Frutti Froyo

Return Kiss

“OMO! Lo---Lo - - -LOTTE WORLD!?” You exclaimed.

 

[bias name] laughed and poked your cheek.
“You want Ice cream right? So I thought of bringing you to Lotte World.”
 
“But---but----but---but….” You stuttered.
 
He placed his fingertip onto your lips and said, “Shhhh~” Leaning closer to your face and suddenly said, “You might turn into a if you keep on saying but.”
You blushed and pushed him away.
 
He laughed and said “Come on, I’ll treat you.” He grabbed your hand and pulled you closer, then you suddenly trip over.
“Aahhh!” You exclaimed but luckily [bias name] catches you and dips you, both your faces close and stare at each other’s eyes. 
 
“Yah ______-ah. Dangshin cham yepeuda...” He said as he stared into your eyes.
 
*OMG! _____ don’t blush. Don’t blush!* You thought.
 
 
You turned super red (>////////<)  and looked away from [bias name]’s face
He smirked and lifted you up so you can stand.
 
“Uhhh…Th---Thanks [bias name]...” You said, facing a different direction.
 
He chuckled and started walking, going to the ice cream store.
You have reached the store and went in.
 
____-ah , what flavor do you want?” He asked and smiled.
 
“Ohhh…uhm…strawberry please.” You shyly replied.
 
[bias name] turned to the guy and said. “One strawberry and one coffee caramel please.” 
 
“Coffee caramel?” You asked [bias name].
[bias name] smiled and said, “It’s delicious, I’ll let to try some, arasseo?”
You nodded.
“Here you go ma’am, sir!” The guy from the counter said.
“Oh kamsahaminda!” You got the ice cream then both of you bowed and smiled at him.
“Uhm, excuse me. I have a question.” The guy from the counter asked. “Are you [bias name] from [Kpop Idol Group name]?”
[bias name] smiled and introduced himself. “Annyeonghaseyo, chonun [bias name] – imnida.”
“Oh, hello~ hello. Uhm may I have a favor, [bias name]? Well, my daughter’s birthday is tomorrow and I was thinking of buying her your album and luckily, you are here so…”
“I can give her my signature and I can also greet her happy birthday, if you want.” He said and smiled at him.
“Chincha? Ohhh, thank you. Kamsahamnida, [bias name]!" He bowed and reached out the album.
“What’s her name and how old is she?" [bias name] asked.
“Her name is Lee Ha Yeon and she’s turning 16.” He replied happily.
[Bias name] signed the album.
“Do you have a camera?” [bias name] asked.
“Oh, yes. Yes, I do. Please wait. I’m sorry if I’m bothering you, [bias name].”
“Aniyo~its okay.”
The guy went inside the room and got back. He gave the camera to [bias name].
[bias name] the camera and stared shooting.
 
“Annyeonghaseyo, Ha Yeon!~
~saengil chukha hamnida ~ 
Thank you for the support, Ha Yeon!
Hope you all the best and take care always, arasseo?
Ha Yeon, Hwaiting! 
Annyeong~ ke ke ke~ 
 
“kamsahamnida, [bias name]~” He said happily and bowing his head.
“You’re welcome. Thanks for the ice cream too.” [bias name] chuckled and replied.
 
The both of you waved goodbye to the guy in the ice cream store.
 
You took the first taste of your ice cream and said. “Hey, [bias name], thanks. This ice cream is delicious! By the way, what is the name of the store?”
He also took the first taste of his ice cream and replied, “Frutti Froyo.”
 
After a couple of minutes, you & [bias name] were walking around Lotte world.
 
"[bias name], that was really nice of you to help him." You said while eating your ice cream.
He took a glance at you and he froze then you noticed he was blushing.
You tilted you head and asked, “Waeyo?”
He mumbled something but you can’t understand it.
“Yah! [bias name], what is it? Spit it.” You said.
He suddenly leaned forward but stopped.
“Wh—what?” You asked.
“You’re like a child. You have ice cream on your face.” He chuckled but his face was still near yours.
“Chincha?” You asked but you couldn’t’ find it. “Where?” You asked again but [bias name] held your hand.
“I’ll get it for you~” He smirked and leaned closer to your face then the tip of your nose.
"Mmm~ starwberry" he said
 
 
"damn it [bias name]. dont ever do that!" you exclaimed and waving your hands to back him off but then you felt something cold on your chest.
you stopped and looked at where the cold feeling is coming from
 
"ohhhh." [bias name] said
 
"aigoo~! ice cream all over my pink top" you sighed and tried removing the stain.
 
"yah, _____-ah, I know this sounds weird coming from me but..." he shrugged and said "let's go shopping~" 
he winked and grabbed your hand.
 
 
=========================================================================================================================
 
HELLO EVERYONE!!!
hope you like this new update hahah
whooot! my school days will be over after 1 week and it willl be sembreak! whooohoooo!!! haha
soo maybe I'll be updating a lot. XD
Frutti Froyo is my fave store ever since my friends brought me there. The yogurt ice cream is delicious! 
 
ps. the ice cream part just came out of random because of what I experienced earlier while I was in school hahha XD
comment also so I would know if there is anything you want me add to the story :D
 
thanks for subscribing Dude and Dj-Ejan