Seal-ed

Self-Mutilation

It's 12 am in the midnight,and all the people were fallen asleep. Except for Yue. Her body was just alike a paper,there's so many scretches that she drawn. She said she will stop doing it,but up until now. No one can actually noticed that she lied. She was a quite,polite girl that almost everybody know,no one can actually give a correct answer what she's thinking all these times. And when her brother investigate it throughly,he seemed couldn't relate what his little sister was capable to do. Counselors? She won't listen to them. Yue once mumbling to herself in front of the toilet mirror.

''So,it won't be back..'' 

She didn't talk much,that everyone wouldn't be able to start a conversation with her. And the road she usually gets home seems weird,aparrently there's a big mansion in front of her,she stop by and glaring at it. It seems familiar to her. She took her drawing out from her bag and observing the differences between it. It's the same,the exact same thing from her dream. A big mansion,and a blurry vision of a guy signing a contract. She stepped on the main entrance of the mansion,try to unlock the key. But before she could aware,the key was unlocked by itself and the main entrance is opened widely. She's shocked at the first and planned to run away,but her body just can't stop from moving,even an inch. As she turned around,there's a guy handing him a paper,wrote in traditional form of Hanja. 

''Wh-what is this.. I don't plan to go in here.. It's just a..''
''Sign it.''
''B..''
''It's a contract. Once a person unlocked the door to my mansion,that's mean i have to grant your wishes.'' 
''I don't have any particular wishes that i wanted to wish..''
''Make your decision,the second time we met.''
''Wh..''
''It will be the last.''

Everything dissapeared and she seemed like she's falling and unconsciously fainted. The moment she woke up,she's in her bedroom sleeping on the bed and realized the paper is still in her hand. She read it again and again,hardly could make a true decision. The words ''grant your wishes'' has always caught her attention. 

School's over again,and it's been a week since she got the contract. She's sitting alone at the bench near the park she usually went to,staring against the paper. 

''I guess you do know about it,aren't you?''

With a shocking emotion,she don't even have the courage to turn back,as if it was a dream.

''It's real. I know,this is what you asked for.''

She got panicked each time he said a word and the voice keep getting nearer to her ears. She felt that he can estimate what she's thinking, He seemed to know that she's panic,he putted his hands on Yue's shoulders and whispering through her ears.

''Yue,its time for you to make a choice.''

She tried to get rid of his words and returning back the contract. And planning to leave.

''There's no use. I've appeared in your dream and you remembered me,don't you?''
''I don't! It's just a coincidence!''
''You wish to be happy,but you couldn't bear the happiness although the road for you is clear and you've known what's the best for yourself either.''

Her eyes full with tears and she kneel down to the ground as she finally could find a person that understands what she feel all these years. He walked in front of her and he sits down,wiping her tears. 

''Shall i grant your wish?''

She nodded and a sparkly light approaches her as they're trying to consume her.

''They're the Lights. This is what's in the mansion you saw in your dream.''

She stares them with eyes full of consciousness,trying to touch the little bits of them. 

''From now on,I will accompany you until you and my journey is finished.''


With mind full of questions,she stares his eyes as she wants to know more about what he said.