Chapter One

Boys Over Flowers (Jackmin Version ^^)

Author's Note: Hey guys so here's the first chapter I'm sorry it took so long (^^;) There's not much action in this one since it just kind of introduces Jimin and some of her personality. On the bright side there is a bit of Eric, and Jr makes his appearence. But I hope you like it anyway and don't worry the next chapter will be more exciting because it'll be almost all Jackson and Jimin (^~^)/ Please comment and subscribe.

Chapter One


Park Jimin leaned heavily against the wall behind her as she watched an entirely too familiar scene unfold before her. A freshman by the name of Kim Hyun Jae was on the floor surrounded on all sides by sneering students.The boy was completely drenched in some sort of foul smelling water and his uniform was horribly stained with flour, egg yolk, and what was probably blood. He was shivering and on his knees before a raised platform placed right in the middle of the cafeteria.
 

Four boys stared down at him  from their place lounging atop a white leather couch. They were all incrediably handsome, so much so infact that the air seemed to shimmer and sparkle around them as they moved. Four boys as pretty as flowers. The Flower Four. The F4. Even in these modern times the aura and confidence they emitted was a regal one. It was an energy that could only come from having power and knowing that is was without a doubt absolute. 
Jimin's hand curled into a fist.  Their country was a democratic one wasn't it? How was it that these spoiled brats were allowed to behave like tyrants? Was money really the most important thing? The girl bit her lip to keep from cussing at all of them. Jimin wasn't exactly known for being docile and though it pained her to sit back and keep silent in the face of injustice thinking of just how hard her oppa worked so that she could come to such a good school was enough to keep her quiet. She took a deep breath and ran fingers through her hair in an attempt to calm herself. Just a little more and it would be over. The F4 had the attention spans of rodents after all; especially their idiotic leader. '

 

'Jackson Wang'  Jimin thought to herself, face tight with disgust as she watched him through narrowed eyes. He was a moron to be sure but there was no denying his stellar good looks and poise as he rose from his seat, eyes smoldering and full mouth twisted into a rather frightening smirk. Or at least Jimin found it frightening; the rest of the female population seemed to completely charmed if the stupid looks on their faces were anything to go by. Jackson cleared his throat and a collective sigh of wonder passed through the crowd. Jimin rolled her eyes so hard she was surprised they didn't pop right out of her head. Were all the girls at this school brain dead? Yes Wang was handsome but what did that matter when his insides were rotten? Jimin shook her head completely done with this whole situation when  Jackson finally saunterd his way down the platform towards the trembling first year, a cruel smile plastered on his face.
 

“Do you know why you're here?” He asked, his husky voice seeming to reach every corner of the room. The boy opened his mouth as if to answer but Wang didn't give him the chance and instead proceeded to kick him swiftly, right across the jaw. Hyun Jae let out a sharp cry and blood splattered onto the hardwood floor. 
 

Jimin turned away, a hand over to keep from crying out. She was trembling with rage, her eyes buring with indignation. Suddenly unable to stay in the room any longer she made her way to the nearest door and practically fell into the hallway.
 

The girl ran as fast as she could, ocassionally stumbling in her haste to reach her destination. As the door she saught appeared before her the girl threw herself against it stumbling outside into the autumn air the light wind instantly cooling her heated cheeks. Her eyes flashed as she stared out from the top of a rather high stairwell at the rest of the campus.
 

“ARGHHH!” A scream tore out from and she leaned heavily onto the railing before her, pounding her fist against the metal. “HOW ARE S LIKE YOU EVEN ALLOWED TO EXIST?! JACKSON WANG!!! DO YOU THINK MONEY IS EVERYTHING?! I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU THE MOST!! YOU SPOILED BRAT!!”
 

She slumped down breathing heavily and rested her head against the rough brick of the stairwell.
 

“There,” She mumbled to herself “that feels a little better.”

~0~0~0~0~0~0~

Eric watched his younger sister carefully. She was seated at one of the few tables in his small cafe. It was after hours and the girl was still dressed in her work uniform, a frilly black and white dress with matching apron. Before her sat a single slice of the triple layer red velvet cake he'd finished in the morning and judging by the look in her eyes the slice of cake had offended her deeply. Eric grinned.
 

“Jimin-ah, if you're hungry then just eat.”
 

His sister looked up at him with an adorable pout in place.
 

“Oppa, I'm on a diet...”
 

The young man shook his head as he settled down in the seat across from Jimin.
 

“You're only fifteen; why on earth are you on a diet?” He took a forkful of cake and held it out to her. “Say ahh.”
 

“I'm not five anymore, oppa.”
 

Eric frowned. “Are you talking back right now? When your oppa tells you to eat, you eat understand?”
 

Jimin's pout deepened but she did as her older brother said  and allowed him to feed her a few bites of the dessert. It was almost too good. Eric was a wonderful pastry chef but he was an even better older brother. He always took such good care of her. She smiled brightly at the thought making the boy pause and look at her curiously.
 

“What?”
 

She shook her head suddenly shy.
 

“It's nothing, it's just...I'm really happy, oppa.” Her large black eyes were unsually pensive. “Even though we don't have a lot of money like those people at my school I'm still...so happy and...grateful. Thank you, oppa.”
 

Eric blinked, taken aback and touched all at once. He reached out a hand and patted her hair gently.
 

“ What's this all of a sudden? You're my sister, taking care of you and making sure you're happy is my job...did something happen at school today Jimin-ah?”
The girl looked up at him with dark sparkling eyes and shook her head quickly, making her long black hair jump and swirl all around her. Eric chuckled and pinched her cheek hard.

 

“That hurts!”
 

“That's for lying to me. If you don't want to tell me that's fine, but don't lie.”
 

Jimin rubbed her aching cheek and nodded.
 

“I'm going to go to bed now, oppa. I'm really tired.”
 

Eric cleared the plate from the table and patted her hair once more before moving towards the kitchen.
 

“I'll just finish cleaning down here and than head up. Go straight to bed, got it?”
 

“Yes~”
 

 She got to her feet and wobbled on chunky black pumps towards the spiral staircase that led to their tiny apartment above the cafe. As she climbed up she could hear her brother's laughter in the background.
 

“Why do you wear those things if you can't even walk in them?”
 

Jimin flushed bright red, completely annoyed.
 

“THEY MAKE  MY LEGS LOOK LONGER OKAY?!”

~0~0~0~0~0~0~

The next morning Jimin awoke in a much better mood. She sang loudly as she prepared for school; dancing and twirling around her small room as she finished buttoning up her blouse and brushed out her long black hair allowing it to hang loosely around her shoulders. She took one last look in the mirror. One good thing about going to such a fancy school was that the uniforms were actually rather nice. A red blazer with blue grey piping around the cuffs and golden button down the front over a white button up blouse and tie, along with a matching plaid skirt and blue grey knee high socks. Jimin smiled at her reflection, she always felt fairly pretty in her uniform. She grinned and quickly pulled out her phone, making cute poses and snapping a few pictures.
 

“Seriously...” An unamused voice spoke out behind her. “do you do this every morning?”
 

Jimin jumped and blushed as she noticed her smirking brother in the doorway.
 

“Really don't you knock?!”
 

Eric merely laughed as he walked back out into their small living room. 
 

“Come eat your breakfast. I need to prep a few things before I open.” 
 

She followed, grabbing her school bag as she went. Their dining table was set with a small but delicious looking western breakfast for two. A bowl of fruit, scrambled eggs, a few pieces of toast and two mugs of milk tea. Jimin ate quickly but neatly stopping only to thank her brother and slip on her shoes before jogging down the steps and out the door into the early autumn air.
 

~0~0~0~0~0~0~

The walk to school was as uneventful as ever. She arrived about an hour before her first class smiling at the security guard as he let her through the gates and wandered aimlessly through the swirling pathways that cut through the woods, gardens, and many courtyards that surrounded the school. As she moved slowly up a familiar path she paused for moment and looked over at where the path split out into a second one which seemed to lead into a patch of trees she'd never noticed before. Humming softly as she went she decided to explore a bit, afterall there was no chance of her getting lost as all pathes led to the school anyway.

She continued to sing to herself as she walked through the trees, looking out at the scenery with a small smile on her face. Eventually she came to a small courtyard that, had it been summer, would've probably been very beautiful but currently looked rather gloomy. It seemed to be used as some sort of sculpture garden. There were dozens of them scattered within the small space. Most were of people; children and pretty fairy like women but there were a few young men as well and some strange pieces that could only be described as abstract. Jimin let out a sigh of wonder as her eyes settled on a particular statue towards the end. A man with a gentle but confident expression dressed in a glorious cape that must have taken ages to carve out, as it seemed almost real even as she walked closer, he stood proudly staring out at the rest.
 

“Wah...”She mumbled as reached out to touch his face “now you're what a prince should be like. Handsome and righteous...”
 

Jimin smiled and traced the lines of his sharp nose and slender brow completely lost in her thoughts of Prince Charming. She was so far gone that she didn't notice the boy that watched curiously from his place on a stone bench right beside the exit until he spoke in a  deep, dead panned voice.
 

“Ah...Should I leave you two alone?”
 

“Kyaa!” The girl squeaked as she whipped her head up only to catch sight of the smirking  boy. Her eyes widened and she took a step back losing her balance as her heel caught on a  rock. With another little shriek  she fell hard on her .
 

“Ow...” She groaned as she looked up to find the boy standing over her now. “You...y-you're... Park Jinyoung!”
 

Park Jinyoung lifted a brow and gave one slight nod, his expression making it clear he thought her an idiot for stating the obvious.
 

“Sunbaenim! Ah... you scared me...” She mumbled weakly, her face was practically on fire. Park Jinyoung was a member of the notorious F4 but unlike his friends he mostly stayed out of trouble and seemed pretty uninterested in Wang's cruel games. This close, as much as she hated to admit it, he was very good looking. Jimin blushed as he continued to stare at her with his dark eyes. 
 

“Why were you confessing to that statue?” He asked, entirely straight faced.
 

“I-...w-what? I wasn't c-confessing I was j-just...just...”
 

After a moment passed and it became clear that Jimin had been rendered a stuttering embarrassed mess Jinyoung sighed and cut her off.
 

“Aren't you going to be late?”
 

She blinked as the words slowly sank in before letting out yet another scream and running as fast as she could out of the courtyard towards the school.

Jinyoung frowned as he watched her leave.

“She's so loud.” He informed the sculpture to his right.

 

OH btw guys if you were wondering what Jimin's school uniform looked like, it's the uniform IU's wearing in this pic with Infinite I saw it and thought it was super cute (^~^)