Letters To You...

FanFic Corner

 

 

He is just Kai's friend's betrothed. One that never really notices Kai. But Kai on the other hand is in love with him. It is never going to work out anyway. A working-class mute boy won't stand a chance with the straight, rich heartthrob. Kai can't speak or hear so how is he supposed to tell Sehun of his feelings for him? Even if he manages to do so, he knows that Sehun is not attracted to men, although he appears to be feminine at times which makes Kai laugh now and then. But that is because he is rich and well-attended. Every single day of his life in the small village, Kai watches and admires Sehun from far but never musters the courage to approach him. Even if Sehun would talk to him once, Kai might just die out of happiness. The thing is... Kai couldn't really hear his voice which would be a far worse scenario for him to take in. But even so. He wants Sehun to notice him and him alone. That is not something possible and he knows that very well. 

 

The only thing Kai could do is write hundreds of letters that he could never give Sehun. Kai wants to tell Sehun that he loves him.

 

 

 

Title: Letters To You...

Genre: Romance, Angst

Pairing: SeKai

Status: Completed

Lenght: Chaptered

 

 

This fanfiction is just to beautiful. The setting gives it something different than the usual love stories.