Two.

creep

Rated M for brief sensual content.

I was embarassed typing this chapter tbh ;;

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Miyeon walked a few minutes later so that she didn't have to wait so long at school in the morning. Every day was just like the day before, though. Classes went by slowly and she hung out with Myunsik and his friends during lunch, to later go back home to take care of her father.

After a few days though, she felt more comfortable among Myunsik's group. She talked to them, despite the fact that none of them have anything in common. Miyeon tried to follow the conversations about athletes and games that seemingly everyone watched besides her, and some new pop-song on the radio that no one can get enough of. She just nodded at everything, laughing when everyone else found something amusing. 

"Hey, Miyeon! Myunsik told us that you can play the piano!" Seoyoon said.

Miyeon looked up when she suddenly felt herself being part of the conversation, "Me? ...Oh yeah. I do," Miyeon smiled small.

"The pit-band needs more musicians for our musical! Are you intrested?" Seoyoon asked as if she knew she'll accept it. Miyeon hid a frown, thinking about all of her part-time jobs that she must do after school. She also didn't like playing music in big groups either, but this might be an opportunity to actually feel that she fit in with students at school.

"Our pit-band is our local comunity youth-band, so the volunteers get paid every show." Seoyoon added with a smirk.

Miyeon nodded, "Sure. I'll do it."

Seoyoon clapped her hands, excitedly. "Oh that's great, Miyeonie! We're going to meet every from Mondays to Fridays after school in the music room!" Seoyoon stood now and pointed to all of the boys at the table, "You all must come to my musical!" She darted her finger straight at Myunsik, "Especially you, Lee  Myunsik-ah!" Seoyoon's boyfriend crossed his arms with a glare to his girlfriend. "...S-since Miyeon's going to be in the pit, so make sure you get a front seat!" Seoyoon added.

All of the students all her table sighed. Myunsik only grinned, nodding. "I would love to."

After school, Miyeon found her way into another building. She kept the room number in her head as she scanned through the rooms. She would have guessed that it was the room where she heard the source of all of the noise. She walked inside, the bursts of noises becoming more audible gave Miyeon a reflex to cover her ears once she opened the door. She put her arms down, thinking that it might be insulting. She couldn't find the director, or any adult that she can talk to, so Miyeon walked straight to the piano once she saw it. Despite the noises, Miyeon grinned at the beautiful piano they had. She sat and lifted the wooden cover. The book of music was already placed in front of her and she looked through it. Following the notes, Miyeon played a quiet tune at first, then slowly increasing volume when she discovered the strong sound that the piano gave. 

 

Miyeon's face warmed up as two hours went by quickly, and she realized everybody was gone. "What kind of rehearsal was this?" she wondered. Miyeon decided to stay in the music room for a couple of more minutes, closing the music book. She tried to bring back a few of her favorite songs to memorization, brushing her fingers slowly along the keys. Miyeon guessed the first notes, then repeated them when they sounded right. She then looked at her right hand, and coupled the notes with chords, as the tune became more familiar to her head.  From there, it came naturally. Though, the song was becoming almost bare to her as she played further on. It was missing the lyrics.

Miyeon then quietly sang, watching her fingers play with a mind of its own. Listening to the old song she knew too well, memories filled her head; nothing but good days from way back when. Miyeon sung out the emotions that overfilled in her stomach. It brought back nolstalgic feeling of a simpler time she believed she'll never experience again. 

Miyeon's voice broke. She took her hands off of the keys for a moment and cleared . Placing her hands back on the piano, she played again. Miyeon's voice sang out, booming against the walls of the music room, as tears ran down her eyes just as powerful. She ignored them, and just played louder, singing just as loud. Almost as when a person screams louder to release their pain, Miyeon only played music.

The music softly faded after minutes. The room was getting darker, she realized. Her eyes gazed to the window to see the sun ready to set. Despite the absence of wind, the tree shook, frightening Miyeon. She got up suspiciously, walking quickly to the window to close it. She picked up her bag and left the empty music room.

 

Over the weekend, was their first date. Myunsik picked Miyeon up to go to the mall.

He first took her to the "couple-store". As they walked in, he took a look at the key chains on the wall. "Miyeon, look!" He pointed at a sign. "They make customized key chains! We should get one that says Myunsik and Miyeon!" He walked towards the man behind the counter. "Give me two." The man gave him a paper to fill out. 

Miyeon watched as Myunsik wrote her name and his. "W-Why? Are we like....a couple now?" She hid her grin as she looked down. 

Myunsik finished filling out the paper and looked up with a smile. He put his hands in his back pockets as he turned his body to Miyeon. "Well, sure...If you want." He chuckled and scratched the back of his head. 

After the man took the form and printed the names on the keychains, Myunsik showed her, holding them both on each of his fingers. He handed the one that said, "Myunsik". 

Miyeon grinned, looking at his name on the charm that was now hers. She turned the charm and realized that it was the shape of an M&M.

"Why are they M&M's?" she asked.

Myunsik was too busy putting the charm on his phone. He looked up after to grab her hand.

"Myunsik and Miyeon." he replied with smile that almost killed her. 

Myunsik and Miyeon continued to walk around the mall. "Is there any place where you want to shop?" he asked kindly.

Miyeon nodded, no. "You?" 

They passed by a huge store where Myunsik let go of her hand and froze. "Woah! The RH-Red 3.0 just came out. Dang! Hojun's gonna flip when he sees me in those kicks!" he hollered. He walked into the store, leaving Miyeon. She decided to walk inside too. 

After he bought the hundred-thousand won pair of shoes, he put them on and took several selcas with them through the mirror, texting the pictures to all of his friends. It seemed as if he had forgotton that he was on a date. Myunsik traveled around the store and tried on clothes after. Miyeon waited outside of the fitting room, where Myunsik would come out and ask for her opinion. It was very tiring, Miyeon thought. She felt sorry, thinking about it, to the guys who had to do this with their girlfriends.

After an hour, Myunsik came out of the fitting room, finally finished. "Got the ones you like?" Miyeon asked with unintentional stress in her voice.

He nodded, "Nah, I don't think I'm gonna buy any clothes today."

Miyeon raised an eyebrow. Unbelievable.

They walked to the exit, passing by the women's department. Miyeon stopped by a rack when a dress caught her eye. "Wait. This is kind of cute. Can I buy this really quick?" She held the dress in front of her.

Myunsik gave a tired look, "I'm getting tired. Let's just leave." Myunsik passed her, expecting her to follow.

Miyeon began to see another face of Myunsik; not exactly the gentleman she once saw, but slightly...just slightly, Miyeon kept repeating in her mind; slightly... a jerk.

 

"Okay class! The period will end in five minutes. Please turn in your test to your class president, Ahra. Wait until the bell rings before you go to lunch too," the teacher announced before walking out the door. Ahra walked up to the front of the class as students followed her to hand in their tests. Miyeon returned to her desk to pick up her bag. 

"Myunsik, do you have your test?" Ahra, who stood in front of Myunsik's desk asked him. He sat there, cooly with that smirk on his face. He gestured her with a finger to get closer. Miyeon watched them as Myunsik whispered something that made Ahra blush. Ahra took his test and another one from the pile to switch their names with a pencil. Myunsik got up to thank her with a flirty smile and another whisper. Miyeon looked away.

Myunsik was a player, she just didn't want to admit it. 

Miyeon swung her backpack behind her and looked through the window. She looked at the boy still sitting under the tree. He was reading a book this time.

"The test was hard!" Miyeon turned her head to Seoyoon who complained, picking up her backpack. Kyuha looked at her pocket mirror and fixed her hair. The bell rang for lunch. "Let's go," Kyuha said to both of them.

Miyeon took a quick glance out the window once more to then look back to Kyuha and Seoyoon who were walking out. Her head turned back to the window again before moving. She could have sworn that the boy looked at her too.

"Miyeon?" Kyuha called.

Miyeon turned back at them, embarrassed, "Oh. Um-I'll just see you guys there. I'm going to head somewhere else really quickly."

"Well, okay. See you..." Kyuha waved with a weird look on both Seoyoon and her face.

Miyeon's eyes were now back to the boy under the tree. She was almost sure that he did look at her that moment ago. Could he have possibly noticed her too? She waited for him to look at her again for a few moments. What am I doing...this is stupid.  

"Hey. That was a great first date yesterday. I had fun." Miyeon heard Myunsik walking to her. She turned, "Oh...y-yeah. It was fun," She lied.

"Maybe we can go out for some dinner this weekend too?" he asked. Miyeon's eyes drew back out the window, almost as if it were a habit of hers. More people filled the courtyard as lunch began. 

"Um-Sure! That sounds great, Myunsik." She barely paid attention to what he said, though. She was only looking outside. The boy closed his book and put it in his bag, about to leave.

Miyeon felt alarmed. "I have to go somewhere really fast. We'll talk about it at lunch!" She walked out quickly, leaving Myunsik behind. She walked down the stairs, trying not to walk so fast. She pushed through the doors and quickened her pace to the courtyard, worried that he was gone. Before arriving, Miyeon stopped where she was at. She couldn't believe herself. What was she going to do if he was still there? 

I'm just going to see what he looks like, that's all, she assured herself. She stepped into the courtyard with the sun shining too bright on her face. From the angle where she was standing, she tried to find the oak tree.

 "Hey, Miyeon!" people greeted her when she walked around. Some of them tried to befriend her. Some of them, even, she barely knew. It's one of the symptoms of dating the most popular guy in school, Miyeon believed. She recognized the tree over a few heads that passed. She waited for her view to clear from students that walked by, and she questioned why her heart beat faster as less people crowded her view of the oak tree. What was this boy to Miyeon anyway? She took some steps passed the walking students.

 He was gone.

Miyeon adjusted the strap of her backpack, watching her clear view of the oak tree now. She looked around, believing that she might be able to find him somewhere nearby.

Miyeon was lifted off the ground by surprise. She yelled, squirming to get off of what felt like a tall man's shoulder. There was two actually, and they were Myunsik's friends. They ran, taking her inside the building where other students crowded too. "Let go off me!!" Miyeon yelled. 

"Relax! Geez," the student snickered as he opened the door. She looked at many students' feet as they passed by them. She was afraid where she was being taken and why there were crowds of people around them. The guy placed her in a seat. Miyeon realized that she was in the music room, and Myunsik was in front of her with a guitar.

"Hi Miyeon," he simply said. The whole building of students cheered in excitement. "My life was once hiding under a shadow, but since I've met you, Miyeon..." 

She listened to what Myunsik was saying to her with a grin. 

Myunsik took his eyes off of her and looked to the crowd, "My heart has finally found sunshine." The girls squealed, jumping. 

Myunsik eyed Miyeon with a smile and began playing the guitar. Students surrounded them, recording every second on their phones. 

He sang a fluffy-pop song about love, ignoring all of the high notes. Miyeon could have fell for Myunsik at that moment, if only it felt like he sang the song to her. Whenever he winked, it was to the crowd. His eyes only looked to the students that surrounded them. 

Myunsik could be an idol one day, Miyeon thought. Not because he had the talent, but he knew how to work a crowd. After the song, he took Miyeon by the hand and walked out. Myunsik waved at all of the cameras like a celebrity, shaking students' hands and giving autographs. Was this supposed to be romantic? Miyeon wondered. It felt like this was only a show for the students. Miyeon looked down as they walked outside. She didn't like being in the attention of the crowd.

 

 A week later, when Miyeon was free after school, she let Myunsik take her out once more for dinner. "So, where should we eat?" Miyeon asked, hoping for their date to be better than their first.

Myunsik was silent, texting on his phone. "Ah! Daehyun's throwing a party at his house! We gotta be there!" He started the car and began to drive. 

"Didn't you say that we were going to have dinner?" she asked.

"There's...probably going to be food there; like chips, and stuff...that's food, right?" Myunsik smirked. 

As they arrived at Daehyun's house, Myunsik was immediately crowded by greeting guests. There was no doubt that Myunsik was the center of the party; literally. This wasn't even his party. 

Miyeon sat where there was less people, or in other words, the place furthest from Myunsik. She could already hear him talking about his new shoes.

"Hey! Miyeon! I'm glad that you came to the party!" Kyuha walked to her with a huge smile. She fell next to her on the sofa. "So...what's it like dating Lee Myunsik?"

Miyeon shrugged, hiding her cough from Kyuha's cigarette-breath. "It hasn't really gotten anywhere yet."

"Have you guys done it?" Kyuha asked as if it were the main reason she sat with her.

Miyeon looked at her blankly, "Done what?"

Kyuha's boyfriend sat in between them, "Hey, what's good?!" he said. 

Kyuha laughed, "Miyeonie's so innocent," she purred. She looked at her boyfriend now. "She's probably a....." She whispered into her boyfriend's ear. 

He chuckled, "Wow. Myunsik's trying out something new, am I right? He's probably saving her for later. She still gotta be taught the basics...."

Miyeon gave a glare at Kyuha's boyfriend to let him know that she could still heard him. They didn't notice her.

Kyuha and her boyfriend sat face to face now, only centimeters apart.  Kyuha leaned against the arm of the sofa with a teasing grin. "Wanna give her a good lesson?" She bit her lip. Her boyfriend smirked, and they began to intensely make out. 

Miyeon looked another direction, uncomfortably. Were they expecting her to watch? She made a disgusted look as the couple's lips were like snails, never coming off of each other's skin. They took each other's jackets off and moved passionately. Miyeon rubbed her arms, awkwardly. She glanced back at Kyuha and him, still so into the moment. They touched each other in interesting places.

Miyeon shot up and quietly, but quickly walked away from the living room. She was able to seek Myunsik in the kitchen.

"Hey Miyeon! Hey Miyeon hey!" She didn't know any of the people that she passed by, but they seemed to know her. She waved back at them, keeping her eye on Myunsik as she got to him.

Myunsik was having a chat with Seungwoo,"Your parents are not home, right? Which room is their's?" 

"Hey, Myunsik," Miyeon greeted. 

Myunsik turned to see his girlfriend behind him with her arms crossed. "Oh hey, Babe! Just the girl I wanted to see!" He pulled her to his side, wrapping an arm on her shoulders. "I'll be right back!" Myunsik surprisingly darted away. Miyeon's eyes followed him until he disappeared once again.

"Hey, Miyeon," A familiar-looking boy glowed a smile at her. He breathed deeply, seemingly very happy, suddenly. 

"Oh. Hello," Miyeon smiled back. "You're in our class right? You're...Yoo Seungwoo!" 

Seungwoo blushed, rubbing the back of his neck. He looked very shy and childlike, nothing like the teenagers at this party. He giggled shyly.

"What is it?" Miyeon asked.

 "You know my name.He looked down, with a joyful smile on his face.

"Oh yeah...I do. You're in our class," Miyeon replied. "I'm surprised you know my name, though. I'm new, and I don't talk that much either." She felt uncomfortable about how these people treated  her as if she were a celebrity. She tried to tone it down,.

"-But you're like the most beautiful girl in the school!" Seungwoo passionately exclaimed. He felt embarrassed not long after. "Can I take a selca with you?" he asked shyly.

"Hm?" Miyeon's eyebrow lifted.

"It's my birthday today, and I would love to have a picture with you." Seungwoo got his phone out of his pocket, already pressing to the camera. 

"Um, sure," She waited for him as he pressed buttons on his phone. Miyeon noticed the cake on the table with "Seungwoo! Happy 17th birthday!" on it. 

"I had no idea that this was your birthday party!" Miyeon smiled apologetically.

Seungwoo only shrugged, "It's okay. Nobody else seems to either. It was just my brother, Daehyun. He said there'll be a party at his house and suddenly all of his friends came by." He put his arm around her, and one in front of them to take his selca. Miyeon suddenly felt bad for Seungwoo to be in the shadow of his older brother. 

Miyeon smiled as Seungwoo counted, "One, two..." Miyeon dropped her smile when she felt his hand slide to her rear. Miyeon quickly glared at him, Seungwoo turned to her for a kiss. "Three!-"

"Yo, dude! Back off!" Myunsik pushed the smaller boy away. "Geez. These kids seriously need to grow up," Myunsik cursed, finishing his bottle of beer. He set it on the counter and pulled Miyeon to the stairs. "Come on."

"Where are you taking me?" Miyeon asked.

"I wanna show you something." Myunsik brought her inside what looked like Seungwoo's parents' room.

"Are we even allowed to be up here?!"

"Relax, Miyeon! Daehyun's family and I are tight," he chuckled.  It was dark inside the room, only the moon and stars illuminated their faces. "Let's go," Myunsik tightened his grasp of her hand, taking her to the balcony. The sky was more visible now, more brighter and breath-taking. Myunsik watched Miyeon as she looked up to the stars in awe. 

"Miyeonie~" he sang. Before she fully turned, she screamed as Myunsik lifted her up.

"Myunsik!" Miyeon cursed. He only laughed, setting her to sit on the thick cement-railing. 

"I'm not going to let you go," he giggled, sliding his arms around her stomach. They both looked up to the sky filled with stars. 

"They sky looks so beautiful tonight," Miyeon said softly as she wandered her eyes up in the stars.

Myunsik face was above her shoulder. He looked at her, "Second most beautiful thing," he replied.

Miyeon cringed at Myunsik's cliché line, but let it go. He continued to stare at her as she kept her gaze to the night sky. Myunsik kissed her cheek.

She held her grin and wondered was his next intentions were. "Myunsik!" Miyeon shrieked when he picked her up again. Myunsik he pulled her off the railing, and carried her inside, laughing. Myunsik threw her onto Daehyun's parents' bed. He turned around, looking at his reflection on the wall-mirror. He eyed something on the shelf next to him.

"Cool," he said in a low-tone, putting on an expensive watch from the shelf. He fixed his hair in the mirror and turned back to Miyeon.  

"Hey..." Miyeon said. "You should put that watch back, before you forget." 

Myunsik just chuckled and sat next to her at the edge of the bed. "Don't worry," he said softly, adjusting the watch on his wrist. He looked up to Miyeon's eyes with an innocent smile, "It's a gift from Daehyun's father." Miyeon looked down, with a worried face. "Hey," Myunsik whispered, lifting her chin. They caught each other's eyes and he dropped his hand to Miyeon's knee. 

Myunsik pushed her down, catching her off guard, pressing his lips against hers. Miyeon was shocked by Myunsik's sudden move, she couldn't breathe. He moved his lips around , as Miyeon believed it to be the most digusting thing she ever felt. Myunsik got up to his knees now and threw his shirt to the corner. Miyeon didn't escape at those few seconds, only worrying about catching her breath. Was this supposed to be romantic? Miyeon asked herself the same question. It felt nothing like that at all.

Before she knew it, Myunsik was on top of her again, kissing her whole face until sliding to her neck. Miyeon had a new sensation at that moment and her mind suddenly went blank. He kept his head under her chin as he ed her shirt. Miyeon forced herself back to her senses. "Myunsik!" she yelled, pushing his shoulders. The yell of his name only motivated him to go harder. 

"S-Stop!" Miyeon tried to scream, but it only came out as a whimper. Myunsik's eyes were closed as he lifted his head, "Don't worry, MiMi...I've come prepared..." He smirked before going to the other side of her neck and to her collarbones. His hands were sliding around Miyeon's waist until both of them held the top of her jeans. She felt them come loose. 

"Myunsik, enough!" She managed to yell clearly. Miyeon was able to push him off of her and she sat up.

"What is it now?!" Myunsik yelled back. 

Miyeon felt her blood boil, her face warming up with tears. "We've only known each other for a few days. I barely know you." 

Myunsik laughed, "Miyeon, come on. We know each other. What else is there to know?"

Miyeon sniveled, looking to the corner where Myunsik's shirt was. "I don't know," she crossed her arms. "I haven't met your family yet. I haven't met your parents either."

"Parents?! Why do need to know about that?! That's not important!" Myunsik snickered.

Miyeon covered herself when she saw her shirt ed and rubbed her arms, "Can we just wait for a while...before we do this?" 

Myunsik sighed, "A while? How long?" 

Miyeon swallowed, keeping her eyes to the floor, "Maybe...a month?" She lied, a month is still very soon. She just didn't want to lose him.

"A month?" Myunsik laughed in disbelief. "Miyeon-ah, how long do you think we are going to be together?! I have other girls on my waiting list!" He walked towards her to hold her arm.

She yanked his hand off, "Waiting list?!" she yelled, angrily. "I don't want to be with some guy that dates girls for a few days just to sleep with them!" 

"Miyeon, come on. It's just one night! Maybe if you're good, two nights," he pouted like a puppy for her. 

She crossed her arms, "Goodness. You're asking me to sleep with you when we haven't even had a real first kiss yet?"

Myunsik was confused for a second, then leaned in to kiss her as if it were a ticket to bed. Miyeon slapped him. "You're a freaking pig. Bye, Myunsik!" Miyeon walked out and slammed the door in his face. As she came down the stairs, almost everybody she passed seemed wasted. She didn't even stop to tell Kyuha and Seoyoon who looked inebriated as well. Her heavy-heart and the sweaty-stench of drunk people was what made Miyeon escape quickly out the door. 

She walked out into the crisp air as the cold-night wind blew against her skin. She rolled down her sleeves for warmth, stopping by Myunsik's car as she walked down the driveway. Her body tensed up at just the thought of him. Miyeon put a foot out, about to kick the door, but it looked like someone already had. Miyeon looked over to the right of the car, awe-stricken. Someone trashed the the whole right side of his car. The lights and windows were shattered, the doors were scratched and dented, and a tire popped. Miyeon couldn't help but smirk.

Someone must have been angry with Myunsik too, she thought as she walked away from the home, or maybe it was only because they were drunk.

Miyeon walked out of the neighborhood where there were only streetlights to illuminate her walk home. Her house wasn't so far away from here, though the streets were unfamiliar at night. Miyeon tried to navigate her way, hoping that she'll get there before morning. Miyeon sighed, wiping her moist eyes with a sleeve. She looked out for the fish shop as she walked, which marked that her house was nearby. Miyeon listened to her footsteps that only sounded, she then heard audible breathing too. 

Miyeon held her breathe, not believing that the deep breaths were coming from her. The sounds of breaths continued, and suddenly, Miyeon felt that she wasn't alone anymore. She bit her lip, afraid to make a next move. She turned slowly, afraid at that moment that she might get shot or stabbed. Miyeon opened her eyes.

No one.

No one was to be seen. Miyeon didn't bother looking into the trees and plants to her right, not taking any risks of something jumping out. She walked until she made it to her house, with the feeling of someone following her until she came to the door. Miyeon forced herself to believe that it was all in her head.

"Good evening, Miyeon," her father's nurse greeted as she walked in. The lady sat in front of the television, resting on the couch with a cup of tea. Miyeon suddenly felt at ease at the sight of her. She was the only person that could keep her father in control. "Your father's resting in his room. I already gave him his medications for the night. I cooked some soybean-paste stew also. Have you eaten yet?" the nursed asked so calmly. 

"No. I'm fine, thank you. I'm just going to head to my room," Miyeon replied. Although her stomach growled, she was more exhausted that hungry.

Miyeon closed the door as she got to her room. She closed her eyes, taking in all that has happend. She had just had her first break-up; only been two weeks though, and Myunsik wasn't much of a boyfriend to her at all. Myunsik's a jerk. She finally admitted it to herself. It wasn't such a surprise, she saw it coming. She just attended some party with her so-called-friends getting higher than an airplane. Miyeon brought the sight back in her mind; the drugs and alcohol they were consuming, they drunk-fights that knocked them out, the things they stole and trashed in Daehyun's house. She called them all her "friends." Who are these people?

Miyeon slipped off her shirt and grabbed her towel to take a shower, wanting to get Myunsik's stench off of her immediately.

She sensed a strange sensation from behind, as if someone was watching her once again. She quickly turned back and covered herself, almost screaming when she saw a body and eyes behind her. It was only the mirror. 

Miyeon could have felt slight relief to only see that it was herself. She stared at her back for a moment, then stood up straight in front of her reflection. Miyeon looked at her body in the full-glass mirror. She ed her jeans and threw them to the side. Miyeon observed her whole body now, putting her arms at her waist. She touched her stomach, and analyzed herself from head to toe. 

Myunsik was this close to touching me, Miyeon said in her head, holding the side of her thighs. She only thought lowly of herself, questioning why a guy like Myunsik wanted something like her. Did he only aim for easy targets? Or am I that great? 

"You're one of the most beautiful girls at the school!"  She remembered Seungwoo telling her. Miyeon shook her head, denying it and walking away from the mirror. 

Miyeon stopped by her towel that layed on the bed. She put her hands behind her, undoing her bra. She jumped first in shock. Miyeon heard a click in the window, not having a full idea of what that noise was. Although there was nothing , the privacy, Miyeon felt, stayed at an uncomfortable level. She wondered why she felt this sensation of eyes watching her and questioned her belief of ghosts. This was an old house after all. Miyeon quickly grabbed her towel from her bed and wrapped it on. She walked out of her room to the bathroom.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

creep Playlist:

Younha (윤하) - 괜찮다 (It's Okay)

thank you to all that are reading, despite slow updates ㅜ.ㅜ

comment your thoughts of the story so far. i would like to hear your feedback :)

~please look out for the next chapters,

JJY is coming.

School_BG_Classroom_1_by_TaskedAngelStoc