Superman Saves Me

Waiting for Superman ( REVAMPING )

"Hey Sulli!" Luhan says as I enter the cafe. I smile a little. 
"Hi Luhan." I reply back. Without having to say anything he starts to prepare my usual order. 
"So how's Minho doing?" He asks innocently, no know what that monster does to my emotions. I cringe a little at Minho's name. 
"H-he's fine" I stutter a little bit. I look at Luhan and he doesn't look suspicious at all. 
"Ah, okay, well here's your usual!" He flashes a smile and hands me two cups of coffee. I start towards the door, but someone bumps into me. Before I can fall Luhan catches me, but the sades that hid my black eye fell. Luhan looks at me with a shocked face and I do, what I do best. I run. I run to my car and take off. I look in my back mirror and see Luhan. This . I drive back to Minho's apartment and I open the door. He looks at my empty hands and I see the rage build up in his eyes. 
"Sulli, where is my coffee?" His words send chills down my body. 
"I dropped them." I whisper and look down at the floor. He starts to remove my jacket. I can feel him pressing hard on my old bruises. I close my eyes and brace myself, waiting for pain to engulf my whole body. I wait and wait but I feel nothing. I open my eyes and see Luhan on the floor beating Minho. Luhan raises his arm and knocks out Minho. He gets up and looks at me. His eyes are mixed with joy and saddness.  He grabs a bag and starts to put my things inside. I sit down when I was standing and watch him. He runs back and forth collecting all of my belongings. He holds the bag and gently helps me stand up. He leads me to his car, opens the door for me, and I sit down. He puts my things in the trunk and he enters the car. Luhan begins to drive. He doesn't speak but he looks over at me and sees the black, purple, yellow and green blemishes that run all over my arms. 
"T-thank you." I'm able to mutter. He looks at me and shows me a small smile. When we arive at his apartment. He gets up and opens the door for me again. He runs to the trunk and gets my things. He leads me to his apartment and opens the door. He leads me into his apartment. I follow him to the only room in the apartment. He opens the door and I walk  in. My eyes open wide as my brain processes the beauty of the room. The walls are filled with art, both hand drawn and painted directly onto the walls. There is one small bed in a corner and a desk set in the other. Other than that the whole room is filled with drawings, even the tiled floor. 
"This is your room now." He says and smiles at me. I look at him and hug him. I want to scream thank you but words will not escape my mouth. I'm speachless. How can someone be so kind? He hugs me back. He lets go and smiles. 
"I have to get back to work now, there's food in the fridge and I'll bring home some food." He grabs his keys and leaves.

Luhan's P.O.V.
I enter my car and I let the tears run down my face. How could someone hurt her so badly? How could I have not know? I thought they were a happy couple. Whenever they entered the cafe they looked so happy. No wonder she always wore long sleaves. I should of known. I could of saved her earlier. I could of helped. I arrive at the cafe and all I could think of was how much pain Sulli endured. 
After I finished working, I picked up dinner and went back to my apartment. When I opened the door Sulli walked out of her room and smiled. 
"Thank you." She said again.
I just smile at her and put the food on the table. She sits down and we eat. 
"Seriously Thank You." I can see the tears starting to form in her eyes, "No one has ever been this kind to me."
"No problem." I reply. We finish eating and Sulli trys to wash the dishes but I stop her.
"I'll do it." I say but she refuses.
"No. I'm going to do the dishes. It's the least I can do." 
"Are you sure?" I say and she nods. "Okay then." I let her do the dishes because she wants to. Right now I just want to make her happy. She was abused and hurt by Choi Minho. How could he have done this. I never imagined him doing this. He was such a cool guy. I shake my thoughts and turn on the TV. Sulli finishes the dishes and she sits next to me. After an hour or two of watching I notice pressure on my sholder. I look over and realize Sulli has fallen asleep. I let out a small laugh, and I carry her to her room. As I carry her I see all the pain in her arms and her face. I lay her down on her bed and pull the blanket over her.
"Goodnight Sulli." I whisper and leave the room.