Please Read* (Important)

Pretty Boy

 

 

***Hey all my beautiful WORLDS, I have rewrite this one shot for the better. Please go back and reread. There are some changes but trust me, that doesn't the storyline or anything. I just have to change some things haha. I also have an important note at the end of the story too, so make sure to read it! Don't missed out the chance, all of my WORLDS. I also have something in mind like free karma gifts, so keep in touch with me to hear the news soon! 

Man I just love and appreciate to have all of you WORLDS! You all are wonderful, beautiful, and amazing. Whatever is bothering, causing headache and ruining your mood, do your best and think about your oppas or unnnies (idol). Go watch their variety shows and search for some funny pictures or videos. At least one of it would make you smile. If not, feel free to private message me at anytime. I won't such a big help but I will listen to all of you and reply back. Listening and explaining to someone is always better than holding it back in. 

 

 

 

Anyways, don't you think some authors are rude by telling their precious readers that they are annoying? I mean after all, they are just asking you to make a sequeal or updates. I say be patient to my readers because I have my own life, things to deal with but I never get to point where I will get annoyed and mad? Every time I receive a comment from readers for me to update and make a sequel, they are my motivation to hurry and updates. They make me happy just by reading it. I do uderstand that other authors have their own lives but why complain if they are going to post it online for people to read? If you want to write it for fun and for yourself only then don't post it online and write it on google doc or somewhere else privately. You should appreciate and love the readers that is supporting you. If you appreciate but get annoyed of what they like about your skills then that's not appreciating. After all, the readers and subscribers aren't even pointing a gun to your head and forces you to update. So don't go with the "if you guys don't stop asking me to updates or make a sequel, I will not continue the story or I will delete the story" "you guys are annoying" "I have my own god damn life". PUH-LEASE, you wanted people to read that's why you posted your stories online. 

Okay, that's all what I got to say. I'm sorry if I offended anyone but that's my opinion. I'm just upset and find it unbelievable how some authors can call their precious readers annoying or get annoyed by them. They should be your motivation! I thank you all readers for baring through my grammars and time! <3 ^.^