Chapter THREE

Only Get Away

U0hqzkEd4I8wx5V7mG76Px09mo-u6TmCX2OpKcgmNamJin.jpg3pi7Sw0pIC6px-TKBC1W-bkiWmrum3rq_AbAk9-l

I sketched that :3

Third Person PoV

After the two weeks of staying at the maknae’s house SeokJin raised his grade by four percent. His parents gladly welcomed him home. Gladly meaning, they fed him, allowed him to stay, not a word exchanged, no interaction whatsoever except when one was leaving the house. His parent’s didn’t care if he jumped out of the window, not even if he committed suicide, less money to spend, right? Like they even cared how they spent their money…

-

On the other hand, NamJoon didn’t even have a second thought about leaving home. During his days and nights after school he would either crash at Yoongi or Hoseok’s place. From his point of view, their parents cared way more about him more than his own parents. “Joonie-ah, Yoonie, Seokieee!” Hoseok’s mom called for the three of them. NamJoon and Yoongi never liked having nicknames, but Mrs. Jung was an exception because she took care of them so well. The three of them rushed to the kitchen and helped Hoseok’s mom with everything. “So boys, how was your day.” Hoseok’s mom asked. The boys looked at each other. “Oops, I’m sorry for asking.” “Oh no, Mrs. Jung it’s fine.” NamJoon smiled. “Today was, the normal.” He shrugged. “Yoonie?” She turned to Yoongi. “Wonderful because you’re such a great mom!” He smiled at her. “Ah, thank you. I’m flattered.” She ruffled his hair and went back to eating.

“Hey! Let’s go to the park today!” Hoseok cheered. “We have nothing better to do anyways.” The three had finished all their homework for the week. “Yeah, good idea, I need some fresh air.” NamJoon shrugged.

-

Kai was spending another fun night over. Not really. She got kicked out because of her dropping grade. “So, what’s been happening lately?” Annie asked. Kai shrugged as she sat down on the bed. “You know, the usual. Getting kicked out of the house because my parents say they won’t pay the school for my grades to go up.” “You would use money to get your grade up?” The older asked. “What? No!” Kai gasped. “I mean, they shouldn’t be doing that cause I could really care less.” “Don’t say that so loud, you know parents don’t like to hear that from their children.” Annie smacked her arm. “Ouch, alright.” She rubbed her arm.

The doorbell rang and the two raced down the stairs. Annie opened the door while Kai was panting and mumbling something about how she was out of shape. “Chanhyung? Taehyung? Jimin? Jin Oppas?” Annie was confused. “What. Are. You. All. Doing. Here.” Kai huffed out.

“Got kicked out again.” Jimin shrugged. “Chan hasn’t been doing well in school.” Taehyung patted his younger brother’s head. “These idiots dragged me along, though it’s not like I had anything better to do.” SeokJin crossed his arms. “So are you going to let us in or…” Chanhyung awkwardly stood next to his older brother. “No. I’m just going to leave you all out here.” Annie rolled her eyes. All four of the boys just stared at her. Kai started laughing. “You guys are so stupid. She was being sarcastic.”  Jimin just shrugged walking in and threw his arm over Kai. Chanhyung and Taehyung pouted. Jin had a blank face. “Are you guys going to just stand there? You’re letting the hot air into the house.” Annie pulled them in, closing the door behind him.

 

“Kids! Dinner!” Mrs. Jeon called after entering the kitchen. All five boys rushed to the table while the two girls were in the kitchen. “Don’t we have a full house today.” Jeongguk and Annie’s mom chuckled. “It’s been a while since I’ve seen you Channie!” She hugged him. “Hello Mrs. Jeon!” He piped up. Jeongguk and Annie’s mom was always welcoming all the kids when they got scolded, either if they ran away or got kicked out. The Jeon family seemed perfect to Seokjin. If Jeongguk or Annie dropped a few percent their parents would just say to do better. Maybe it was because they skipped two years or their parents are just that nice. It just so happened that Kai skipped two years as well but still got scolded. “I hope everyone likes bibimguksu (spicy mixed noodles), gamjajorim (potato side dish), gamja salad (potato salad), umm what else did we make…, ah, that’s right yukgaejang (spicy beef and vegetable soup).” “Waah!! Kansamnida!” Jimin cheered grinning. “Everything looks so good.” The other four boys their lips.  “You two did a great job cooking.” Mrs. Jeon smiled at the girls.  “I heard dinner is ready?” Mr. Jeon walked through the door to the dining room. “Hello Mr. Jeon!” The five visitors chorused. “Oh! Hello!” He smiled at them. “Hello Appa.” The siblings grinned. “We were just about to eat what Annie and Kai had made.” Mrs. Jeon patted the spot next to her for her husband to sit. “I came home just in time then.” Everyone nodded.

 

“That was amazing.” Mrs. Jeon put two thumbs up. “Both of you are ready to get married.” She laughed. Both girls hid their blush from the thought about who they would get married to. “We’ll do the dishes, you seven should go off and have fun.” She waved them off. “So where should we go?” Jeongguk asked while he put his arm over Annie’s shoulders. “Park?” Jin suggested. “Good idea.” Taehyung and Chanhyung nodded. “Whatever you guys want.” Jimin grabbed his phone and wallet while everyone else did the same.

-

Hoseok sat on the sand as Namjoon and Yoongi sat on the two swings. There had been two other swings but Hoseok decided it would have been better just to sit down on the sand to hear the other two better. “Have you even thought about going back Joon?” Hoseok asked. Namjoon glared at him. “No I have not thought about it and will not be going back.” “Do you mind going back just to get your stuff? Did you even get your lyrics notebook?” Yoongi asked. “. I forgot my notebook.” NamJoon shook his head. “Is your grades good?” The oldest asked. “It’s are your grades doing well.” The youngest corrected. “Does it look like I give two-” “That’s not the point right now.” Hoseok cut him off.

-

Kai was happily walking to the park with everyone else at this hour. It felt amazing to be out late at night. “Aw man, there are people on the other two swings.” She complained. “Oh well.” She shrugged. Jimin followed along. Annie and Chanhyung challenged each other to a race to see who got to the swings first. “Hey that looks like…” Seokjin shook his head. “Looks like who?” Taehyung asked. Jeongguk hadn’t been paying attention to ask. “Just someone I’ve seen before.” The oldest shrugged it off.

-

“Kai wait up!” Jimin ran tackling her landing in the sand. “I just wanted to get onto the swings.” She made an ‘ugh’ sound and unwrapped herself from Jimin. She hated getting somewhat embarrassed from these situations. “Hi!” She piped up toward the three strangers. “Get lost kid.” Yoongi grunted. “Well excuse you.” She snapped. “I was just trying to be friendly.” “Excuse our hyung.” Hoseok apologized. “Kai! Are you alright?” Seokjin ran towards her. “Huh? Fine.” She nodded.

“Hey aren’t you SeokJin?” Namjoon spoke up. The said boy froze. He cleared his throat. “Yes, I am.” He nodded. “What are doing in a place fit for commoners?” Namjoon asked the same question as last time. “Who said we couldn’t hang out here?” Jeongguk growled. “We live nearby as well.” Annie crossed her arms. Yoongi kept his eyes on the tallest boy eyeing him up and down. Chanhyung wrapped his arms around Annie to keep her from getting hurt or snapping at the three. “Look here Namjoon, we just came here for some fresh air and fun.” Seokjin shot glares at him. Namjoon shut his mouth and looked away. Taehyung came last hopping onto the play structure with a lollipop in his mouth. “Whatever.” SeokJin gestured for the others to go to the play structure. He unconsciously sat on the spot where Namjoon sat before. Kai and Jimin shrugged and sat down on the swings.

-

After a while the whole group sat on the play structure lazily gazing up at the stars talking about whatever popped up. “I’m excited about school next week.” Annie said after a long silence.  “Why’s that?” Her brother asked. “We forgot to tell you…” Kai spoke up. “The three of us are going to high school.” Chanhyung finished for the two. “What?” The other four screeched. Jimin’s voice had cracked and he cleared his throat. “We’ll be in the same year!” He cheered towards Kai. “Mhm.” She nodded patting the older’s head. “You little Chanhyung! You said your grades were dropping!” Taehyung grabbed his brother’s collar.

-

“Those three? What year are they?” NamJoon asked. “You could kidnap them and have them do your homework Joonie.” Yoongi teased. The three of them listened in on the conversation. “What high school?” SeokJin asked. “Um… I’m not quite sure but they said we’re not going to JYP though.” They heard Annie’s voice. “I think it was something like… Big Hit High?” Kai shrugged. “That’s our school.” Hoseok whispered. “Why the hell would chaebols be sent to our school?” NamJoon bursted. “Excuse me?” Jeongguk said loud enough for the other three to hear. “We go to Big Hit High.” Yoongi lazily pointed to the three of them with his head down. The youngest jumped down from the play structure and stalked over to the swings. “You three better keep my sibling and her two friends safe.” He growled. “Who said we have to?” The older retorted. Jeongguk was taken aback by this. “Fine. Then we’ll make a deal.” He crossed his arms over his chest. “We’re listening.” Hoseok said, with his head still looking up at the stars. “You,” Jeongguk pointed at NamJoon. “you, can stay at my place if all three of you take care of them.” He gestured towards Annie, Kai and Chanhyung. “Fine.” Yoongi growled. “What? No! I’m not staying with these-” Hoseok clamped his hand over the youngest’s of their group’s mouth. “I’ve had  enough of you always staying over at mine and you.” He glared at Yoongi. “I know you got kicked out as well, if we’re going to make this deal these two are staying at yours.” SeokJin was whining as Jimin and Taehyung held him back. “If you want our group to be safe then you better give in.” Jimin whispered into his ear. “Alright. Deal.” NamJoon stood up looking Jeongguk in the eye. “Awesome! We all ready to go?” The younger came back to his happy self. “Yup!” Jimin cheered from the back along with Kai. “Well, won’t this be ‘fun’” The oldest grumbled.

 

• ~ • ~ • ~ •

Annyeong~ I'm back from my hiatus ^^ kekeke I know some you guys missed me so here I am~ Annie Unnie and I wrote this a while back but never posted it cause it was constantly edited mian~ But I hope you like this chapter~ AUTHORNIMS ARE ON BREAK YEY~ Annie's school year is over and I'm on winter break ^^ (we live across the world from each other syub syubie) but that doesn't keep us from writing together ^^

Anyways, Happy Holidays ^^


~ | • 느낌아니까 • | ~