A song tells everything

Touching you with my mind

Morning.

Jongwoon barely had two hours of sleep.He didn't look very good.Whiskey that he had last night made an influence.He was thinking about his clothes when he heard Kyu's door open.

~..My Kyu woke up ~

How will he endure one more morning together .Being so close but enable to touch him ,to kiss him to talk to him not just as a hyung .Will that time ever come.

~..I could prepare some food  to hyung.It'll probably be a disaster but I could try.~

"Good morning Kyuhyun"

"Good morning hyung" 

Tension could be cut with knife.Their actions were only contributing  to that.Glances that Kyuhyun gave to his hyung.Jongwoon that couldn't restrain himself from accidentaly touching Kyu's hand while passing him the food.Anyone who would come to the room now could feel something in the air.

Growing feelings that can not be kept inside.

Ryeowook was sitting and working on some parts of the piano sheets that weren't good.Than Kyuhyun and Jongwoon came.He noticed that lately those two didn't get along well.They didn't talk much with each other and were a bit wierd.

They sang all the songs except "Your eyes".That was the final song for their concert and they were already exhausted.

The song was perfect.Almost every line of it fitted to their status now.It was the part of the coreaography that they had to look at each others eyes occasionaly.But the way that Jongwoon looked at Kyu was more than coreography.More than any person who haven't been deeply in love could possibly imagine.It was the look of desperation ,longing.Look full of lust.

Kyuhyun saw that.He knew what that means even although he tried to neglect it.Because that looks were waking inside of  him feelings that he didn't want to feel.It was impossible to endure a second more under that gaze.He had to avoid it.But he couldn't.Those dark shining eyes looking so deeply in him were the most beautiful thing that he experienced in his life.

They looked at each other even when the song ended.They were trying to find out what the other was thinking.

Both of them were too confused.