Love you

Always and Forever

The sun started to set in the sky and turned the apartment of seven into a beautiful orange to match the sky outside.

Inside, nine people made themselves at home. Laughing,screaming, yelling and arguing which had become a normal everyday thing for them.

“Yah! Rei! What did you do with all of the food?!” Zico yelled from the top of his lungs as he entered the living room where the other eight people had gathered.

“Stop yelling! There’s no point to it! Look around and you’ll find it!” Zico huffed and started to rummage through the kitchen while the girl let herself fall back onto the couch. Looking up she smiled as she saw the adorable couple of the group stand off by themselves.

“I’ll go take a shower then, okay oppa?” you said sweetly as you looked up into his eyes. He smiles down at you and nods once, pecking your cheek lightly, making you blush deep red in color.

“Ne. I can’t wait.” He answers and watches as you slowly turn and walk off toward the back, grabbing your change of clothes and heading for the bathroom.

Taeil walked back toward the rest of the group, earning himself smiles and awws from the rest of his friends.

“So, did you tell her where you were taking her yet?” Rei questioned the boy and watched as he shook his head slightly.

“It’s a secret” He whispered as he put his finger up to his lips. The crew knew that meant for them not to tell and Rei grinned brightly while zipping her lips shut.

“Oh, and thanks for staying here with the rest of the guys and keeping them company.” Rei shook her head and grinned.

“Just make sure to take good care of her!”

“Where is the food?!” Another voice interrupted, this time deeper and louder. Taeil sighed once, shaking his head as he entered the kitchen and dug through the refrigerator pulling out all of the food they had bought earlier. Zico scratched the back of his head and smiled.

“I knew it was back there…”

Rei snickered in the background, quickly regretting it when Zico made his way toward her, falling onto the couch beside her.

“You! Why wouldn’t you tell me where-”

The boy stopped mid sentence as he looked up at his friend Taeil who stood there, his mouth dropped to the floor, speechless.

There she stood. The girl of his dreams looking as good as her name sounded everytime it escaped his lips.

“Minhee….” He whispered, making the rest of his friends snicker in the back. You stood there, blushing a deep red once more as you watched Taeil’s eyes tracing over you.

“Taeil, close your mouth.” U Kwon interrupted the boy’s daze and he quickly did as he was told. You snickered a little as you saw him growing a little nervous.

Feeling a slight push, Taeil turned around to find Minhyuk pushing him toward you.

“Go, have fun and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do” He winked and Taeil’s eyes grew wide at his last statement. Stopping inches in front of you he smiled, holding his arm out which you gladly took with a bright smile.

“Bye! And guys, don’t kill my friend” You yelled back with a smile as  Taeil walked you toward the door.

“What, her?” Zico questioned, hitting Rei in the shoulder.

“Yah!” The girl yelled while Zico sat there grinning.

“Yes, her. Be nice to her and behave! Don’t burn the house down, don’t do anything stupid and don’t kill each other!” You command them and making sure to point your finger at each of them. Starting at Jaehyo and ending with Kyung on the couch beside the girl.U kwon started to laugh, shaking his head at you.

“You sound like our mom but don’t worry, I’ll take care of the kids then!” You shake your head at U Kwon and turn to leave out of the door with Taeil as the arguing and  yelling began once more. Shutting the door tightly behind you, you look up at the boy by your side and smile.

“Do you think they’ll ever get along?” He grins and shrugs once.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. They get along just fine if you ask me” He grins as he leads you down the stairs and toward the car. Hurrying to your side he opens the door, a smile crossing his face as he watches you get in. He hurried back to his side and started the car. You smile as you sit there and watch the scenery go by, fast enough to make you completely forget where you are but slow enough for you to enjoy the view. It wasn’t until you passed the beach that you started to get a little suspicious. Turning toward Taeil you could see him silently smiling to himself as he seemed to think about something. You smiled and on instinct paced your hand upon his by your side. He glanced at you for a moment and his already big smile became even bigger.

“When are you going to tell me where we’re going?” You question, keeping your gaze on everything passing you by.

“I’m not. It’s supposed to be a surprise for you.”

“But…” you try to protest, puffing your cheeks up like two balloons but ultimately resulted in you being poked.

“It’s a surprise that I worked really hard on.” You could see a sparkle in his eyes as he talked about it and knew that it would be best to leave it at that. A surprise.

The sun continued to hide it’s face from the world as the sky started to turn dark. You never knew how beautiful the beach could be at night, watching the sunset and the stars rise.

“Can you do me a favor? Reach into the glove compartment and get out my bandana please?” He questioned, snapping you out of the small daze and back into reality. You did as he asked and tried handing black bandana to him but to your surprise, were met by a smile and him shaking his head instead.

“Fold it and tie it around your eyes. We’re almost there.” Curiosity started to take over you as you looked out of the window, trying your best to see if anything special came to sight but were surprised when everything went black.

“H-Hey! I can’t see!” You could hear Taeil snicker.

“You’re not supposed to. Please? Just tie it around your eyes.” You could hear him question once more. You huffed, a little annoyed but started to fold the bandana nonetheless. After you were done, Taeil removed his hand from your eyes while you replaced it with the black bandana. You smiled a little when you realized it smelled just like him.

Sitting there for what seemed like forever in anticipation and wonderment, your heart almost jumped out of your chest when you heard him say the two words you’ve been dying to hear.

“We’re here.”

The corners of your lips tugged up into a smile bigger than you could handle as your cheeks started to hurt. You sat and waited for him to open the door and lead you out toward your destination. Holding on tightly to your hands you could tell he was walking backward, making sure you didn’t try and peek under the cloth. The smile stayed on your face even when he stopped walking. Even when he let go of your hands but it grew even bigger when you suddenly felt those hands slowly wrap around your waist. You could feel his head on your shoulders as his hot breath graced your neck. You shivered a little and he smirked, tightening his grip around you.

“Are you ready?” For a split second a million thoughts raced through your mind as you processed his question and finally nodded. Letting go of you he slowly untied the bandana from your eyes. You stood there, speechless as you took a step forward. Your mouth dropped to the floor as you smiled.

Before you stood the amusement park. Something you had seen a million times but never had it looked this beautiful before. Completely empty you could hear the music from the rides echo off into the night while their light were bright enough to light up the entire neighborhood, making the starts in the night turn completely invisible.

Excitement overcame you as you started to hop up and down on the spot.

“How did you manage to do this?! It’s the middle of the night and….it’s completely empty! Usually it’s swarmed with people!!” You yelled without ever realizing it. Taeil smiled as he stood by your side.

“I’d do anything for you. Even clear an entire amusement park just so we can have fun” You stopped and jumped into his arms, wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing his cheek. He blushed a deep red and looked at you.

“Thank you so much Taeil oppa! This is amazing!” You exclaimed once more before letting him go completely and starting for the park. He stood there and watched as you took off, twirling and skipping in excitement. His eyes stayed focused on the beautiful smile that grazed your face, and the sparkle in your eyes that he loved so much.

“Are you coming oppa?” You questioned him and he smiled sweetly nodding and making his way toward you. As he wrapped his arm around your waist once more you could feel your face growing hot.

“Let’s go have some fun in our park.” You noded shyly as he lead you inside. Your eyes shone brightly, almost matching the lights from the different roller coasters, as you walked by his side. Awe struck you continued to walk through the park, the blinking lights and music making you feel like a kid in a candy store. Watching you, Taeil smirked.

“Anything you want to ride first?”

You thought about it for a second, overwhelmed by all of the rollercoasters you wanted to try.

“You pick one.” He smiled and nodded at you before grabbing your hand lightly and leading you toward one of the bigger roller coasters. Your eyes widened at the sight before you as they traced it’s curves up, down twirling in circles and sharp turns that were followed with upside down  loops. You wanted to freeze to the spot, not moving another inch toward the roller coaster from hell but as you looked up at Taeil and the excited smile that overcame him, you knew you had to make yourself do this. If not for you, most definitely for him. You took a deep breath and tightened your grip around his hand, making him look down at you a little worried.

“Are you okay?” You hesitated, looking up at the ride and then at him before finally nodding with a smile. Honestly, you were deadly afraid of it but you couldn’t possibly tell him that after all the trouble he went through to set all of this up.

You sighed once and wrapped your arm around his, before walking up the stairs with him.

“Alright, make sure your buckled. Don’t panic no matter what and keep your hand and feet inside the ride at all times. Understand?” He mumbled as he leaned over you to buckle your seatbelt. You smiled a little as you could feel his hot breath on your neck when he continued to talk. You didn’t pay him any attention though, you couldn’t. Your mind was in a million different places and a small part of you wanted to just grab him and close the small distance between you two. Temptation clouded your mind but your senses soon returned when he leaned back and fixed his own seatbelt. He smiled as he pulled the bar down, making sure it was tight enough for the two of you not to fall out during the ride. He grinned, placing his hand upon yours as he could see the fear on your face.

“It’ll be fine. I promise.”

A few roller coasters and a bumper car battle later Taeil had dragged you to a small shooting stand, shooting the targets that passed by in the back and trying his hardest not to miss any. You stood by his side and watched in excitement as he hit one after the other. The buzzer sounded and you started to jump up and down in excitement. Taeil grinned as he threw his hands in the air.

“Which one would you like?” The man behind the counter asked politely and without hesitation Taeil looked at you and then at all of the stuffed animals.

“That one.” The man nodded and obliged to his request, walking toward the bag and picking up a stuffed giraffe and handing it over. Taeil grinned brightly and without a second though handed it over to you.

“Here. Something cute for someone that’s even cuter” You blushed as you shyly took the giraffe, lightly punching his shoulder.

“Yah, Taeil oppa. That was cheesy”

He smiled and shrugged, placing his hands behind his head and starting once more.

“Maybe it was, but it made you smile and that’s all that matters”

Catching up to him you grabbed his hand, enlacing your fingers with his. You could see him blushing a little before looking away once again.

“Oppa, it’s getting really late. How about we go on one more ride and then head back?” Taeil looked down at you and watched as you yawned. He nodded in agreement and before you had a chance to pick the last ride, you could feel yourself being pulled once more. This time, when the two of you came to a stop, you smiled instead of frowned. You were happy instead of afraid. Excited instead of nervous.

“If it’s our last ride, how about we make it the ferris wheel?”

“Yeah, let’s!” You agree as excitement overcomes you and now, you start to pull him behind you. You can hear him laughing behind you while you grip his hand tightly and run toward the ferris wheel.

“Alright. Make sure to buckle and keep all hands and feet inside the ride at all times!” The man states as he watches the two of you get into the ride. It started to become repetitive, considering all of the rides the two of you had been each one of them saying the exact same thing over and over.

Your heart started to beat faster and faster in your chest and you couldn’t tell whether it was because of the excitement of the tiny bit of fear that slowly started to rise. You sat there, leaning your head against Taeil’s shoulder and watched as the the both of you slowly started to go up. The further you went, the more you could see the small sparkles in the sky return to sight. They seemed to be so close, yet so far away from you. You smiled sweetly as you held your hand out toward them as if trying to prove to yourself that it was impossible to just pluck one out of the sky.

Taeil watched closely, the sweet smile cross your face. The night stars sparkling in your eyes while the lights from the rollercoasters reflected off of your lips. Tilting his head, he lost control of his body. He couldn’t help it any longer. Reaching out toward your hand, he slowly grabbed it, enlacing his hands with yours and making you look at him. He smiled sweetly and it was easy for you to get lost in his eyes. They were like an ocean, a beautiful deep ocean that would easily you into it but ultimately, you wouldn’t have minded drowning in it. Your mind wandered as your eyes traced over his features and ending in his lips.

A million things ran through your mind and slowly you could feel his free hand reach up toward you, cupping your face. You could tell something wasn’t right as you instinctively leaned into his hand. He sighed once and a small smile crossed his face.

“I...I’m not quite sure how this works but...there’s something I really want to do right now.” He mumbles under his breath as his eyes meet yours. Your heart started to beat twice it’s normal speed as you watched him slowly leaning in, closer and closer until he stopped only inches in front of your face. You could feel his breath on your neck as he started to whisper.

“I’m going to kiss you now….but if you don’t want me to, stop me”  The words processed through your mind and before you could think it all through you could feel a set of lips crash themselves upon yours. Your eyes widened for a second but soon closed as you moved your lips in perfect rhythm with his. As the sound of the rollercoasters slowly fades into the night, neither of you ever realizes that the ferris wheel stopped at the very top. Never realize how time flies.

You can feel him smiling into the kiss just before he pulls away, blushing a deep red once more.

“I really do love you. I hope you know that.” You blush and wrap your arm around his, leaning your head against his shoulder.

“And I really do love you”

Time flew as the two of you enjoyed the view a little longer, sitting at the very top until the ferris wheel started again. Once you reached the bottom, you yawned once more.

“You really are ready to go, huh?” You could hear a little disappointment in his voice, joined by concern. You quickly shake your head, trying your best to look awake but failing in the end as Taeil walks behind you, picking you up bridal style and sweeping you off of your feet.

“It’s fine to be sleepy. Let’s go home.” He states with a smile and you nod as you feel you eyes slowly getting heavier and heavier.

“That is, if we have a home to return too” You joke, making him laugh. He lets you down as the two of you reach the car, and opens the door for you. Closing the door after you he walks back to his side and starts the car once again.

“Thank you Taeil oppa. This was truly the best day ever” you mumbled as you leaned against the window with a smile, your eyes finally giving in and taking you off into dreamland.

Taeil smiled as he moved the stray hair out of your face. He glanced at you once more before starting the car and driving off.

“No, Thank you. Sleep well Minhee. I love you”