Room's privacy

Touching you with my mind

Jongwoon  started running to his room.He couldn't stand to look at him,at his beautiful dark eyes ,smooth dark hair,at his entire body because Kyuhyun was so handsome almost the visual of the group, and Jongwoon couldn't say that for himself.He shoot the door and sat on his bed almost crying because of a lot of feelings that he held to long inside of him.If maybe once, one small chance for him to be with Kyuhyun exsisted  now there's completely none.

~...of course.She's beautiful,clever,great singer.She loves Kyu ,so why would he reject to be with such girl.She was perfect for him.~But still he was hoping a little that maybe isn't everything over for him.

~...Ok .I'm guilty for everything .Who can forbid him to have a girlfriend.He is  older than me ,it's normal that he has one.Why am I even thinking about Jongwoon now~Kyuhyun cursed himself .He had a girlfriend now ,everything looked good but he knew that he was just trying to escape from his toughts about his hyung who has been ocupating Kyu's thoughts for a while now.He forgot that he was going to kitchen to get something to drink and returned to his room with heavy mind.

Jongwoon almost started laughing at himself .He had a rehersal with K.R.Y tomorrow and was so excited about a rehersal with Kyuhyun for their song that he couldn't sleep.    

              ~..I better stop acting like a high school girl .~ 

"...Han beon,nal dorabwa neomu meolji anheun gose yeojeonhi seoinneun deut he" could be heard from Kyuhyun's room.