Winter night

Winter night

Here it is <3


It was almost midnight. He was sitting by the window looking the snow falling beautifully over the great garden in front of his view.

His body shivered slightly even though the room was pretty warm. It was from excitement. He heard footsteps coming closer to the door. 

With his legs trembling he stood up to welcome the man that asked for his services that night. The man who owned him, his life and his body.

The man waited for him to take his jacket before walking to the couch where he was sitting seconds ago.

Everything was exactly as every night his master called for him. But somehow, this time it felt different. The way the black haired man caressed his hands and the way his deep voice called him. 

He helped the man with his clothes before sitting on his lap and felt his body tremble when his master d his bare tights under the thin nightgown he was wearing.

His master kissed him sweetly before taking him in his arms. He felt confused when he laid him over the soft covers of the bed. Never, ever, his master took him there.

He recieved everything his master gave him. The kisses felt tender and their union felt intense. 

It was like a farewell and he wanted to cry. He did. He sobbed between sloppy kisses and erratic . And he gave everything he got. He loved his master with every fiber of his body and every string in his heart. 

 

"You are free" was what his master said once they regulated their breaths. Kyuhyun looked at him with big doe eyes, confused. "You are free to go back home. You don't have to stay with me." 

Kyuhyun looked at him for ten full seconds before he rested his head on his master's chest again. "I'm home already."


Hope you liked it ^^ and well, sorry for any grammar errors and everything. Kissu~