Chapter Two

Boys Over Flowers (Jackmin Version ^^)

Author's Note: Yayy Chapter Two (^~^) I hope you like it the story will pick up more in the next chapter oh and also Jimin is such a fangirl in this lol If you've seen the ASC with Sistar you'll know where that comes from haha

 

 

 

Chapter Two

 

Jimin skipped happily down the hall on her way to the cafeteria. The bell had rung a few minutes ago and though the first half of her day had been rather bad (running into Park Jinyoung and proceeding to make a fool of herself followed by a harsh scolding by her math teacher about ungrateful commoner students that should at the very least make it to class on time) the prospect of food was always enough to lighten her mood.

 

She was just about to shuffle through the entrance when she caught sight of a student she'd never seen before. At least, she was pretty sure she'd never seen her; she would have remembered someone that beautiful. The girl was as lovely as could be; she had jet black hair and the long slender limbs of a model. Her face was tiny and her skin was flawless porcelain. She looked like a doll brought to life; delicate and pretty. Apparently Jimin was not the only one who thought so as there were two guys pressed much too close to her and she did not seem to be enjoying the attention. Suddenly feeling a bit protective of the fragile looking girl Jimin strode towards her, a bright smile on her face.

 

“Unni!” She called out cutely, waving with enthusiasm at the startled senior. “There you are! Sorry I'm late; did you wait long?”

 

She pulled at the older girl's wrist grinning widely at the annoyed expressions on the boys faces as she dragged her into the cafeteria. Once they were out of sight Jimin turned and smiled shyly at the other girl.

 

“I'm sorry about that but you looked like you needed saving. My name is Jimin by the way.”

 

“Jimin, what a cute name. My name is Dasom,” The girl said speaking for the first time, her voice was as pretty as she was. “thank you for your help.” She giggled and gestured to a small table towards their left. The girls sat down and Jimin tried not to blush as the older girl graced her with a beautiful smile. How could someone be so pretty?

 

“I'm just transferred here and I'm not very good with boys...”

 

“No way! Unni, you're so pretty!”

 

The older girl laughed. “Jimin-ah is pretty too. Are you a transfer student as well?”

 

Jimin shook her head and began unpacking the lunch her brother had made for her. “Nope, just a commoner. I'm here on a scholarship.” She pried the lid off the container and smiled as she picked a slice of kimbap out and stuffed the whole thing in .

 

“You must be very smart then.” Dasom said, laughing when Jimin attempted to talk with full. The younger girl swallowed and blushed slightly.

 

“Not really, unni. I'm here on a music scholarship, grade wise I'm pretty average.”

 

Jimin pushed the container towards the other girl and gestured for her to have some. “Eat unni and then...” She reached into her bag pulling out a small neatly wrapped box and held it up in triumph “we can share this!”

 

Dasom blinked her large doll like eyes and Jimin tried not to squeal at her prettiness.

 

“What's that?”

 

“My brother is a pastry chef.” She explained “He always packs some sort of desert for me.”

 

“Oh, but if he makes them especially for you then you should eat it all Jimin-ah.”

 

Jimin shook her head and smiled shyly down at the package in her hands. “I want to share it with unni.” She looked up and her eyes were sparkling with sincerity. “Because you're the first person in this school who has treated me kindly.”

 

Dasom smiled and patted Jimin's hand gently. “Let's eat outside Jimin-ah. The sun is out so it should be warm and I want to look at the trees..”

 

“Ah-yes! Okay unni!”

 

~0~0~0~0~0~0~

 

The two girls wandered aimlessly around the campus, stopping only for a moment so that Jimin could unwrap the pastry her brother had made. After a bit of a struggle the younger girl managed to pry it open and revealed an adorable little cupcake topped with a thick layer of whipped cream and a pair of tiny, pretty pink strawberries. Carefully she split the cake in two and handed the bigger piece to Dasom, who smiled and did a little dance. Jimin laughed as the older girl twirled around and around.

 

“Oh! I'm dizzy!” Dasom said as she stopped her spinning and attempted to return over to the younger girl. She didn't make it though as she tripped over her own feet and fell backwards, sending the pastry in her hand flying. To Jimin the whole thing seemed to happen in slow motion as she watched the cake soar through the air only to land against a head of silky black hair. The girl's jaw dropped in horror as the cream from the dessert dripped down into the handsome face of Jackson Wang. Jimin gulped as Wang's expression could only be described as furious. Their eyes locked and Jackson started in their direction, looking rather intimidating with the rest of his little clique following close behind him. Jimin steeled herself as he neared and stood close to her new friend.

 

“I take it that this,” Jackson spoke his voice thick with anger, gesturing to face “is your doing?”

 

Dasom who was still on the ground her face tight with fear and hands trembling, bowed her head and spoke in a small voice.

 

“I-I'm sorry...I r-really d-didn't m-mean to...”

 

Didn't mean to?” He snapped grabbing the offending pastry from his hair and smacking it down on Dasom's head making sure to smear it all over her face before pushing her away. Jimin could feel the rage blossom in her chest and the sudden heat beneath her skin as her indignation took over and her heart overpowered her brain. Her body moved of its own accord and before she knew it her hands were pressed against Jackson's chest and she was pushing him back. He stumbled a bit but was caught by one of the F4, fox eyed Im Jaebum. As usual he wore a charming smile on his face but there was more of an edge to it then normal. He was not too happy about seeing his friend pushed around. Jimin snorted, honestly she couldn't care less. They treated people like crap all the time!

“ Leave her alone!” The girl shouted as she slipped into a stance she remembered from her days of learning Tae Kwon Do, she lifted her fists and looked him straight in the eye. Wang's eyes narrowed in response and he looked down his nose at her.

 

“What the hell are you?”

 

“Leave unni alone.” Jimin repeated glaring at him “She apologized, isn't that enough for you?”

 

“Like hell is it!” Jackson snarled “Just look at my face! All because of that stupid !”

 

That was it, without a seconds thought Jimin pulled back a fist and let it fly hitting the boy right across the jaw. She lifted a leg prepared to follow up with a kick to the chest when she felt a hand catch her around the ankle. Startled she looked over and found the especially handsome Mark Tuan smiling down at her.

 

“Don't push your luck.” He said letting her leg go, and though his voice was friendly enough Jimin felt a shiver run down her spine. She turned her attention back to Jackson and felt a wave of satisfaction come over her as she saw he lay unconscious in Jaebum's lap. A small smirk tugged at .

 

“I wouldn't get too excited.” A deep voice spoke softly, cutting through her thoughts.

 

Park Jinyoung was gazing at her with an expression that betrayed nothing. And though she hated herself for it she could feel her heart pounding faster. He looked down at his friend for a moment before locking eyes with Jimin.

 

“He's not going to be happy when he wakes up. You do realize...he's going to make your life a living hell. You should quit now.”

 

He watched her for a moment longer as though making sure that she had heard his warning before proceeding to pull Jackson away from Jaebum, hoist him over one shoulder and walk away. The remaining boys glanced at each other before following.

 

The moment they were no longer visible Jimin fell to her knees next to Dasom, Jinyoung's words finally setting in.

 

~0~0~0~0~0~0~

That night Jimin had a horrible time getting to sleep. Her mind was plagued with all the awful things Jackson would do to her and by the time the clock hit three the girl had completely given up on getting any rest for the night. Sighing she slid out from under the covers and grabbed her gigantic teddy bear, dragging it to the living room. She collapsed on top of it, moonlight streamed through the window and Jimin lifted a hand smiling as her sparkly pink nail art caught the light and shimmered like magic. Her smile faded quickly though as her current situation invaded her thoughts once more.

Maybe Park Jinyoung was right, maybe she should quit. She groaned and turned over on her side noticing for the first time a faint light coming from downstairs. Was her brother still awake? Curious, the girl rolled over and peeked through the opening. She frowned as she spotted her brother at the counter putting the finishing touches on a beautiful chocolate cake. Really...her brother worked way too hard. A horrible guilt began to weigh on her heart. Her brother worked so hard for her; and she'd ruined it by letting her temper get the best of her. She shook her head, this was her mistake and she would face the consequences. Her brother would never have to know. She crawled back over to her bear and hugged it tightly. She would make him proud. Without a doubt.

 

 

 

Author's Note: I'll try to update sooner next time but idk if I will because I work alot lol But yeah this is the cursed cupcake I saw it and thought it was so cute and also how I picture Dasom in this story