No, It's (Not) Okay

Dear Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[NOTICE] WHERE TO FIND ME SHOULD AFF SHUT DOWN. READ THIS.

NO, IT'S (NOT) OKAY
(TaengSic)

 

The clock was ticking, counting down to the second that Jessica would stop breathing, but Jessica was struggling to hold onto that breath.

"Sica ya..." Taeyeon said with a shaky voice, her hands holding onto Jessica's tightly. "If you are hurting... If you are hurting very much..." Taeyeon was having difficulty to complete her sentence, because she was going to say something that she had hoped would never happen. "Then just... Just go..."

Jessica shook her head with all the energy she had left. "No... It's okay if I'm hurting... I can't go... I don't want to go..." Tears were falling seamlessly from her eyes. "You... You're scared of the thunder when it rains..."

Taeyeon bit hard on her trembling lips, trying to hold back from sobbing. "No... It's... It's okay..."

"You don't like to eat...when you're alone..."

"No... It's okay..."

"You won't...be able to fall asleep if I...if I don't tell you 'good night'..."

Taeyeon's body was shaking badly by then. As if it wasn't hard enough for her to witness Jessica's pain, each word that Jessica said was piercing right through her heart. "No Sica ya... It's okay..."

"You get sad by yourself when you listen to...sad music... And...and no one knows..."

"No... It's okay... It's okay..."

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter