I Love You (Jackson x OC)

GOT7 ONE SHOT COLLECTIONS

“Jackson, are you sure you aren’t coming?” Mark asked a sleepy Jackson as he grabbed coats from their wardrobe.

“Still sleepy.” He answered before covering himself with the blanket. It’s still 5am early in the morning and the members are up for a morning jog, well except for Jackson who just slept 30 minutes ago.

“That’s what you get for sleeping late. Seriously, we wrapped up our schedules last night early. What did you do all night?” Mark asked.

“Uhhhh.” Jackson grunts and covered his ears with a stuffed toy. Mark then shook his head and left the room.

Jackson was actually sleeping late these past few days because of the songs he’s finishing and also chatting with this girl on the fan cafe. He actually met this girl in a secret fanmeeting seven months ago, during their A promotion. 

Only 10 lucky girls had the chance to attend the secret fanmeeting, well more like a secret gathering. It was held on a cafe near JYP Entertainment. Among these 10 lucky girls, was a fan all the way from Malaysia. She had a vacation trip and luckily during her trip, JYP held a secret meeting with GOT7 which she got in, and this is where she personally met her favorite member, Jackson Wang.

 

*flashback*

 

"Hello. We're GOT7." The 7 boys dressed in school uniform outfits greeted the 10 lucky girls infront of them. As always, Jackson being the bluff king Jackson Wang started to entertain the girls with his actions and almost nonsense and funny words. Some fans started to talk to Jr., JB and Mark, while others are talking to Yugyeom and Bambam. Meanwhile, Youngjae and Jackson kept on distracting the maknaes while interacting to the fans. However, Jackson's attention was caught by this girl who quietly listen to Mark, Jr., and JB while the 3 girls with her are talking to the 3 boys. He then noticed the paper bag the girl was holding, seems like it is a gift, he then smiled as he walk to the girl. 

 

"Hey." Jackson tap the girl's shoulder. The girl was caught off guard and was surprised. She turned around to see Jackson, she then excused herself to the 3 members and 3 girls.

 

"H...Hi." She stuttered. She almost want to hit herself for stuttering infront of him. Jackson let out his "hyena" laugh. "You're cute." He said. The girl's face went so red and even avoided Jackson's stares.

 

"What's your na... Oh, Lizzy. Your name is Lizzy." He continued.

"How did you know?" The girl asked.

"Uhh...nametag." Jackson answered.

"That gift, is it for me right? It's not for MARRK, right?" Jackson asked again, emphasizing Mark's name, which caught Mark's attention.

"What?" Mark asked. Jackson looked at Mark and just laughed while shaking his head.

"It's for you." Lizzy replied. "I know." Jackson then let another laugh. Lizzy gave the paper bag to him as he thanked her.

 

The two talk most of the time during the secret meeting. Lizzy even asked him about their stay in Malaysia and told him she is one of the fans who went to see the making of their music video.

 

"It was nice meeting you. Hope we meet again. I'll expect you to be there on our fansign next week." Jackson told Lizzy.

"Yeah of course. " She said before saying their goodbyes that day.

 

*end of flashback*

 

After that fanmeeting, they did meet again on the fansign event. Jackson quickly recognized her and even gave her a thumbs up the moment he spotted her. When it was Lizzy's turn for the signing, he even jokingly asked her who she is and if they met before. Lizzy then pretend she didn't know Jackson.

"Who are you? Oh, why am i in this fansign again?" Lizzy asked jokingly. Jackson then sulked and make puppy dog face infront of her. 

"Not working. Wang Ka Yee." She said. Jackson just laughed, and signed her album. 

 

The two haven't met each other since that fansign event. It's been a pretty long time actually, however, they've been constantly chatting. Apparently, while Jackson was reading letters in the fancafes. He got through Lizzy's letter telling him how she didn't have a chance to meet him before she leave Korea and replied to her. The next thing, Lizzy knows is Jackson, sending her mail and that's how they start chatting with each other through online. The 2 got more even closer and they totally clicked with each other.

 

 

(Jackson and Lizzy's chat last night)

Jackson: Hey, remember me?

Lizzy: Nugu?

Jackson: T_T

Lizzy: T_T. HAHAHA!

Jackson: Fine. Goodnight.

Lizzy: Okay then.

Jackson: NO STOP! Just joking.

Lizzy: :P 

Jackson: Busy?

Lizzy: Uhh..no. why?

Jackson: Just..geunyang. Hahaha!

LizzyMark?

Jackson: Am i Mark now? Really? Mark? Really? Its not Mark's word you know.

Lizzy: Okay.okay. Hahaha! Chill Mr. Wang Ka Yee

Jackson: When will you be back here?

Lizzy I don't know.

Jackson: Okay then, i'll just go there. Hahaha!

LizzyBut it's hot here.

Jackson: It's okay. I'm hot.

Lizzy: T_T

Jackson: You don't agree?

Lizzy: T_T

Jackson: Fine. Wait for me there Missy Hahahaha!

Lizzy T_T

Jackson: YAAAAH!

Lizzy T_T

Jackson Stop it. If you don't stop...

Lizzy: What?

Jackson: Nothing. XP

Lizzy: XP 

Jackson: Hey.

Lizzy: Hey.

Jackson: Are you copying me?

Lizzy Are you copying me?

Jackson: FINE.

LizzyFINE.

Jackson: I LOVE YOU.

Lizzy ...WHAT?

Jackson: HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

Lizzy: Not working on me Wang Ka Yee.

... 

......

.........

.............

Lizzy: Hey, still there?

Lizzy: Jackson~

Lizzy: Okay then, i'm gonna go.

Jackson: Wait. No. I have something to tell you.

Lizzy: What?

Jackson: You see, the one i told you a while ago.

Lizzy: What?

Jackson: Ï love you. 

Lizzy: What about it?

Jackson: What's what about it? Hey, i'm trying to be serious here. 

Lizzy Really? Mr. Wang? Can you?

Jackson: Lizzy, do you know i was looking forward when you told me you might attend the other fansign event before you leave Korea? But you didn't have a chance to attend. I was like searching for you on the crowd. There's this something that i see in you, and i don't know what but when i first met you, you really caught my attention. My heart fluttered when i saw you on our fansign event. Okay, I like you... a lot. Or should i say I love you? I don't know but one thing is for sure, i have feelings for you and i wanna see you again. 

Before I Love you for me was a common phrase, you know telling i keep on telling it to the fans, but now, i realized how special it is. Because now, i can actually say it to a person i considered special to me.