Appreciation-

Self-Mutilation

Same day,same routine. Schools and it ended. Summer break,a boring holiday. Yue was walking to the nearest grocery to buy some food for her and her brother,Han. In the halfway,she could feel that her body is sinking and drowning. She tried to hold it but her body's energy just wouldn't capable to reach the point. She then slowly..slowly..fallen onto the ground and the world stopped for awhile. 
And she could hear people were screaming out there. 

"What happened?"
"Yue! Wake up!"

And the last thing she heard is. 

"She don't breath anymore."

She saw Han,her brother hugging her dead body tightly,kissing her cold forhead and crying over and over.

Yue,now isn't the form of human. But in the form of spirit. An invisible spirit. Her tears flow through her chin down to her neck. She walked away,to the park where she used to play with her brother when they're child. She could re-imagined the days where they're still happy,and the days where she used to not to think a lot about many curiosity

"I wonder why i'm here."

She mumbling to herself while watching the sky. 

"It was bad,right?"

She knew that it'd be YangRuo. But,she was shocked by how he could see her. 

"This is what happened if you continue on not to be here."
"I don't understand. I'm dead."
"You're not yet. I just seemed to attract your soul to you get out from your body and it's easy."

She walked in front of him and slapped him in the face. 

"You know what you did,right?"

She turned around while crying out tears. 

"You..You told me you're going to grant my wish? But now what? You're taking my life away from me."

He gently touched his face,and walked in front of her,smirking. 

"So,is that so? Now you like your life. How amazing is that!"

She punched him hardly and got tired,kneeling down as she felt so stupid. 

"Now you do like your life,isn't it?" 

He walked away far from her,sitting on the bench. 

"So you don't have to draw anymore. You always know that everyone loves you. Especially Han."

She tilted her head and wipe her tears. 

"Just let me back.. I won't dissapoint anyone anymore. I will do that."

He kept a serious expression. 

"You don't do anything..for yourself."

The wind blow and it messed up Yue's hair. She kept quite and holding up onto herself,on the ground. 

"What you do these times was only pleasing people,whether you like or not. You keep doing it. You keep satisfying them. And in the end,you gonna hurt yourself and scream in your heart."

He walked away. The footsteps sound was slowly fading away. And he slowly fade in a gaze. Yue was left alone by herself. She's waiting for him to grant her wish,to be back to her own body. And stopping herself to feel lost. 

/

As the sunshine rises,she could feel the sudden warm and a familiar voice was heard. 

"Yue? You woke up?"

She stared confusedly to her brother,Han. Who's waiting for her at the hospital for more than 8 hours. To watch her little sister wake up and talk with him again. 

"H-han.."

He caressed her cheek and begin to cry while hugging her small body.

"Don't do this again,Yue. We only do have each other. And i don't want to lose you."

Yue cry in her happiness and nodded. 

YangRuo was smiling as he peek through the small window from the room.