: KAI.<3<3

Stupid, Wake up.

 

 

I also have someone i love. Someone I choose. I don’t care how will my feelings for Kai will end. I just wanna enjoy time with him as much as I could.

Ignoring the killing session, I was going to text Kai back before someone took away my lovely phone from me.

“Oh Sehun.” I glare at him.

“Stop cheating on me.”

“What cheating. I dating him for 2 years and you know. It’s not cheating. And.. I never say that I am agree of parents arranged and s.” I rolled my eyes in annoyance as staring at him.

“Why?”

“WHY?!? ONE REASON. I DON’T LOVE YOU.”

“I’ll make you. Soon or later.”

He throws my phone to the bed and he right away leaving my room. This is why I hate Sehun. He always makes my knees weak when he’s not even being sweet. Even when he’s being rude, sometimes it makes me wonder how is my heart again. And i hate this kind of feelings.  

 

end.