Wrong timing

Return Kiss

 

“Aish… Umma!” You exclaimed, scratching your head.

You went up to your room to take a bath then...

*~Beautiful Girl~ ringtone /~ Hello ~ringtone/ Someday~ringtone/ Halo~Ringtone*

Your phone was ringing but you didn’t notice since you were in the bathroom and the call ended.

You had 1 missed call

After taking a bath, you went to your closet and searched for something to wear. So you thought something simple since you're just gonna buy things from the grocery store.

Then you decided to wear this http://www.wholesaleclothing4u.com/bmz_cache/0/013644da20f0584eb681e2d0a261c7d5.image.260x359.jpg

You left your house and went to the grocery store and forgot your cell phone.

 

[Bias POV]

It was 8am….

“GOOOOD MOOORING [Kpop Idol Group name]!” We greeted as our manager entered the [Kpop Idol Group name] dorm 

Luckily [Kpop Idol Group name] were awake already getting ready for the Fan-Signing Event.

I was first to finish then I went to my room and got my phone. I texted                 .

 

Goooooooood Mooooorning _______-ah~~!

Did you sleep well? Let’s eat breakfast! :D

By the way, the event is Hottrack Daejun Fan-Signing.

Remember, I’ll pick you up at 6pm, arasseo?

Ta nyo o gesseoyo, _____-ah!

Take care :D <3

 

After texting, “[bias name], do you have any plans today after the fan-signing event?” A familiar voice asked me.

“Ne, I have a date with _______.” I replied and smiled

“I guess you’re lucky, the fan singing event will be cut short because of the other events being held there.” said the manager.

“Manager-hyung, chincha? I exclaimed.

He nodded and said “Let’s go, we can’t be late.”

We followed him to the door.

“Okay, everyone enter the van now so we can leave early.” One of the staff said.

[Kpop Idol Group name] went in the van and left going to Hottrack Daejun Fan-Signing Event.

Upon arriving at the event, [Kpop Idol Group name] saw their fans and smiled.

We went to the signing table, bowed and greeted their fans.

“Annyeonghaseyo, [Kpop Idol Group name] – imnida!”

After the fan-signing, [Kpop Idol Group name] waved goodbye to their fans.

“Good job everyone” Manager said it with a smile, “Okay next event is in Music Bank.”

Before going inside the van, I was thinking of ______ even during the fan-signing event.

So I checked my phone and I saw “1 new message”

Received 11:05am:

Good morning [bias name]! I’m shuri for the late reply.

Ne! Thanks for asking. :D

Don’t worry I will.

Did you eat breakfast already?

Take care also arasseo? Keke :D

 

I have a big smile so I thought of calling her.

I dialed her number and waited, I frowned because she didn’t answer her phone.

“[Bias name]! Come on” Someone called me.

“Oh! Right, mianhae~” I replied and went inside the van.

After 30minutes of traveling, we arrived at Music Bank.

[Kpop Idol Group name] went inside the building and got ready for their performance.

As always, I was first to finish from the other members.

I laid down on the couch and thought of ______, of how I confessed to her for the first time

 

[Flashback]

-no one’s POV-

*Huff huff*

“[bias name] I….cant…can’t run….anymore, you can ….leave me” _______ said when she stopped.

“NO! I won’t leave you. Just a little bit more ______” [bias name] said as he tried carrying her.

“Bwoh! Put me down [bias name]” She exclaimed.

A thug guy points at them and said, “THERE THEY ARE, GET THEM!!!!”

It started to rain and the road was a bit slippery so when [bias name] were running, he slipped and fell on the ground.

Both [bias name] and ________ closed their eyes and exclaimed, "Ahhh!"

*BAM*

*Urgh... That hurts... I hope ________ is okay...* [bias name] thought.

He opened his eyes and was shocked at what he saw.

________ was on top of him and her lips were touching his.

He pushed the girl away gently and laid her down.

*She kissed me. Wait, I kissed her. No, wah! I don't know what happened!* [bias name] smacked his hand onto his forehead and stared at ________.

Then he realized that she was unconscious and sighed with relief, placing his hand on his chest.

He then saw the thug guys from afar so he tried waking the girl up but she was still unconscious.

So he carried her in a bridal stance and searched for a place to hide from those thug guys.

[Bias name] spotted a huge tree and went there to hide from the thug guys

 

“Where are they!? They can’t be far. Searched them” one of them said

[Bias name] kept his head down. “I promise. I will protect you no matter what ________” He whispered and hugged her 

“Damn. They’re gone. I can’t believe we’ve lost them.” One of the thug guys said and he left and so did the others.

“[bias name]…”

He looked at her and smiled

“Thank goodness you’re awake ______” [bias name] said 

“ahh…what happen? Where are the thug guys? Are they gone? ” she asks

[Bias name] nodded and leaning on her forehead.

*yawn*

“That’s good to hear”

She smiled and buried her face on [bias name] chest.

[bias name]  turned red

*soooo cute! ~ wah! My heart is rising.* [bias name] thought

“uhm…_______-ah. Can I tell you something?” he ask

“uh…” she replied

*okay, here I go. [bias name] I can do this. I can tell her my feelings*

“I like you. Jeongmal joaheyo _______-ah” he said and waited for her reply

He still waited and waited. 

“yah _______-ah! Did you hear what I just confessed?”  He said with a pissed tone

*snore*

[bias name] widened his eyes as he heard the snoring sound.

“aish…_______ I guess I had a wrong time in confessing my feelings.” [bias name] chuckled

[End of flashback]

 

“Fail confession”

[bias name] said and laughed and paused a bit because he felt someone was staring at him so when he looked he saw the other members staring at him.

“Pabo!”

all of the members said and laughed at him

 

=========================================================================================================================

hey guys! thnx for subscribing hehe. 
I would love to thank Onyuu for helping me edit :D thanks thanks!

hope you like this chap3

Yeobo yes! your mother is serious hahaha XD