Secret Daughter

Kris had a daughter!

Kris's has a daughter

"We can't let people know about her" "agreed the public will go even crazier considering she's not biological" "I understand" "not even your fellow members may know" "yes I agree"

I had overheard the conversation that my father had been having with the manager ,and CEO of the company.
The scandal with the lawsuit was bad enough; even though it was all to keep people disractd from me.  my fathers bosses figured if word got out about me to the public it would be chaos.  The media wouldnt be able to control themsleves either.
I just sighed and stood there leaning against the wall, mask covering my mouth and earbuds blocking out the sound of the men on the other side of the door conversating.
Through the corner of my eye I saw the door open and my father had walked out his brunette, dyed hair un styled behind a hat and slipping on his coat before walking beside me out the door.
There were already loads of people outside as we struggled to get to the car and go home, men stood beside us trying to block their view of me.
They all thought Kris my father was a having a conference to talk about the lawsuit but it was all about me which I hated I was a huge secret that could never be told.
With the help of guards we got into the car my father in the drivers seat, I sat next to him as we drove away
I took off my mask finally being able to breath.  I disliked wearing it but i had to, unfortunetly.
"So what happened in there" I asked keeping focus on the window.
"Well you know no one can know" he answered.
"Yes I know that already daddy" I twiddled my fingers knowing something bad was coming.
"But also none of the members or any idol for that matter can know" he spoke strictly; frozen. I was shocked and also disappointed.
"Unfair they're your members daddy I should be able to meet them at least" I argued, so many posters I had on my walls, so much band merchandise and albums.
"And have them fall in love with you ugh I think not your only 14 no way I'm letting you anywhere near my members" he had his reasons.
He knew what a huge kpop fan I was not only of EXO but of all bands, when your father was an idol and you can't even meet any of them is just unfair, but i had no right to complain, I knew it was for the best, both mine and my parents.

Even my mother had gotten into sandals because of me, whenever she actually had time and was in Seoul, me and her would have our mother daughter bonding times. my father and mother weren't in love, but they didn't dispise eachother either.  it was just they both loved me and took it to themselves to raise me until I was old enough to understand.  I live with my father but sometimes when I'm on vacation from school I would live with her.  Right about now i would be living with her but due to my fathers scandal and my mother being on tour with girls generation i had to stay with my father.  I dont see her much but Tiffany is still a great mother in my eyes, she dislikes me saying her name instead of mom but she loves me anyway.


After a silent drive home we walked up the steps to our apartment.
My father took out his keys trying to find the key that opened our door, having a million keys on one chain didnt help his situation at this moment.
Out of habit I turned the knob seeing that it was already open, i looked to my father who was being frustrated with his useless keychain decorations getting in the way of the house key in his hands.
"Uhh daddy the doors already open" he looked as surprised as I did putting his keys in my hands he turned the knob fiercely ready to attack anyone who might have broken in; with his luck it'll probably just be my mother again I loved seeing her but my mothers busy at this moment in another country so I was certain it wasn't her.
Back to my dad.....
He opens the door to see none of the lights were on the whole house was dark except for the some light brought in by the street lights out the window.
"Quick go to your room" he ordered me, i was confused he seemed for serious than usual.
"Huh why" I asked nervously.
"Room. Now." He was serious I ran to my room.
"Lock the door," he shouted as I did what I was told.
"Okay guys surprise is over you guys can come out now" my father smiled but yet still angry at s for sneaking into his home.
They all came out as he the lights setting his bag down.
"Aww you ruined the surprise" Xiumin whined.
"Forget the surprise who was that girl hyung" Chen sheepishly wondered.
"Yeah she sounded pretty" Kai added.
"She is someone none of you may know or ever meet" he stated sitting on a chair in the kitchen,
They all bowed their heads in disappointment.
"But please hyung please we'll be nice I promise" Baekhyun begged.
"Don't worry Kris I have this under control" Suho stepped up to speak to all the members.
"Now we should all understand that the girl is obviously Kris's girlfriend and he doesn't want us stealing her" my father face palmed himself.
"*sigh* no she isn't my girlfriend I can't tell you I have orders my the chairman" my father explained.
"But gege when have we listen to what chairman says" laughed Xiumin.
My father laughed along with the others agreeing with them and seeing as how they are also like his family he thought it would be right to tell them.
"Okay but none of you can tell chairman you know" they all nodded.
"She is my daughter" he simply stated all there faces stuck in shock.
"Before you ask no I adopted her and Tiffany of SNSD is her adopted mother" they all were still stuck.
"OMG hyung has a daughter can we meet her" Chen fangirled.
My father nodded but warned them.
"She is a fan of kpop music and a huge exotic" they all began asking questions and my father answered them with the best of his ability.

"how old is she" "what's her name" "what does she look like" "i bet she's pretty" "does she look like tiffany noona" "who is her bias"
"14, Carmen, and her bias is Sehun" 
 They all began to tease the maknae
"Sehun we finally found you a girlfriend" Baekhyun poked the youngest with his elbows

"None of you is allowed to lay a finger on her" my father stricty apointent to all of them
My father put down the water he had been drinking as he shook his head chuckling at s and walked to my room
*knock knock*
"Carmen-ah come out I have someone who wants to meet you" I heard my father knock on the do.or
"Okay daddy be right out" I stopped what i was doing.
I closed my text book as I slipped on my short pajama shorts and my fuzzy button down getting into my pjs my hair was down and brushed my face was clear of any makeup since I washed my face.
I walked out closing the door behind me walking down the hallway seeing only my father sitting in the kitchen talking to someone or some people just then one guy came behind him with a drink laughing with him and another walked passed them and sat down I knew who they were the second I saw them.
My father noticed me and ran over behind me covering my eyes as he guided me towards them. I heard epople giggle and snicker.
"Ok Carmen-ah are you ready" I rapidly shook my head and he removed his hand slowly.