10 Letters To Move On

Description

"He promised me! He promise that he will never leave me! What happened?"

----

"A package for Mrs. Kim Hyoyeon!" Hyoyeon lazily went to the door to accept the letter.

 

"I wonder who sent this." She opened the package, only to be shock. Who the hell would send such a thing to her! A bloody red lingerie. She lifted the y undergarment and found a letter.

 

"To my dearest Kim Hyoyeon,

 

Hi baby! How are you? Sorry for being a jerkass. I know I broke my promise not to leave you and to stay by your side, but I guess promises are really meant to be broken, yeah?

 I know you'll freak out once you've read this. Please don't.

 Listen, don't destroy your life just because I died. I want you to enjoy your life and fall in love again. I know I will always be your better half, best maybe. But I want you to find your second better half. And I will help you, okay?

 You will receive 10 letters from me. Let's just call these letters: 10 Letters to Move On. I promise to help you move on, and this time I won't break my promise. You will be surprise on how will you receive the letter. You love surprises don't you?

Oh well, you just have to wait for the letters to come to you, okay? I miss you my choding!

 

PS: Saranghae ❤"

 

 

Foreword

Hi guise! It's my first story here in aff. Please bear with my mistake. I'm not that good in english but I can handle it 

My friends and I watched a movie entitled, PS: I Love You. I fell in love with that movie so I decided to write a story based on that movie. And I am a hardcore HYOKAI and HYOHYUK SHIPPER! As well as DARAGON shipper but I think G-dragon suits best in bad boy role. So.. yeah.

Please subscribe and share this story to your friends!

 

PS: SARANGHAE ❤❤