The Dream

Why Is It You?

                The class has just ended and the both of you sighed heavily. At last, the tough day ended. You managed to go home earlier and you went out from the class immediately with Hara. The two of you were on your way to go out from your school entrance when suddenly a guy bumped with Hara. 

             "Yahh!" she yelled. 

                "You ! You just hit my shoulder and left without saying sorry! Pabbo yah!"

                               "Stop cursing Hara..." you said while looking at your phone screen. 

             "How did you know that I was cursing?" Hara asked with curiosity. 

             "I thought you just said, and pabbo." you said and looking at her with a smirk. 

             "You meant, I just said it? No, I'm not. I didn't say it out. I said it in my mind." Hara replied. You looked at her with a question on your face. 

            "Omo! You can read my mind, don't you?" Hara asked and stared at you. 

            "Blah! Nonsence." you said and left her. 

               "This girl.....!" 

                           "Stop cursing and walk faster naa..." you said. 

            "See! You just said what was on my mind!" Hara said. You ignored her and you heard she was running after you. 

(-------------)

                  You let yourself to sit and feel the comforty of the sofa. It is almost 5 in the evening and your father will come back home sooner. You sighed and suddenly your stomach growled. You smacked your head and you just realized that you haven't take your lunch yet. It was late to have your lunch already. You woke up from your comforty sofa and headed to the kitchen. You feel like you want to cook for the dinner. (well, usually your father would cook for the dinner but that doesn't mean that you can't cook.) 

                  You found out that there's some seaweed left in the cupboard and when you reached the refrigerator, you could see there's still a container of pickled reddish left. You smiled and took your apron. Dinner is coming! You planned to have a seaweed soup, with bibimbap and pickled reddish. Not much but yeah, it could make the two of you full like a snake! 

                  At first, you cooked the rice before you moved to make the seaweed soup. It is just a simple steps to make a seaweed soup. It would be better to have it hot with bibimbap. 

(Seaweed soup. For the recipe, you can have it here: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/korean-style-seaweed-soup/) 

                 And then, you moved to get ready with eggs, vegetables and meet. 

(Bibimbap. To get the recipe, you can have it here: http://mykoreankitchen.com/2013/07/12/bibimbap-korean-mixed-rice-with-meat-and-assorted-vegetables/)

(A plate of pickled reddish.)

                You placed all the ingredient into two seperate bowls, and placed the hot soup into two small bowls before you served it on the table. Not long after that, you heard the door bell and you knew that was your father.

               "I'm home." you heard he said.

               "Wow! What a nice smell." he said and surprised to see that all the foods were on the table.

               "Let's have dinner!" you said happily and dragger him to the dine table.

               "Wah... Smells good. The birthday girl made these for me. I should be the one that make you dinner." he said in guilt.

               "Appa... You have served me meals all these days and today it's my turn to serve you. Let's eat." you said with smiles on you. And, the two of you began to eat and silence between the two of you.

               "Ahh... Omashida." he said and rubbed over his stomach.

               "How was it?" you asked.

               "I never thought you got this skill. Your soup is better than mine and I could say that, I'm sorry yeobo, your soup is better than your omma!" he praised you and you could feel there's red marks on your cheek.

               "But still, appa... I don't feel that I can't defeat omma." you said and smiled slightly.

               "You have grown up, Eun Ji." he said and patted you on the head.

               "Oh, before I forget, I got something for you!" he said and went out from the kitchen to the living room. A few seconds later, he came back with a medium size box.

               "Happy birthday, my girl." he said and gave you the box. You opened up the box and figured out a beautiful pink dress. 

               "I don't know what should I give you for a present so, I just buy this and I realized that you fancy this dress last time. I hope you like it and yeah... Have I wish you a happy birthday?" he said and you jumped to hug him. 

(how the dress looks like.)

               "Gomawo de, appa! This is great!" you said and you can see that he smile of relief. 

               "Hey... The n-necklace. W-Who gave it to you?" he suddenly ask and pointed on the necklace that you were wearing. 

               "I thought you were the one that gave this to me?" you replied with a question. 

               "No..." he replied quickly.

               "I think it would be from your admire from your school. By the way, it's late already. Go upstairs and take a bath. I will do the cleaning." he said in a rush and pushed you out from the kitchen. You somehow felt your father acted weirdly but then you managed to go upstairs to take your bath. 

 

(----------)

              You rubbed over your eyes and you can feel that the sunlight was sneaking into your sight. You covered your eyes with the back of your hand. You felt something grassy was touching your skin and at the same time, somehow you felt that it is not your bed. You opened your eyes and you realized that you are on the grass. You felt weird and when you looked around you. You were amazed by the sight. It is beautiful. You felt that you are in the heaven.

               "Where am I?" you asked yourself. You stood up and looked around you. Why were you there and how can you be there? You kept asking the same questions and at last, you managed to look around. You felt so refreshing and harmonious when you walked around the garden. You walked all along the small road along the garden and it lead you to a small bridge. You could see the fishes in the clear water and you never feel as happy as this before. It is so peaceful and overwhelmed. They were so much beautiful and colourful flowers everywhere. 

                       

                     And, from far, you could see there was several boys were playing in the garden. But, you couldn't see their face. They were playing with each other and they looked very happy. You could hear their laughter and you couldn't avoid yourself to smile happily. You were happy to see them playing around and being happy. You were just managed to call over them when you suddenly felt that someone caught you from the back and few seconds later, you felt that your sight is getting blury. 

                    The venue changed and now you felt that you were sitting on a chair and being tied up. You tried to let yourself free and you kept yelling for help.

                   "Help? Anybody! Help! Yeobo...!" you kept struggling to let yourself free and what you could hear was a laughter as reply. But then, the scene changed again and for this time, you can feel the pain on your stomach. There was blood on it and you can feel that you are dying. Your sight was getting blury and you felt someone was approching you. You can feel the touch from that person and you knew that person was crying.

                   "Yeobo...!" you can see his face clearly and slowly you carved a weak smile.

                   You woke up and you realized that you were still on your bed. You were sweating and panting at the same time. What has just happened? You gulped and looked around you. You were still in your bedroom. It was just a dream. A dream. You said to yourself and relief. But, is that a bad news for you? Is that a sign of bad luck? You don't know the answer.

 

Hello guys....! I'm back! So long didn't update. Sorry for the bad grammar. I hope all of you will like it.
Read it, love it, rate it, but don't hate it. ^^y 
Thank you for reading.... <3 <3