Memories (1)

I hate you, but I love You....

Back at Mijin and Chorong's home:

Mijin:" so, how did you and Mr. Kim know each other?"

Mijin asked at the moment she felt better, sitting on the sofa with Chorong drinking hot chocolate.

Chorong:"You mean Eli, oooh… you remember the boyfriend I told you about after our break up, the one I never mentioned his name"

Mijin stopped to think then: "Yes the one you broke up with, because you feared you might get so attached to him….. OH MY GOD! That was Eli!?"

Chorong nodded "Yes him" she sighed, and started to remember her memories with him.
"Hey, Chorong, you still here" mijin said waving her hand in front of her face.
"Hmmmmmm, Sorry, What did you say?" chorong said when she got back to reality.
Mijin: "Where were you?"

Chorong: "Right here"
Mijin: "Well, it doesn't seem like it….. Were you just thinking about him?" she said tilting her head and looking at her.
Chorong sigh "Yes….. I know it was my idea to break up, but sometimes I miss him and miss our life together, aaah.. Just thinking about it makes me wanna cry"
she starts crying.

"Oooh Chorong, you stupid girl, if you love him that much then why did you break up with him" mijin says patting Chorong's back.
"It's not like that, I've already moved on, but seeing him and talking to him again…. It just brought back some memories" Chorong said smiling while trying to recall them.
"You never told me about them, you wanna share them?" Mijin asked as curiosity was taking over her.
"Well…."

Flashback

"Ooh, come on E it's not like we come here every day" Chorong says while dragging Eli in the street of Venice trying to convince him to ride the Gondola.
"But I'm really tired can't we come another time?"
"But we're already here, come on pleaaaaase" she said making a cute face.
"Aish, fine but don't regret when I fall asleep in that thing" Eli said letting her drag him to the Gondola.
"It's called Gondola and you'll like it, come on"
"yeah, whatever"
they got on the Gondola and the gondolier started singing, at first Eli was too stubborn to admit it was cool, but he started liking it when the gondolier kept on singing, he liked it so much that he couldn't hide it.
"You like it now, ha?" Chorong said seeing Eli's wide smile.
"Well, it's cool" he answered coldly.
"Just cool?!" Chorong said surprised at his answer.
" breathtaking" Eli said his smile gets wider.
"Well, I think seeing the sunset while riding the Gondola and the fresh air, is breathtaking" Chorong said looking at the sky and smelling the fresh air.
"But I was talking about you" Eli said leaning closer to chorong.
She couldn't hide her smile as she got closer to him until their faces were so close,
"How much am I breathtaking?" Chorong said her heart beating so fast.
"That much" with that said he closed the gap between them, as their lips touched he nips her bottom lip and starts on it, she moans letting his tongue in, and she throws her arms around his neck, as he holds her from her waist, the kept kissing not noticing that their trip is over till the gondolier coughs.
After breaking the kiss, they thanked the gondolier and apologized to him, and after he took off, they looked at each other and started laughing hysterically.

End of Flashback

"woooooooooooow, that's so romantic, how comes you never told me about it" Mijin said smiling happily for her friend.
"I know I remember it like it was last night, that night meant a lot to me, cause after it my feelings for Eli changed" Chorong said trying not to cry.
"How did it Change? Did you stop liking him?" Mijin asked getting more curious.
"I fell in love with him" Chorong said as tears came out of her eyes.
"And?!" Mijin asked getting closer to her to comfort her.
"That night I felt like I was becoming week, it was bad for my life and career, So I decided to break up before it gets worst"
"Chorong, What are you talking about? What's bad about being in love?"

"I was stupid, selfish, I didn't want to be restrained, for me Love was just a delay, a obstacle in my life, so I had to get rid of it"
 "Oh my god, Chorong how can you say that?" Mijin looked at her in disbelieve.
"But now after I met him, I think these feelings are back again…. Mijin what am I suppose to do?"
"I really don't know what to tell you Chorong…..I guess you're suppose to think about these feelings and to deal with them yourself" Mijin told her before getting up and heading to her room.
"You think I'm a bad girl now, don't you?" Chorong says making mijin stop.
"No, I just think you were stupid enough to let a love like this go….. Goodnight Chorong see you later, have sweet dreams"  

 

 

 

well I know it's a short one, but I'm really busy at the time, but there will be a new one soon.