Nothing Like Us (Part I)

Dear Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] I stumbled upon this fan made video of TaengSic, and it inspired me to write this. I'd encourage you to watch the whole video before you read this, and then put the song on repeat when you read this. You're gonna feel what's going on from the character's point of view, I promise.

 

NOTHING LIKE US
(TaengSic)

It's 2.13am. I miss you.

I'm drinking now, again. Have you been drinking too? To take all the pain away? It doesn't really help, does it? Before I get intoxicated, all that is in my mind is always you, and us. After I lose those senses, all that I can feel is still you. Actually, why am I complaining, when I was the one who let you go?

But I miss you.

I wish. I wish so much that I could give you what you deserve. Because nothing can ever, ever replace you. No one else's smile gets me like yours do. No one else's smile even matter to me at all. I remember all those bits and pieces. I really do. You were always there for me. To comfort me, to protect me, to take care of me, to...love me. Yet, all I could ever do was to make you cry. You were the one who took away the hurt in my eyes, but I was the one who put the hurt in yours. You were the one who protected me, but I was the one whom you had to be protected from. You were the one who would never let go, but I was the one who kept letting you go.

You didn't deserve all those. You didn't deserve me ignoring you for trying to strike up a conversation with me. You didn't deserve me pushing you away for trying to hold my hands. You didn't deserve me taking your care for granted. You didn't deserve me hanging up on you when you called to make sure that I was fine. You didn't deserve coming back to an empty home, the home that we used to call our own. You didn't deserve drinking your night away, after the pain I had given you. You didn't deserve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter