Stay the night

Kris had a daughter!

My fathers big hands were removed from my eyes and I had to blink a couple times; I adjusted to the newly found bright light in our living room.

Eleven boys stood in front of me all their faces in shock, I was nervous after seeing their facial expressions.
Was there something on my face or did I look weird, was I doing something odd, well I was just standing there.  That was normal right?
All their faces stayed the same, I kept my eyes locked on Sehun.  His face was the most worrying, my father gripped my shoulders as one being's face changed drastically.  My eyes were focused on Sehun so I hadn't noticed Chen's face turn around.
"Annyeonghaesayo!" He blurted out in the 2 minuets of silence, he bowed 90° degrees in my direction.  Hence all my attention turned to Chen, I bowed awkwardly back to him, fathers hands leaving my shoulders as he walked over to s.  
"Annyeonghaesayo" the rest of them spoke but Chen stayed bowed.  They all got comfortable again, when I first walked in there was a pause in the fun atmosphere.  
My feet were leading me to my fathers side, I wasn't that great meeting new people,famous idol or not.  I watched as Baekhyun  poked Chen's head getting him to stand up again.  I giggled as Baekhyun teased his dongsaeng.
"Daddy?" My fathers eyes shot downwards to me, awaiting for my mouth to move again."Why is Chen looking at us" I looked at him with my eyebrows slightly furrowed, my fathers mouth formed into a smile then a small snicker.  He patted my back and walked away, a simple
"He has no chance" was whispered from my fathers lips.  I felt him staring at me again, even though he wasn't my bias I still felt heat rush up my face.  I locked eyes with him, which was a much different experience than earlier.  My eyes were locked on Sehun earlier but his eyes didn't lock back, Chen's did and he didn't move away instead he started smiling and chuckling.  It made staring at each other less strange, I smiled back.  He stood up scurrying over to me on the couch all the way from where he had been chatting with Baekhyun. 
He sat fairly close, our shoulders touched as did our legs next to each other.  I looked down at the sudden skin ship, he noticed as well and moved away a couple inches.  
"Sorry, I'm Chen" he stuck his hand out to be shook, I hesitated but non the less my hand fit in his perfectly. 
"I know, I'm Carmen" we sat there with our hands clasp together neither of us moving.  Smiling and giggling at each other. 
"Aish Hyung your not the only one who gets to talk to her!" Kai yelled from across the room.  Chen's face grew a deep red snatching his hand away from mine harshly.
"At least I'm actually talking to her~" his voice was soft but full of frustration.  
"Well Jongdae you didn't even give any of us a chance!" Xiumin blurted out; well that escalated quickly....
"I'm pretty sure everyone saw how you were gawking at her" Luhan stayed raising a hand that was not slung over Sehun's shoulder.  
D.O looked up from his phone for a second "you made it pretty obvious when you basically jump so close to her like a puppy" his eyes focused back down to his lite up screen.  
Chen's face was redder than anything at this point and so was mine, 
"I'm speaking for all well I say that hyung was going to kiss Kaleumen" Sehun spoke out as all the members giggled like little school girls.
I looked over to my dad who was on the verge of an explosion.
"Daddy calm down." I held my fathers shoulders his face heated with anger. "Uhm help!" I shouted sarcastically as all the others came to my assistance.  Xiumin was the strongest so it was fairly easy to keep my raging father away from a pink blushed, head strong troll behind me.
"Kris, Sehun was just joking he's a kid they don't know better" Suho reassured my now calmed father with his quote on quote words of advice, receiving a slight whine from the maknae.
"Daddy my bias is Sehun remember not Chen; plus it's late I'm sure they'll be going soon you don't have to worry, it's not like your members have to stay the night or something" I patted my father on the back gave him a quick peck on the cheek and giggled all the way to my room at the outrageous thought.
"Talk about jinxing it, huh Hyung" Kai elbowed D.O in the side, 
"Don't touch me" Kyungsoo demanded giving Kai death eyes, and earning a slap in the back of the head was given by Suho. 
Tao sat Kris down in the nearest chair, gripping his shoulders.  Suho twiddled his fingers figuring how to give the news, and them it popped into his head.
"*sigh* Kriswehavetolikeimeanifitsnotabotherwekindaneedtostaywithyouforaweekwhilethedormishavingsomesmallrepaires" Suho's lips movies rapidly in the verge of surviving a scolding from his ex co-leader.  He whined as Kris sat up, now standing on his feet
I dead silence was brought among the twelve men, what seemed like a lifetime.  My father took a sip of his drink roughly pressed the beverage back on the counter.  They all moved closer awaiting his response. 

"Your guys are lucky I missed you"  my father rubbed his temples and was tackled into a group hug.  
"Okay okay!" Everyone sat up smiling giddily. "Was this the only reason all of you came" scratching the back of his head, he asked. 
No response was given only the soft of eleven men running around the apartment in search of where they his all their suitcases. 
"Okay you guys can sleep in the living room and some of you can room with me, but no one goes into my daughters room" my father was still respected as co-leader by s.  They all followed instructions, surprisingly.