Let Me Be Your Superman

Waiting for Superman ( REVAMPING )

I wake up to screams. It's Sulli! I run to the room and I see her, sweat covered face screaming
"Please stop!" She screams again in her sleep. I approch her and she snaps up and tears start to roll down her eyes. I pull her into a hug and start to rub her back. 
"Shh, it's okay it was just a dream." She continues to sob while I continue to comfor her. When she finishes crying I let her lay back down on the bed. She starts to sleep again and I start to head for the couch in the living room, but she grabs me. 
"Please don't leave me." She says quietly. I can see the fear through her eyes and I lay down next to her. She starts to slowly fall asleep and she hugs me. She hugs me! 
"You don't know how long I've loved you." I whisper quietly. 

 


Middle School
My eyes open wide as I see the new girl walk by. She's so beautiful. Her raven black hair flows with every step she takes, she walks by and that is all I see of her. When class is over and all the students start to head home, I hear someone crying in the stair way. I open it and see the beautiful girl crouched up in a ball sobbing.
"A-are you okay?" I ask and she looks up at me and hugs me. 
"Thank you." She says. I'm shocked and I don't know what to do but I just hug her back. She wipes away her tears and reaches out her hand.
"I'm Sulli! Nice to meet you." She says and manages to smile. I shake her hand and reply.
"I-i'm Luhan." I reply, shocked by the craziness of the girl in front of me. She pulls out a comic book and pats the stair next to her telling me to sit. I sit down and she shows me the comic. 
"This was my dad's." She says as she points to the cover. "This is Superman." She points to a really funny looking guy with cool hair. "One day a guy like him will rescue me!" She says and hugs the comic like her life depends on it. Then she opens it again and we stare at the pictures. 
"This is in English, how can you read it?" I say and she looks at me like I'm stupid.
"You don't have to read it, there are pictures silly. You can just imagine what they are saying." She points at a girl in a burning building. "She's obviously saying SAVE ME!" She says acting like she is the girl in the building. I laugh a little and point to Superman.
"I'm coming." I say pretending to voice superman and we laugh. 
After that day we became best friends, although I always wanted to be more.  


High School
"Luhan!" Sulli says as I walk down the school hallway. I turn around and see her. 
"Yeah?" I say and smile. She holds up a peice of paper.
"I GOT AN A!" She says and jumps up and down. "Thank you so much!" She hugs me and I blush a little. I hug her back and she breaks away from the hug. 
"It's no problem." I say and rub my neck. "Close your eyes." I say to her and she laughs and does it. I open my backpack and pull out one white rose and a small chocolate heart. Come one Luhan just say it! Say you love her! Tell her how beautiful she is. Come on! I open my mouth but music starts to play in the hallways and the lights begin to flicker. Sulli opens her eyes and turns around, unable to see the gifts in my hand. A bunch of girls squeal and I see Kai dancing towards us holding a dozen red roses and a huge box of chocolate. My body begins to shake. He passes every single girl and stops at me and Sulli. NO DON'T ASK SULLI OUT NO PLEASE, IT WOULD EVEN BE BETTER IF YOU ASKED ME OUT! THAT WAY I CAN ASK HER. I scream in my head, but of course he gets down on one knee and holds up the roses and chocolate.
"Sulli, will you be my girlfriend?" He says and she smiles.
"Yes!" And she hugs him. *crack* my heart breaks. She's taken.  

After High School
Sulli cries on my shoulder and anger builds up in me. I'm going to kill Kai. How could he have broken up with her, escpecially when she's in this condition. 
"I'm going to kill him" I whisper into her ear, but Sulli looks me in the eye.
"No, don't do anything, we will not stoop to his level."She says. "It's punishment enough for him to know that he has a kid who won't grow up with a father." she holds her stomach. I look at her and sigh. 
"Okay, I wont do anything. I promise." She looks at me and smiles. 
"Want to get ice-cream?" She jumps up and she laughs. Sulli was always able to smile in life's most horrific situations. We went to get ice cream and I would check on Sulli as much as I could. It was hard scince she went to University and I worked in my mother's cafe. After a month, Sulli met Minho who accepted her current situation. I thought he was such a good guy! Another month passed and I got a call from Minho. 
"She miscarried." He said quick and quietly. I immidetly stopped everything I was doing and ran to the hospital. There she was, Sulli, my bestfriend, in tears again. I conforted her again, and this time I cried with her. This time, Sulli didn't smile. She couldn't. 

It's been three years scince then and now Sulli is in my arms, crying again in her sleep. She's heartbroken and now her body has been broken too. I look at her and hug her more. Her crying stops and she smiles a little.

Sulli, let me be your Superman this time.