Chapter 7

Almost Is Never Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

  Suho's POV

  It has been 2 weeks ever since Min Hyo shared her secret with me. It has also been 2 weeks since I last saw her. I tried calling and visit her, but she still doesn't show up.

  The number you've just dialled is not responding. Please leave a message after the tone. Toot-

  I quickly end the call, not wanting to hear that y machine to repeat that 2 sentence again.

  School has ended just few minutes ago. I was about to make my way towards the route of Min Hyo's house until my phone rang, making me stop on the track and reached for it once again.

  "Hello?"

  "Hi, is this Kim Jun Myeon that I am talking to?"

  "Yes, I am Kim Jun Myeon, may I know who is at the other end of the line?" I asked curiously.

  "Ah! Jun Myeon-shi, it's me, Min Hyo's grandmother. I would want to invite you over to Min Hyo's house right now if that is fine by you. I would want to inform on Min Hyo's sudden dissapearance and would want to pass you a letter regards to it. Mind if you come over right now?"

  "Yeah sure! I'm on my way." After hanging up, I quickly sprint to Min Hyo's building without wasting anymore time.

.......

  "What?! What are you saying, grandma? How can she just leave all of us like that?" I almost exclaimed in the news that I was hearing upon. Tears started to fall freely from my eye socket.

  "She must have not told you then. She is suffering lung cancer by genetic. Guess she doesn't want to hurt you, son." I shook my head. No! This could not be happening. The one that I fall in love in the first sight is now gone. Gone to a better place with her mom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter