Can't Change the Past

Can I Be Your Memory?

Hyosang...

Jin suddenly woke up, panicked as he had no idea what had just happened. He groaned and looked around the room.

Maybe she brought me here?

He sighed and got off the bed as he winced, feeling a sudden pain shoot throughout his body as he collapsed back onto his side. He huffed and forced himself back up before realizing he was dreaming. He knew he was dreaming because this was Hyosang's home. He stared blankly at the wide open door as a figure emerged.

"Hey Jin!" Kidoh ran in and tackled him down onto the bed, hovering above him, smiling happily and leaning in to kiss him. Jin kissed back lovingly, wrapping his arms around the younger's neck. Kidoh let out a soft chuckle before kissing him down his neck. Jin let out a soft gasp, biting his lower lip as his back arched a bit, running his hand through Kidoh's hair.

"Getting a little too excited there no?"

"Nah.. It just.. feels right." Jin responded.

"What should we do today?"

"I'm not sure... lets go to the beach!"

"The beach? You sure Jin?"

"Mm." he nodded.

The two of them got up and dressed up before heading out. Jin wrapped his arms around Kidoh's arm, happily walking alongside him. Kidoh simply smiled gleefully, leaning towards Jin more. The two of them spent a long day at the beach and decided to head into the city during sunset for some dinner. Jin was embarassed since they weren't dressed too nicely and Kidoh had taken them to one of the famous restaurants at the top of the building. He blushed everytime Kidoh looked at him.

Is it wrong for me to have these type of feelings still for Hyosang? I don't seem to feel this way with Namjoon at all...

"Is something wrong?"

"H-Huh?" Jin blinked and smiled. "Nothing's wrong. I promise."

Kidoh smiled as he and Jin had a few drinks and ate dinner together. The two of them got home at around midnight and headed straight for the bedroom. Jin blushed darkly when he felt Kidoh grind against him, letting out a soft moan. A while passed before the two of them layed exhausted, under the sheets as Jin snuggled against Kidoh's body. Kidoh instinctively wrapped his arms around him tightly, pressing his lips gently against Jin's forehead.

Namjoon... I'm so sorry...

"I love you, Kim Seokjin. I will never leave your side. I mean it."

Jin choked a bit at his words. He felt a sudden sadness as a sharp pain hit his chest. He couldn't ignore the pain as it increased more. Kidoh panicked a little when he noticed Jin starting to curl up and whimper.

"Jin!? Jin!" he shook him non stop and got himself dressed, managing to dress Jin up before carrying him in his arms and running off for the hospital. The pain felt too real to be a dream. Jin stared at the dark sky as the sun was rising. Suddenly, a shot was heard. Blood ran down from Kidoh's lips before falling onto his knees, dropping Jin shortly afterwards, grabbing onto his chest tightly, removing his hand when he stared at the blood stained hand, looking back at Jin.

Jin whimpered before pulling himself up, eyes wide as he screams. He then notices a figure all to familiar to him.

"The man in black..."

Within seconds, Jin was awake. He ruffled his hair as his dream was over. He began to cry shortly afterwards. These type of dreams kept coming back to haunt him. There was nothing he could do. Kidoh was dead and he had to accept that. There was nothing that he or anyone else could have possibly done to prevent this from happening. Jin headed downstairs and thanked Yeonju for everything before heading back to Seoul.

He decided he needed some more time alone and headed for the cemetery once the bus had stopped. As he walked, he noticed two of the ToppDogg members there, crying at his grave site. Jin swallowed back thickly as his hands trembled, feeling completely guilty about all of this.

"Its not fair saeng.." Hansol sniffled and held onto Xero tightly. Xero sighed and burried his face against Hansol's chest. The two of them loved to make fun of Kidoh at the worst possible moments. The three of them, along with Hojoon, would go out for ddeokkboki sometimes and head over to the cafe afterwards. Jin knew how much they missed their hyung.

He slowly approached the gravesite before Hansol let go of Xero and glared at him.

"Its all your fault."

"Well, oops." Jin scoffed a little.

Xero knew Hansol was really heated and immediately held him back tightly in a back hug.

"No! Hansol he's not worth it!"

"Tch. If only Hyosang knew.." he spit on Jin and left with Xero.

Jin fell onto his knees in front of the grave as his tears streamed down his cheeks.

"He's right... Why did you insist on following me? Why didn't you get over me? Hyosang... Why?"

Jin broke down into tears and kept his head bowed down, still crying as he digged his fingers into the dirt, feeling too sick and dizzy to get back up. Eventually, someone else approached the grave site and helped Jin up.

"Ya hyung stop crying." Zelo smiled and wrapped his arms around Jin tightly. Yongguk was with him and simply smiled too.

"Why... are you two here?"

"Well, ever since that special mission, we kind of got close. I mean, sure it was just a mission but honestly, we began talking thanks to that." Yongguk grinned proudly. Jin was confused as to why these two were so joyful.

"We were here to you to be fairly honest." Zelo glanced away afterwards.

" me? What do you mean?"

"Sorry. These were their orders.." Yongguk slowly began approaching him.

Jin panicked and was about to make a run for it before Zelo held onto him tightly.

"Sorry hyung. It's for the best."

Jin felt a sudden prick at his arm, his body slowly growing limp from the drug as his vision began to blurr.

"You.. punks... what are.... you... do-" he passed out as Zelo carried him on his back. Yongguk and Zelo began walking towards the suburbs, far off of town.

"You really think we're gonna be able to help them?"

"Zelo, I'm sure of it. Why else would they inform us of all of this? Besides, we've been friends with one of them for a long while now."

Zelo sighed and laughed softly before Yongguk answered his phone.

"Nae. We got him."

"Excellent. Make sure no one is following you."

"Arasso. See you later, Namjoon-saeng." Yongguk chuckled and hung up.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry guys~ i know its jumping around a bit and suddenly BAP and TOPPDOGG made an entrance. they are all connected somehow just keep that in mind. thanks again for those of you who came back! look forward to this story please and thank you! love you all!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------