Time

Touching you with my mind

Too much time had passed.To many unsleeped nights,and now he had to listen this horrible sounds from the other room.Everyone heard them but  no one felt this much pain and rage that Jongwoon felt,infact they all were happy that their beloved maknae finally found a girlfriend.They were laughing and having fun and members thought that Seohyun was a nice, beautiful girl that was the right one for Kyuhyun.Jongwoon didn't shared their opinion.Of course why would he?That took him his  most precious thing,his first true love Kyuhyun.

All that he said at the variety shows was right ,he never dated a girl in his life.He never fell in love.Until now ...well not exactly now,because he had fellings,serious feelings towards Kyuhyun quite a long time.Two years.That's a long time .He should have confesed ,but for god sake ,that wasn't possible .That would mean that he is gay and Korea isn't very pleasent place for those people.But love beats everything,he thought.So two weeks ago Jongwoon decided that now is the time and went to Kyuhyun to confess .The fact that that was the day when Kyuhyun anounced that he was dating showed that he choose the worst possible day to do it.And now, he was here,sitting,being witness to Kyuhyun's happines with other person.

~..oh god ,now they will come here and everyone will congratulate them ,and laugh,and piss me of .I'm leaving this stupid place~.Jongwoon stood up excused himself and said that he's going out for a walk.Maybe he finally found a girlfriend ,the others thought.Well ,they couldn't be more wrong.