Xiumin's POV: LIFE

Daddy, Mommy, Baby.


 

 

LIFE

 

- - - - -

 

That hang out was amazing. it feels so good to gather and eat, talk, laugh and play. just like the old times *sigh~*

 

We are now home, sumin's staying the night over her grandma's since my mother actually pleaded me to let the girl spend her night there and she's asleep anyway so it benefits all of us. specially me...if you guys know what i mean ;)

 

"Hey..you think chanyeol would admit he likes my friend?" i turn around to face my lovely wife as i pull my shirt over my head. "chanyeol...?" she nodded her head.

 

well..based on how chanyeol reacted earlier. i know that there's something behind his playful yet annoying attitude towards saemi. he's actually nice to girls but i just don't know why he can't be nice to saemi. i mean saemi's a nice girl, i somehow see a young sura on her and i know when the time comes..she'll be a very wonderful woman.

 

"So..what do you think?" sura spoke as she goes out of the shower room.

 

i walk towards her and took the towel to help her dry her hair "hmm..I don't think it's going to be very soon but.i think he seems to like saemi. he's just scared to admit it to himself."

 

"and i think sehun too." i added.

 

Sura looks up "sehun?" she asked so cutely that i chuckled at the tone of her voice.

 

"well..sehun's a playful kid but we might not know it..he seems to like saemi too.." sura pouted. "you know what i don't like that idea. love triangle thing is just a bother. you know, i wish they won't come to the point where they'd beat up each others faces.." she sighed and i can tell that she's starting to overthink about it.

 

i lay the towel down on top of the table as i turn  her around.

 

i softly push her chin up to make her look straight into my eyes "hey..don't be sad." i placed a kiss on her forehead and just like what i thought, a smile appear from her lips as she closes her eyes. "instead of worrying about the others, why don't we just enjoy this time...it's just the two of us here now" i whispered and i felt her shoulders tensed.

 

"byuntae" she whispered though i know she's liking it.

 

and when our lips touch..

 

nah~ you already know what will happen ^..^ 

 

 

The morning came by and i now find myself waking up alone in the bed. i rub my eyes, searching for sura around the room but she's nowhere to be found.

 

i prepare myself for today. as always, a suit for a busy young man. with a great family. a lovely wife and cheerful daughter..*sigh* i just can't imagine my life now without them.

 

it's just so wonderful..before i was like a stone. a loner, a brat, a man that people used to be scared at. but now, i changed. actually, since i met sura..my life turned 360 degrees as if i was born again. hell! NO! i don't regret anything.

 

the smell of pancakes touches my nose as i walk down the stairs. sura..

 

"so you're here..." i whispered to her ear as i wrap my arms around her waist. "as always" she answered and i can already see her smile through her voice. she just smell so nice, the smell of her neck is just so.."i love you" i say.

 

sura turned the pancake maker off as she put the last batch of pancakes on the plate. she turns around and wraps her arms around my neck. she sometimes hate her height but i think it's perfect. her height suits well with my mine. and to add, she looks cute. "what's in to you?" she teasingly asked.

 

i bring my nose to touch hers and our smile can't just stop from forming "nothing..i just love you" i say

 

"i love you too.." she gave me a peck on my lips "but..you don't want to be late..don't you?" she asked.

 

i chuckle and help her out to put the plate of pancakes on the dining table. "do you want me to drive you first to get our baby?" i asked referring to our daughter. sura shook her head "no, it's fine you can go straight to work. i'll just go and get her..she doesn't have any classes so there's no need to rush" she says.

 

i nod my head and continue on eating my delicious breakfast made by my wife.

 

*sigh~~~*

 

this is what i call.....LIFE <3

 



 

A short chapter update ^..^

please excuse my absence and mistakes here...

but here's an update, hope you guys still like it and reads this story :P

HAHAHAHA >_<