The P.E Store Room

The New Moon

You started walking towards the store room, however every stepped you take it felt further and further away. You made strenuous noises as the boxes began to slip down to the tips of your fingers. You felt beads of sweat form on our forehead as the sun was baking on your flushed face. "Hngg.... heavyyyyy" You muttered to yourself. "At times like this, it would be really nice if I had a little demon power...". As you said that, one of the stop watches fell to the floor and landed in the brown, shriveled blades of grass. You slowley bent your knees to try and pick it up, but as you did you felt your slef swaing backwards. It was if you knew exaccly what was going to happen, yet you had no control to stop yourself. You braced yourself for the fall, yet you felt yourself land on something warm, and you were leaning on this mysterious figure.

"...can you stand up?" the person said, in a soft, male voice.

"Ahh...! Uh...Y..Yeah..." is all you could respond, thanking him for being at the right place at the right time - in your head. He took the orange cones from your hands and took them to the store cupboard, you slowly following behind with the box of stopwatches.

"Hand me that too." He turned around, and you studied his face. He was incredebly handsome, and you never use that word to describe any guy. You couldn't help notice that his skin was a dark bronze, which did add to his amazing looks. You stood arkwardly in the doorway of the store room, as he put the equipment back. As he turned around, you didn't realise that he noticed you gawking at him, and you suddenly changed to a bright shade of red.

"Uh...Um... Thank you..." You lowered your head, and fondled with your hands. He  turned and smiled at you.

"No problem, I'm Kai, by the way."

"Er... I'm __________, sorry for being so clumsy, I'll have to repay you somehow" you giggled, and he laughed too.

"Haha, don't worry about it, it happens, I hope we could meet again" He smiled again, and walked out the store room. And with that, he was gone, as if he dissappeared from thin air. 

You were quite dissappointed when he went, yet you had the largest grin on your face, the fact he actually wanted to see you again made you speachless. How come there are so many good looking guys around now, and noticing me? Maybe Gilraen is real... Nah... Maybe it's just a coincidence... Then you realised your missing lunch, so you ran back to the changing rooms. You slipped on your blouse, and quickley buttoned it up, wiggled your skirt on and chucked on your blazer. 

The school bell for end of lunch rang, to your suprise, and you suddenly slumped back onto the changing room benches. Aiish now I've missed lunch, maybe I should eat in class, at least it is art. You slung your bag over your shoulder and made your way to art. Art was one of your most favourite lessons, because it gave you a chance to relieve your mind of any stresses and focus on conveying your emotions in colours. You walked up the stairs to the art block, which was littered with paintings and sketches, as if they were a trail to follow to the art room. Luckily, you had ten minutes before lesson, and there were not many students there, so you sneaked a quick munch at your desk. The bell rang again for start of lesson, so you shoved your lunch back in your bag before the teacher noticed.