Final.

You'll Be Alright
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are 23 years old, but still trying to figure out your life as if you were a teenager again. As a young child you read fanfiction and listened to kpop to take your mind off of the things that were happening in reality.

Everybody, family, occasionally friends would somehow, sometime, beat down your self confidence and happiness. You always were one to cry very easily when it came to a small situation, but never easily during movies. You were one to take everything to heart, even if it wasn't meant to. You remembered every moment that your shell broke down even if it were years ago, or just recently.

You always admired kpop idols, and you always wished to have a boyfriend or somebody like them to always be there for you, to comfort, cuddle. 

Ever since you were a child, you had been lonely. Yes you had friends, but they all had somebody else to lean on. You were always the second choice. 

One day you were walking around Seoul, just exploring the city and it's beauty. Everyone was gossiping about how EXO was back in South Korea. You never really listened to them, you stopped listening to kpop after a while. They weren't bad though, a pretty good group.

While going to work, you saw a huge crowd of teenage girls with their phones out crowding the shop entrance. You pushed through them and opened the door to start working.

"Unni what's up with all the girls outside?" You asked your coworker. "A member of EXO is here," She replied,pointing to a guy in the shop looking at some stuff toys. 

This was a small store, you sold little cute things like Rilakkuma, and Hello Kitty, and some kpop items here and there. 

The apparent kpop idol walked to the front register to buy some toys and started a conversation with you. "So have you heard of the group I'm in?" He said. You nodded. "You're very popular, I hear. Which one of them are you?" 

"Kim Minseok, better known as Xiumin." "I see, Minseok. What brings you here to a small shop to buy small stuffed toys that you could've bought in a more popular store?" 

"Are you chasing me away from your store?" Minseok joked. You smiled. "No, I'm here to get something for my little sister, she likes the stuff from this particular store." 

"Well I'll get going now, thanks for talking with me," Minseok said farewell. "No problem, come again soon!" I waved goodbye. 

This was the first actual time you talked to an idol, you didn't expect them to be rude or anything, but these idols are actually really nice. 

Through the next couple weeks, you'd see Minseok a lot in the store. He always came just to talk to you. Your coworkers got jealous seeing you talk to someone to popular and big so casually. 

Eventually EXO's schedules got extremely busy so Minseok gave you his phone number. In return you gave him yours. 

Late at night you guys would talk to each other, discussing things about each other. You found yourself trusting Minseok so you told him about your life. He said to you that he wants to be the one to be there for you, and the thought of that made you extremely happy. 

Minseok said that he really enjoys being in EXO, but sometimes the schedules are so busy that he gets really tired and exhausted because he also gets barely any sleep. He really misses his family and hasn't seen them in a really long time.

He knows that you are really sensitive and was mentally hurt for a really long time. Minseok knows how you are reminded of those memories very often and just break down and cry. 

Sometimes when he came to the shop he'd offer to come to visit you in your apartment at times. You said yes, so in the end you two would be talking about each other for hours and hours. Minseok knows everything about you, and you knew everything about him. 

It's been a couple months since you guys first met, and you saw Minseok like an older brother, a best friend. But of course, over time, you developed feelings for Minseok because you felt that it was the first time you ever trusted someone so much, and how he is about it really makes you happy. 

One day while you were hanging out at your apartment, sitting on the couch, watching some movies, Minseok wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you close. He whispered into your ear, "You know, we know a lot about each other, I can openly talk to you, and I like that. I like you. ____-ah, will you be my girlfriend?" 

Your eyes were wide after hearing that, you couldn't mutter a single word. You were completely frozen for a couple minutes, but then realized you were keeping him waiting. 

You turned your head to answer him but couldn't answer because his lips were connected to yours. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter