Chapter 6

Almost Is Never Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 6 

  Suho's POV

  It has been 10 minutes since I have been leaning against the passanger's door. My hand was about to reach out onto one of Min Hyo's Science classmate until my name was being called out.

  "Kim Jun Myeon!" I turned my back, finding who called my real name. It was then I saw her waving her hand up. That Min Hyo. "So so sorry Myeon-ie. I got some questions for me to clarify with my Science teacher. Am I late?" Ignoring her excuses, I pulled her bag gently away from her and place it on the back seat of my car.

  "Oh no. You are so late... Minnie-shi." I stated sarcastically, returned with a smack on my arm. Chuckled, I open the passanger door before slumping myself in to the driver's seat. "Where are we going?" Min Hyo broke the silence forming around us.

  "You'll see.." I smirks at the panic expression made by Min Hyo.

....

  "Myeonnie-ah, why are we at the Han River?" She sat down beside me, crumpling the greeneries below us with a checkers blanket of red and black.

  "I'm not sure myself Hyo Min-ah, I just, well, will wonder around her whenever I have some trouble with my brain." I looked upon the whole scenery. Feeling a pair of eyes staring at me, I then took a glance at Hyo Min.

  "Ah, I understand now my Angel. Tell me, what is possibly disturbing your mind right now. I promise not to tell anyone. But will you promise to me too that you won't share anything that I will share with you at the later part?" She holds up her pinky, making my heart flustered. I grab her pinky with mine and kiss at the end of my thumb. "Promise."

  "Okay, now tell me what could a problem be disturbing my Angel's mind? May I kill them." She raised her both arms, like doing some wushu stuff.

  "Well, I have been talking to one of this one of a kind girl that most jocks will be using her for homeworks and stuff. She doesn't know that I have a crush on her ever since I lay my eyes on her." He paused, scoffing. "She is a different girl. I am willing to hide all her secrets away from other people. Just for her." I took a sight of the scenery again.

  Min Hyo's POV

  "Aigoo, ya, Suho-ah, that girl is probably blind by how you actually shine the world. Aish. Focus more on studies than life alright? Don't think too much, get it?" He then nod his head, mesmerising the scenery before looking at me. "Good." I then ruffled his hair.

  "So, I've done telling you my problem. Your turn." He shuffled himself so that he is facing me. "Well, it's long but just bare with it ok? Promise not to put any pity on me." I trusted him on this one. Here goes nothing.

  "Back in the past when my mom is still alive." I smiled for a moment, looking up at the peaceful blue sky. "I-I'm so sor-" I then cut his sentence, giving him a hard glare. He'd be dead by now if a glare could kill. "Hey! You promised that you won't put pity on me..." I playfully looked down, showing some body language of dissapointment filled with broken trust.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter