three

Coach's Daughter

Luhan was having his soccer practise after school and Bomi did not waste any time to lunge at him. She want explaination because when she arrive at school this morning, the news about her and Luhan dating was already widely spread and the most suprising thing is, her father did not say anything at all ! 

She saw Luhan on the mid field, controlling the ball and pass it to his team mate. He run toward the center as the ball were pass back to him and he made a goal. Bomi saw he put up his hand in victory and how his friends coming up to him, laughing and praising him.  

Bomi need to admit Luhan does look hot in his soccer uniform. Bomi always know that Luhan is good at soccer from her dad. Always praising him and stuck her with Luhan's story on the field every day at dinner. Bomi fasten up her pace and wait for Luhan to realize her existence. 

It didn't take a minute when Luhan turn around and shot a smile at him. He jog up to her, passing his team mates. Bomi hand him the cold water she got on her way to the field. 

"wow, is having a girlfriend always this good?" Luhan sheepishly smile at her before gulping down the water she brought for him. 

"so, why are you here?" Luhan ask, he knows Bomi must have something for her to dirtied up her shoes and coming to the field instead of just waiting for him to finish. 

"I want to talk" Bomi said. Her eyes still studying Luhan's face. 

"Do you mind if I go changed and we can go for a walk with your favorite blueberyy ice cream?" he ask, already picking up his things and towel from the bench. He bid farewell to his team mates and ask them to wrap up early as he is having a date with his girlfriend. Bomi's face was all red when the guys whistling and teasing them. Luhan grab Bomi's hand and walk to the changing room. 

Bomi look at their enterwined fingers, confused about her feelings now. Luhan let her go and ask her to wait before he went in to change.

20 minuted later, Luhan finished and he look more dashing than he ever did earlier. 

Image result for luhan

Bomi just stand there awkwardly before Luhan take her hand again and they walk to his car in silent. Bomi was thinking all the questions she wanted to ask him. 

Luhan start his car and drive to the park near her house. They went out and Luhan instantly run toward the ice cream truck and get her favorite ice cream just like he promised. Bomi mutter a soft thank you before she take the ice cream from his hand. 

"So, what do you want to talk about" Luhan ask her, ready with all the answer because he know what kind of questions Bomi want to ask. 

"Um.. I want to ask a-about the kiss. Yesterday, you said it was my third. What do you mean by that?" Bomi run her eyes from him knowing that he will notice her red face. 

Luhan smile before asking her to sit on the swing at the park. He know that she will ask. 

"Don't you remember this place?" Luhan said, wanting her to look around the familiar place to him. Bomi bring her head up and look around the park. For her, it was just a park she used to visit when she was little. Their family moved to another place for quite some time before they moved back when her father got a position as a coach. 

Bomi look at Luhan with a puzzle face, hoping that he can read her's. Luhan chuckel slightly and move to stand behind her. He put his hand on the swing and push her slowly.

"this is .." Bomi had to focused on what he say as he do it between the space of the swing she's on. 

"where.." 

"I first met you" Bomi stopped the swing by herself and turn to look at Luhan. 

"Here? You met me? How? I don't even know you before" 

"You don't but I do. You fell asleep on this swing while waiting for your dad. You were 5 and I was 7. You was wearing a purple dress despite of playing at the park and getting sweaty. I don't know how to approach you. I want to be friend with you. I always came here to watch you but you were just playing with your friends. You always ask your father to buy the blueberry ice cream on your way back home. One day I saw that you were going to moved and I really want to go up to you and talk but I was too embarassed. When you came back, as Mr Yoon's daughter, my coach's daughter, I know that I need to man up or I will lose you again" Luhan moved to crouch down infront of her and take her hand in his. 

"I know it's sound childish and I really hope you don't get mad but this is where I first kissed you. When you fell asleep" Bomi's face were heat up when Luhan finish his sentence. She was speechless. She looked down to her shoes, not knowing what to say to him because now she know where her third kiss came from. 

Luhan touch her chin and bring up her face to him. 

"I don't know what you feel about me but I need a chance. Let me prove to you that I'm worth it" Luhan said, giving her assuring smile. Bomi did not move nor she speak. She was too suprised to register everything he said at one time. Luhan take the chance and peck her lips. 

"I've decided, where you like it or not, you'll be my girlfriend" He wink and take her hand in his. 

"But, hey ! I should have a word in this matter" Bomi finally found her voice back. Luhan stopped and turn to her, "No baby girl, you don't need to do anything, just be you and i'll do the work, at the end, think and re-consider me as your boyfriend. I would appreciate that" He swiftly give her cheek another kiss and they walk hand in hand to his car before he send her home. 

Bomi was still speechless and she did not know what to do. Should she play along and give Luhan a chance? But what about his plastic girlfriend? Bomi really want to have a peace school life but if she decide to accept Luhan, then God knows what that 'plastic' will do to her. 

She decide to shrug it off and have a shower. She's thinking to tell her friends and ask their opinion about the matter. Unknowingly, a smile crept up her face as she remember the sweet kiss Luhan gave to her at the park. 

'hm .. at this state I could possible fall for him too' She thought in silent.