sura's POV: Team ChanMi

Daddy, Mommy, Baby.

 music to play ^_^

kim chung ha (pit-a-pat) - https://youtu.be/ylhaF38gy6A


"Good morning!"

 

A deep toned voice beamed as i walk inside the store. Today's my off but i went here as soon as i drop sumin to her grandma's house. I just want to tease someone...for a little while... "oh hello there chanyeol~" i bring out a smile as i make my way towards the counter.

 

"what are you up to in here? today's your off right?" he said as he continue on his work.

 

i nodded my head and was about to speak when kyungsoo's office door opened with him going out from it. "oh. sura..you're here? today's your off right?" i nodded my head and watch him as he makes his way towards us "hmm..but kyungsoo-ah..can we stay here? we just need to discuss something"

 

chanyeol looked at me "we? you mean..you and minseok hyung?" he asked.

 

"nope. me and saemi.." as soon as saemi's name was mentioned. chanyeol's attention went straight and focused onmy beautiful face. *evil laugh* good. my plan's working..kekekekeke~~

 

"saemi? what are you two going to do in here?" kyungsoo asked making me look at him.

 

i look at chanyeol for a second before looking back at kyungsoo "you know...saemi asked me about some things..maybe about datingright! that's it! chanyeol..show me that look on your face..i can see you frowning..bwahahaha!!

 

"dating?! saemi?" kyungoo's eyes almost popped out as he asked making me laugh "waaa~ so saemi's going to go on a date then?" kyungsoo chuckled as he nods his head "okay. anyways it's not very shocking, saemi's got the looks and she's adorable. i'm not gonna be shocked if someone asks her out on a date." kyungsoo said making chanyeol to let out a scoff.

 

"saemi?" chanyeol laughed "adorable..you mean like adorkable" he continue on laughing as kyungsoo looks at him with such hatred.

 

"the more you hate the more you love~~" kyungsoo teases, stopping chanyeol's laughter. he leaves the room leaving me and chanyeol alone. chanyeol's happy face was replaced by frown as the bell's tingling sound was heard. saying someone came in.

 

i turn around to see who it was and it was her..

 

saemi.

 

good...now mission..start. but before i could greet saemi halfway, i heard chanyeol's grunting and sighing..saying "who's she gonna date? aisshhh" maknig me smile. "SAEMI!!!" saemi chuckled as she bows her head greeting me formally "anneong sura eonnie"

 

"no need to be too formal..okay" she nodded her head.

 

I took her from one of the tables, one that's nearer to the counter. okay you may think i'm a bit overreacting about this. but can't you see? are you guys blind? look at chanyeol. i'm sure of it, he likes saemi..he just don't want to admit it to himself..aigoo~ tsk.tsk.tsk..poor lover boy. but since i'm here..we'll help chanyeol out..okay? okay!

 

"SO~~ saemi..dating...huh?" i asked bring my hands together on the table.

 

saemi smiled "you see..if you look at me.." she cleared  aigoo..while saemi is being a nervous freak chanyeol is being a complete nosy guy. "i don't really look as pretty and feminine as you.." saemi leans closer putting her left hand near her lips and continuos with a hushed vocie "i do really want to feel how is it to go out on a date." the look on saemi's face resulted me to gave out chuckles from my lips.

i nodded my head "don't worry today you'll be my cinderella." i hummed as i stood up "okay! so we will start. i have clothes in here that xiumin bought for me. it's too small for me but i think it will fit in you since you have a petite body..." scanning her whole body for the last time, i nodded my head and gave her the paper bags "oka go now to the locker room and change." saemi nodded with a smile "thank you sura eonnie!" 

 

as she was about to pass by chanyeol's and kyungsoo. chanyeol scoffed halting saemi's steps "date huh?" omo..omo..it's working! "what's that?" saemi huffed then pulled her wrist off fom chanyeol's grasp "it's none of your business...freak" she then stormed out of the picture as she continuos her way towards the staffs locker room.

 

kyungsoo and i change knowing glances then nodded our heads as if we both understand the situation and is loving the results of it. "freak?...freak?!" chanyeol huffed "she's crazy...she sure is crazy. why am i even-"

"oh! chanyeol!" all of us then turn our attention to where the voice came. "s-se-sehun!" our gazes now turn to the other direction as the known boyish type of girl changed to a young pretty lady. "saemi?" it was sehun. i turn to look at chanyeol's face and it's kind of.....annoyed? confused? what is this..? hmmm.. oh! now is the right time!

 

"sehun?!" sehun then came towards me "oh! sura noona..you're here too" i smiled at him then cleared my throat as i push sehun towards saemi "you two know each other?" i said with each word stealing glances towards chanyeols spot. it's really working. hahaha!! "s-sura eonnie. h-he is the friend i am talking about. you two know each other." i nodded my head "yes. he's my husband's friend. anyways..i'll leave you two alone." saemi then look at me asking for some assistance "you two talk well okay~" the smile on my face..it's just so wide that my cheeks is getting numb.

 

"chanyeol-ah! let's go" kyungsoo then winked towards my direction putting his thumbs up mouthing the words "he is jealous" i nodded my head and answered "i know." chanyeol then looked at me with questioning eyes "what did you know?" he's just so cute to tease.

kyungsoo laughed "nothing..it's just something..out of your imagination"

 

then by chanyeol's pouting lips. both kyungsoo and i share such a cheerful laugh.. without even getting saemi and sehun's attention. seems like the two are having too much fun. is this bad or not?