A Misguided and Unnecessarily Long Galactic Odyssey to Earth

FanFic Corner

 

 

The Stravechi Nava was a modest ship. She wasn't large and showy and didn't come with a lot of gadgetry or high-tech functions. She could fly, warp, and house any form of Being with no problem and that was all that mattered. But travelling to Earth through an insanely round-about (not to mention dangerous and just plain weird) trajectory carrying not exactly illegal but not really legal "cargo" while picking up random nomads, Androids, mercenaries and rare Beings (even by Galactic standards), might prove too much for the Stravechi Nava and her modest Trade Crew of five.

 

 

Title: A Misguided and Unnecessarily Long Galactic Odyssey to Earth

Genre: Adventure, Romance, Space !AU 

Pairing: XiuChen (main), BaekYeol, SuLay, KaiSoo

Status: Completed

Lenght: Chaptered

Sequel: The Extracted and Transcribed Logs from the Stravechi Nava

 

 

Hello! I'm back with another story to recommend everyone (and I'm sorry for not updating for a while).

Anyway, even though I still haven't finished this story I can say it's my favorite of all time among all the fanfics I've read untill now. It's an OT12 story and all the characters are really well characterized, the plot is very detailed and well thought, it really amazes me, I'm actually fascinated by it because it's the kind of story I really like. There are ships as I wrote above but Xiuchen is the main (I love their charachters and their aspect/how they're described), all of their bonds develope slowly along with everything that happens in the story and it's really enjoyable! 

Well, I hope y'all start reading it and enjoy it just as much I did  *3*~