Afterwards

My Baker (Rewrite)

Your POV:

"Hyunsu!" I called out. 

I was in the kitchen of my new house that me and Hyunseong bought and I was cooking some breakfast for us.  As I was placing the food on the plates and on the table, I tip-toed to reach  for a cup and slipped.  But before I hit the ground, I felt warm arms around my waist.  I smiled and kissed his arm. 

"Be more careful," he nagged. 

"I know, I know.  But I always have you to save me," I replied. 

I turned around and kissed his cheek.  He leaned forward and I thought he was going to kiss me, but as soon as he got really close he smirked and reached his hand up to get the cup I was trying to get down. 

"Hey!" I whined. 

He smirked in response.  I playfully scoffed and finished up putting the plates on the table.  Once the table was all set I smiled and sat down.  Hyunseong sat across from me and we just kept staring at each other.  Then we heard footsteps running it's way down the stairs to the dining room. 

"What's for breakfast?" the child who ran down the stairs asked. 

"Just come sit down and eat before you're late for the bus again," I replied. 

"Omma, it was only because I couldn't find my book," he whined. 

"Hyunsu, just listen to you mother, alright?" Hyunseong smiled to him. 

He nodded.  I sighed and began to eat.  After we finished our breakfast, Hyunsu went to grab his backpack, and me and Hyunseong waited in the living room for him to come back down. 

We all went outside and waited for the bus with Hyunsu.  Him and Hyunseong played soccer, like they always do, while I sat on the side and watched the two dribble the ball around. 

Then the bus pulled up from around the corner.  Hyunsu kicked the ball to Hyunseong and ran to get his backpack from me.  I helped him put it on, gave him a kiss on the cheek and waved good-bye.  Before he climbed onto the bus he gave Hyunseong a quick hug.  Hyunseong came over to me and put his hand around me.  We waved good-bye to him and walked back into the house. 

"Don't you have to go to work soon?" I asked. 

"No, I called in because I didn't feel like going today," he replied. 

He threw the soccer into the corner and followed me to the living room.  I plopped down and turned the t.v. on.  But then Hyunseong took the remote out of my hand and turned it off.  I looked up to him confused. 

"Don't you want to do something... fun?" he asked while trying to hide his smirk. 

"No," I plainly replied.

"Why not?" he pouted. 

"Because, I don't really like your definition of 'fun'."

"Come on... don't you think that Hyunsu might want a little brother or sister?"

I thought for a moment.  "We can adopt."

"But I want the child to have your and my blood in it."

I sighed and looked at him.  He looked sad and pleading.  I don't really know what to do, I mean Hyunseong is right... Hyunsu might want a sibling to play with.  And it has been seven years now...  Eventually I gave in and we started with a long make-out session before moving onto the bed part. 

 

~~2 weeks later~~

As soon as I woke up, I felt sick.  My head was spinning and I felt like I needed to puke ever five seconds.  I already knew what this feeling was and what was going to happen in a couple of months.  I ran to the bathroom and threw up into the toilet bowl.  The one thing I could blame this on was Hyunseong and that other day.  As I hung my head over the toilet bowl, I felt a hand rubbing my back.  I looked up and saw Hyunseong looking at me worriedly. 

I pushed his hand away and stood up.  "You know, the thing I hated the most when I was pregnant with Hyunsu was when I had to puke every other minute of the day." 

He looked at me with a confused face.  I smiled and hugged him tightly.  He returned the hug, but still looked at me questionably.  All I could do was laugh because he didn't get it. 

"I have an early birthday present for you," I said.  "But it'll come late.  About 9 months late."

He then looked at me with big eyes.  I could tell that he was shocked.  All of a sudden his confused face turned into a happy one.  The next thing we did was tell Hyunsu and excite him also.  For the whole entire day Hyunseong was excited and just really happy.  Although he was in an extremely happy mood, he was also very worried and kept telling me to be careful. 

Even though me and Hyunseong have had our hardships and bumpy roads, we're happy, especially where we are now.  From just two people that go to the same school, to a husband and wife who have a child and another one incoming.  Everything seems so nice and amazing like this. 

 

 

---------------------------------

Hi!  Ahh!  it's finally over!!  I hope you guys enjoyed it and I hope that you guys like this ending!   and yeah.  check out my other stories and look forward to new ones coming soon!  again, I really hope you guys liked it!!

 

THANK YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH!!!

~Angelflyer