He's not that bad

I hate you, but I love You....

Next morning Mijin woke up with a heavy head, she looked at the clock "Oh my god, I'm late" she got up in a hurry, had her shower got dressed and when she was about to get out of the house she couldn't find her shoes actually any of her shoes'
"No..no..no..no, that is not happening where did they all go? They can't be all lost….. Chorong I need to call Chorong" she started searching for her phone but she was so nervous that she dropped her purse and everything in it just sprang on the floor.
"Aaaish, what is going on with me?" she felt dizzy and was about to fall before she held onto the coat hanger, a second later she heard the phone rings as a message came, she opened her eyes wide, "OMO….. It can't be in….." she put her hand in her jacket pocket to find her phone, she mentally slapped herself
"Stupid Mijin, what's wrong with you? Of course it's in your pocket you just put it there" she checked the message it was from the Electricity Company, "Seriously, the Electricity Company cares and my own friend doesn't ask about me?"
She searched for Chorong's number and called her, the phone rang only for 10 seconds before she picked up, "what the hell is going on, where did all of my shoes' go? And why didn't you wake me up?" Mijin kept yelling at Chorong, and what made her even more furious that Chorong was laughing. "What? What are you laughing at?" Mijin said not in the mood for the laughter.
"I hid them" Chorong replied still laughing.
"Chorong, this is not funny I'm already late for work, tell me where are they now" she said shouting at her.
" Chill Jiny, you're sick and need to stay at home….. and just so you know I did try to wake you up but your temperature was high, so I gave you medicine and you fill back asleep…….Besides Eli or Mr. Kim or whatever you call him said it's best for you not to come to work today"
"YOU TOLD MR. "I'M TO LAZY TO GET MY OWN COFE" THAT I'M SICK, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?"
"WHY DO KEEP YELLING AT ME? HA? I did it for you cause you weren't in the right condition to go to work today, and that's how you thank me, and BTW I don't know why do you hate him that much, he only care about you and wants you to be in good health" Chorong says defending Eli.
"You don't understand, he only does that to make me look like I underestimate him and my job"
"What? No, why would he do that? And why would you think that? You're the stubborn on, the guy offered you a ride home and you stubbornly walked the other way, and you didn't even leave when the rain started you stayed there and look where that got you? And you can't even thank him for caring enough to call me to get you home, or to give you a day off to relax"
"Eli is the one who called you last night and told you where I were? Eli is Mr. Pigeon?" Mijin said in shock.
"What? Who told you that? How did you know?" Chorong said surprised.
"You…. You just said that" Mijin said folding her arms.
"Aaaish, Me and my big mouth" Chorong said realizing what she just said.
"Wh...Why didn't you tell me?" Mijin says regretting saying bad thing about him…
"Look I need to go now they're calling me, bye now"
"What? No wait answer me first… hey Chorong" Chorong hang up not wanting to answer Mijin.
"That girl really… well I guess I need to go to bed now" Mijin said before going to her room changing and going to bed.
                  ******************************************************

Later that night

"Wake up sleepy head. Have you been asleep the whole time?" Chorong said trying to wake Mijin up, "Come on wake up~"
"Chorong, just leave me alone" Mijin said hiding her face with the pillow.
"Wake up it's already 8 pm" Chorong said removing the pillow and the blanket from Mijin.
Mijin sighs and opens her eyes "I'm up, I'm up… when did you come home?" Mijin said sitting on the edge of the bed.
"2 hours ago" Chorong said pulling Mijin by the arm to help her get up.

"You need to get some fresh air… go get dressed" Chorong said pushing Mijin to the bathroom.

5 minutes later she came out dressed up, "OK so where are we going?"

"We'll go have a walk on the shore, you need to walk to let the cold out" Chorong said getting out of the house and closing the door behind her.

While they were walking Chorong felt sleepy and kept on yawning.
Mijin: "Chorong you don't have to walk with me if you're tired, just Go home"
Chorong: "Fine I'll go now, are you sure you'll be OK walking alone?"
 "Yes I'll be fine, just leave" Mijin said pushing her the other way.
"OK…OK…I'm leaving, just take care of yourself. Bye Jiny" Chorong said before leaving.
Mijin smiled and started walking again.
 

Back at Mijin and Chorong's home

At the moment Chorong reached home she ran to the kitchen to answer her phone.
"Hello, oh hey Eli, how are you?" Chorong said at the moment she picked up the phone.
"Why the hell didn't you pick up I've been calling you for half an hour" Eli said shouting.
"Sorry, I was out, walking with Mijin… I couldn't answer you"
"So, is she OK now? Is she with you?"
"No, she's still out walking…"
"WHAT!!! You left her alone while she's ill" Eli said shouting.
"Where is she?"
Chorong looked at the phone shocked before putting the phone back on her ear.
"Chorong, Where is she?"
"She's walking on the shore near the house…..Hello, Eli… you still there? ...... He hanged up" Chorong fell on the sofa shocked from what just happened "He…He likes her".

"Woooow I never slept that much in a long time, and the idea of walking on the shore at that time is great, Woooow it feels so good that I can't stop smiling" Mijin said to herself while walking in the fresh air.
Suddenly she felt dizzy so she went to a pharmacy to buy aspirin, after walking out of there she felt like someone is following her, and every time she slows down, moves faster or stop that person is doing the same, so she finally decided to look but only to be faced with Eli, the moment their eyes met he looked the other way.
"What is he doing here now? He's ruining my mood" Mijin said so only her can hear and moved faster, But he was still following her, every time she stops to look at him he looks the other way, So she moved really fast more like running, But he  blocked her way standing in front of her.
"Are you avoiding me?" Eli told her still not letting her move, Whatever she tries to do he stops her from doing it.

"What do you want?" Mijin said finally talking to him.
"I want to know why you are avoiding me".  
"I'm not, Ok Just let me pass, ……. Please?" She said trying to get away from him only to fail.
"Then can we walk together? It's OK if you don't want to" Eli asked her waiting for response.

Mijin: "Will you leave if I told you to?"
Eli: "No!!"
Mijin: "Do whatever you want?" she said before starting walking again.
Eli: "So… Do you feel better now?" Eli asked her while walking along the shore with Mijin.
Mijin: "Yes, I'm doing great" she answered coldly.
Eli: "Ooh… Then why did you go into the pharmacy?"
Mijin: "Were you spying on me?"
Eli: "No, I just saw you going in while I was walking, I wanted to say hi, but you didn't stop" He lied.
Mijin: "You're not a stalker, are you?" she said starting to get suspicious.
Eli: "What? No, of course not"
 Mijin: "OK~"
Eli: "So… What are you doing here anyway? Weren't you ill?"
Mijin: "Well, I was supposed to be inhaling fresh air, but now it's blocked?" she says trying to inhale any fresh air.

On hearing this Eli moved to her other side, thinking she meant him by this as he was walking beside the sea.
"What?... Why did you move?" Mijin asked confused at what he did.
"I moved to the other way not to block the air for you?" Eli said feeling offended.
"What?... you mean about what I just said? But I wasn't talking about you?" Mijin said trying to explain.
"Ooh… OK" Eli said smiling.
"But that doesn't mean you weren't blocking it" Mijin said playfully and moved faster.
"Hey, what did you mean with… Are you laughing?!" Eli says trying to keep up with her, she looks at him smiling. "Isn't the air here fresh?" Mijin said that like she was drunk. "What?" Eli asked her. "You're not that bad" she said making him stop at his place. "What?" he asked her again.
"Thank you for caring about me, for calling Chorong to get me home, for giving me the day off today and for not letting me walk alone tonight… You're a good person Eli" She said that making him freeze in his place surprised at what she said.
"Mijin, Are you Ok?!" He said feeling her head.
"Oh My God… You're hot" Eli said concern in his voice.
"Really thanks and you're cute" she said pinching his cheek.

"I think you need to see a doctor. Come on" Eli said pulling her away from the shore and to the street to take a taxi.
"Hey, let me go I'm not a child" Mijin said before letting go of his hand and walk ahead from him, but suddenly she felt dizzy and lost her balance while crossing the street and was about to get hit by a car before Eli pulled her and she fell in his arm.
"Are you Ok?" Eli said worried about her.
his face was so close to hers.  
"Woooow your eyes are so pretty and shiny" She said right before passing out in his arms.