Had Enough

My Baker (Rewrite)

Your POV:

It was a rainy day when I finally walked out.  I know it's bad to just run away from your problems, but what else could I do?  Hyunseong obviously didn't see me as his girlfriend anymore.  And even though I was sitting there every single day the two always acted like a couple.  I can't lie that that didn't make me jealous. 

When I got to the cafe that day, I sat down with them as usual.  Then I went to get something to drink.  When I came back, I saw Suhwa plant a kiss on Hyunseong's lips.  My heart broke inside and I couldn't breathe for a second.  I couldn't believe that he just let her kiss him like that because when she pulled away, he just smiled to her.  Without even thinking, I turned around and started to walk out with tears in my eyes. 

Then I heard Hyunseong call out to me, "Hey!  ~you~, where are you going?"  He asked and then ran over to me while giving me a smile that almost killed me.  "It's pouring out there," he continued.

"I... I-I... I'm sorry, Hyunseong.  I've tried to be patient all this time... But I can't take it anymore... I'm sorry.  I really don't want to leave, but your moving on... and I guess I should, too.  I... I guess... this is it.  I'm sorry.  I love you," I said sadly about to burst out with tears. 

When I looked up to his face, he looked completely shocked.  I gave him a sad smile with teary eyes and put my hand up to his cheek.  I his cheek and then turned and walked out into the rain. 

Hyunseong's POV:

When Suhwa kissed my lips, it felt nice, but it also didn't feel right at all.  I felt guilty at it, but I still smiled to her for some reason.  But when I looked up, I saw ~you~ about to walk out of the shop.  It was raining out, too, so I didn't want her to get sick.  And I called out to her.  She turned around and looked at me sadly.  Then I ran over to her.  She told me that she was sorry and it was the end and that she loved me.  When I heard her say that, I was completely shocked.  I didn't know what to say right then.  'What is this feeling?' I asked myself.

Then she knocked me out of my thoughts by putting her her soft hand on my cheek.  She my cheek, and it felt nice.  There was something about her touch that got my heat beating faster.  When she took her hand off, I started missing that feeling I got.  She gave me a sad smile with tears rolling down her cheeks and walked out into the rain.  Only a few seconds later she disappeared into it. 

I was just standing there until a hand reached onto my shoulders.  I turned and saw that it was Suhwa.  She was patting my shoulder and stared out into the rain. 

"Don't worry too much about her," Suhwa said.

I felt hurt by what she said and pushed her away.  Then walked back into the cafe and ran upstairs to my uncle's house.  Suhewa tried to follow me, but I locked the door.  I don't really know what got into me, but for sure I knew that I didn't want her comfort.  The thing I wanted was ~you~.  She was the only thing on my mind right then.  Right after that happened, my heart felt broken, sad, and guilty. 

I went to the guest room in my uncle's house and closed that door.  I slid down on the door and started to cry.  The sadness that I felt took over my body and I cried even harder.  I couldn't get the image of ~you~ walking into the rain and disappearing out of my head. 

Suhwa's POV:

I took my chance when ~you~ left the table and kissed Hyunseong on the lips.  When I pulled back, he was smiling, so I thought that I had him for sure now.  But then I saw him get up and run after her.  I felt a little heart broken at that, but then I saw her leave and him just stand there. 

I walked up behind him and held onto his shoulders trying to comfort him.  He pushed me away though and ran up to his uncle's house.  I was surprised that he did that.  I chased after him but he locked the door.  I walked back down to the cafe and grabbed my purse and left because I knew he wouldn't open the door.  'I'll try and talk to him next time' I thought. 

The next day when I came over he wasn't there.  I sat down at the regular table we sit at.  After a while of waiting there, I thought that he wouldn't show up so I was about to leave.  But then he came running through the door.  He looked out of breath and was panting hard. 

"Sorry, uncle.  I woke up late..." he apologized to his uncle.

"That's unusual for you.  Well, hurry up and get changed," his uncle replied.

He nodded and walked right passed me and went to the back to change.  When he came back out he went straight to work.  I looked at his face.  His eyes were all puffy and red.  He also had bags under them and looked exhausted. 

We made eye contact and he just stared at me with no emotion.  I smiled to him then he gave a small one back and turned to the customer that was ordering.  My smile fell once he looked away.  'Did I make the wrong move?' I asked myself.  After he was done with his shift, I walked up to him.  He just stared at me.  Honestly I didn't really know what to say. 

"So..." I started.

"Look, Suhwa, I know you like me and all... but just know that I don't like you in that way.  I mean we can still hang out and stuff, but just don't go over board," he said.

I was totally shocked at that.  I didn't know what to say.  He put his hand on my shoulder and then walked away.  I was still standing there, I've never been turned down before.  This was the first time, and my heart broke.  Since it was getting late, I just left.  When I got home, I cried a little because I really like Hyunseong and I really thought that he was the one for me.  But I guess not.

 

 

---------------------------------------------

Hi guys!! here's an update for you guys!  i hope you like it!  :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer