Married to a Jerk (JB x OC)

GOT7 ONE SHOT COLLECTIONS

 

 

“What did I get myself into? Why did I even agree on this stupid and crazy arrangement?” Lilo asked herself as she patiently, well at the verge of losing her patience.

“IM JAEBUM! WHERE DID YOU GO? I WAITED HERE FOR ALMOST AN HOUR!” She ranted as soon as her “husband” came.

“Stop yelling. I just went to Jackson’s place.” JB who seems tired of her ranting said. Lilo just gave JB a deathly glare before dialing someone's number on her phone. 

 

"Hello. Yeah umma. We'll be there in an hour. Neeh~ " She told the person on the other line. 

 

"Yah. Your mom is looking for us. I told you be here at 10am. And what? You reached at 12pm? Goodness sake JB. " She rolled her eyes. 

 

"Arasseo...let's go there now. Enough of this. "  JB and Lilo then quickly rode the car and drive to JB's parents. 

 

 

*Lilo's P.O.V* 

 

Hi! I am Lilo Im. 23 years old, apparently i am married. . .to a JERK! Well, our marriage was all plan by our parents. His and my parents were actually business partners, and they said they've been planning our marriage for like ages. I've known JB for almost all of my life, yeah since we're babies. Our parents actually think that we are good friends, however they are SO WRONG. JB is my worst enemy ever. Since we were kids, he has been a pain in the for me. Seriously, he made my entire childhood miserable and maybe if not for some of his good friends, even my high school and college life will be miserble as well. 

 

So now we are now heading to my in laws. Another acting, another lie, i am seriously getting tired in all of these.

 

"My daughter, how are you?" My mom in law gave me a kiss on the cheek as she hugged me. It's been a month since we last saw them because they are busy with the launching of the new hotel in Japan. 

 

"I'm fine umma. You?" I asked back. Mom in law is so nice as well as Dad in law. 

 

"Well we are so busy sweetie, even your parents. Maybe they will be back here in Korea next week after the launching. By the way, you and Jaebum should be there. We already booked your flight. Also, you two need a break. How about second honeymoon? " Mom told us and even playfully wiggled her eyebrows. I choked and cough as i look at JB. He was actually not listening and busy texting on his phone. Seriously, i so wanna whack the head of this guy. 

 

"Jaebum." I whispered. JB then look at me sweetly. There...there he goes with his best acting. 

 

"Yeah jagiya?" He cooed. Oh goodness please kill me now. I want to puke just hearing that and with that eyes as if he is really in love with me. 

 

"Mom said about going to Japan for the launching." I told him.

 

"Jae...you and your wife must take a break. And you guys might produce little JB and Lilo there." OMG! There she goes again. 

 

JB wrapped an arm around my shoulder. He then said something that made me totally red as a tomato. 

 

"Sure umma. How many do you want?" He smirked at me. Mom squealed and totally fangirl-ed. 

 

*This will be a long night of another lies* 

 

*end of P.O.V*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(DAY OF THE LAUNCHING) 

 

JB  and Lilo fly to Japan for the launching of their new hotel. As expected the two doesn't stop bickering while on their way to the hotel.  Lilo was giving JB a silent treatment as soon as they reached their hotel room. Lilo went to prepare for the launching party while JB decided to go out to get some air. 

 

After she get dressed and made up, Lilo went to the function hall. The party haven't started yet however guests are already there. She then saw familiar faces in the crowd. 

 

"Jackson!!!" She called. Six guys suddenly went running to her. 

 

"Noona" 

 

"Hey Liloo!!" 

 

"Guys, i haven' t see you for what? 6 months?" She gave each one of them a peck on their cheeks. Lilo is very close to JB's friends. Mark, Jackson, Bambam, Youngjae, Yugyeom and especially to Jinyoung.

 

Jinyoung actually is the guy whom she's closest  the most. He knows all of her secret especially about her true feelings for JB. 

 

Lilo actually has feelings for JB even before they got married. However she knew that JB won't like her ever. She knew she is not JB's type. And how is that possible JB falling for her when he made her whole life miserable. 

 

"Where's your husband?" Jinyoung asked and she shrugged. 

 

"I don't know maybe with other girl. I don't care. I am so tired Jinyoung. " She then asked Jinyoung outside to get fresh air. 

 

Jinyoung excused himself to get drinks for both of them. While she is waiting for JB, an unknown guy suddenly covered . 

 

"Hmmnnphhhh." She muffled as she tried to get out from the stranger's grip. 

 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Someone yelled and the next thing she knew the stranger is already on the floor. 

 

"Are you okay?" She was still in a daze that she didn't notice the one who saved her. 

 

"Lilo..." Her sense was brought back and saw JB.

 

"JB..." 

 

"Did he hurt you? Are you okay? " He asked again and she nodded. JB hugged her. 

 

"Thank God you're fine. " She was still surprised with his actions but she then pushed him away. 

 

"Stop acting JB" She looked at him with hurtful eyes. "No one's here." She knew that JB is just acting. 

 

"Lilo, listen. I know you are getting tired of this. But the truth is i care about you. . .

 

I love you. " JB confessed. 

 

He said as he stared in Lilo's eyes. 

 

*Should i believe him or this is all part of the act or another lie* She thought. 

 

"Jinyoung told me everything. I got afraid, that sooner you might leave me because you are already tired. I didn't know you love me. I am sorry for treating you like that. I know i made your life miserable but i just don't know how to express my feelings. You are not like the other girls i have known. You are different and that made me so...i can't explain but i really don't know what to do so i end up mistreating you. I am sorry. 

 

Shall we begin again. Can you give your jerk husbad another chance? " He asked. 

 

"Yes." JB gave her a tight hug then he leans to her for a kiss.