Look At Me One Last Time

Dear Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] This story was inspired by Taeyang's "Eyes, Nose, Lips", which explains the various references from the song. I wrote this story while listening to it on repeat, so if you want to feel the story like how I had felt it, you can do the same :) 

LOOK AT ME ONE LAST TIME
(TaengSic)

"Sica ya..." I reached out to you and shook you with the remaining energy I had left.

Answer me... Answer me Jessica... Why aren't you moving...?

"S-Sica..." I shook harder.

Move... Jessica. Why aren't you responding...? Why is my vision becoming blurry? I can't see well. I can't see you Jessica...

"ENOUGH. I TOLD YOU THAT IT WAS JUST WORK. WHICH PART OF 'IT WAS JUST WORK' DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND DAMN!"

"WORK? YOU GOT INTO BED WITH HIM AND YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT IT WAS JUST WORK?"

". I'M TELLING YOU I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH HIM. WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!"

" YOU KIM TAEYEON. YOU!"

Jessica stomped out of the house, leaving a dumbfounded Taeyeon sitting on the couch.

I really didn't sleep with him... I really didn't... Why would I, when the only person I have ever loved is you? But I'm still sorry... I'm still sorry for not holding you tightly in my arms and reassuring you that I love you so much...

"..." Taeyeon muttered. She knew she was in trouble. The woman's arms were wrapped around Taeyeon when Jessica appeared at the door. Jessica didn't say anything, as tears welled up in her eyes, and she her heel, leaving the room and an almost speechless Taeyeon. " you get off! I told you I was taken!" Taeyeon shoved the woman away from her before she ran after Jessica. "Jess wait up! Jess!"

"Get your filthy hands off me!" Jessica was crying when she shouted at Taeyeon.

"No wait I re-"

"LET GO!" Taeyeon found herself letting go when Jessica yelled at her. "I was wrong about you... I WAS WRONG ABOUT YOU KIM TAEYEON!"

Taeyeon could only look as Jessica's back view slowly disappeared out of view.

I should have gone after you... I should have explained everything to you... I didn't cheat on you Jessica. I really didn't... I never did.

"Drop me off."

"What the Jessica. Stop your nonsense will you?"

"Stop my nonsense? So this is nonsense and you sleeping with both m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter