Yunho meets Jaejoong

Connected

To be honest at the beginning before I start to tell you all my story. You either believe what really happened to me or you quit it here now already. I myself have problems to still realize that those things all happened. It's sort of frightening for me as well. Or it rather was until I understood that it was a gift by whoever creates fate or whatever that thing is. So where do I start? I will just pick the very first moment that I think this all started to become serious. So dear you reader of all those papers be prepared to become aware of one thing. Time same as the existance you live in and at are not certain. Keep those words in mind. 


++++another letter++++

Dear reader,

So let me get started. My name is Jung Yunho. I was named after my dead grandpa who died died when he was.. I don't even know to be honest. Dad always finds it amazingly intersting that I resemble him that much. I saw a photo of him. Duh! I and him..there is no difference. Well there is one. I have a mole on the left side over my lips. He didn't have. End of the story. I always find it interesting how strange genes of people can be. Not that I mind it. I am good looking and aware of that but it's not a piece of cake. Within those 19 years now I have been working hard on myself. I go to the gym regularly. I practise every day and I don't even know for how many hours. I guess until I am satisfied. Dancing is my only passion. Life is not easy for a young adult or am I still a teenager? 19...well, who cares right? I moved out of my parent's house cause I wanted to make it on my own. I live in a small apartment but I have everything that I need except a smartphone. I hate those things! They are freaking me out for some reason. I use those old models, things that many people nowdays don't even remember. I just have a laptop (which also became old fashioned!) I don't need all those things actually but I do go to castings, so I need information. Great huh? All that electronic around me just stresses me and I really refuse to live with that. Had been called a freak for that but I don't care. I rather dance! It's really hard to explain why I love it that much but when I move, I feel my heart race pleasantly. The blood in my veins immediately turns warm and my skin tingles all the time. Sometimes I dance until I collapse fatigued. My life all in all is okay. I have a part-time job so that I won't get bored since I am done with high school. My father insists me to stop and go to some university but I want to dance. I always told him and he to some degree respected my wish. I bore you, dear reader huh? Okay I will stop telling you about my boring lifestyle when this all is about something else. 
After a few fights my father FINALLY realized that I was born for my passion so he send me to some star academy? Dunno if I got it right but it is one of the best among Korea. (I don't know cause I went to castings directly and had no interest in applying for school again). Thanks gosh that my dad overtook my grand grand grandpa's company. I won't do so for sure. Maybe my brother will and I hope that for dad cause he seems to love that company. Good job grandpa!

Well to start with the actual story I need to tell you that I hate moving to other places with all my stuff! I often forget things at some places and when I remember that I left them there then they're gone within a few hours. that really!
At the day I moved to the campus, I had to carry some heavy stuff so I cursed all the time. In the end I dropped it and it broke...ah right! Remember that my laptop broke among them...!!
Just as I wanted to pick it up I heard someone gasp behind me so I turned around just to freeze. I felt like my life passed my eyes though I didn't die. My stomach turned and I just can't even explain that moment. It was like that moment lasted years or months but looking at that person made me ..happy? I had to smile then and rose my hand for a hi. The guy helped me to get up and yeah what he said was "I didn't know there is some other idiot like me that still uses those old things" He was eying down to the now broken laptop. I of course was dazed by that being but I tried to stay cool so I explained why I don't like other stuff like those holo-gramm phones. Just!! Just when I think of them I get stressed god damn it.
Now watch out. He thinks the same way and I am pretty sure that my jaw must have dropped but I hope that it did not. In the end he just winked at me and shoved, yeah shoved his phone number into my pocket. Ah, I might also mention that that guy grabbed one of my cheeks and told me what great piece of I am. (Seriously what the ?) The most weird thing is that I didn't mind it at all. I laughed? 
Maybe I should mention that I am straight or was. The moment I called that number was the moment when I decided to switch and try out the other gender. Just those eyes were worth it, not to mention the rest of that angelic human being. Not that it's something bad to be gay. Just wanted to point it out. Right, and that voice on the phone just made me shiver. I seriously doubt that I have shivered cause of a voice before.

The most arkward moment in my life was the moment when I called him and he told me his name. "Jaejoong"
Dear reader, that is my father's name. I am just thankful that his surname is Kim and not Jung. I would have felt uneasy in a way.

To keep this short we are going out tomorrow. I am curious where we will go to but he said he'd pick me up so yeah. 
See you tomorrow,
Jung Yunho