Chapter 1

A Devil Beside You

Yesun was riding her bike while humming her favorite song on her ipod.

She came to an abrupt stop when she spotted oranges rolling in front of her very eyes.  *Why are there oranges rolling??* He eyes shifted in the opposite direction of the source and saw an old grammy out on the road picking up her oranges.

*Poor grammy. Her plastic bag must have broke.* Unhesitantly, you parked her bike and started to pick up the oranges. She marched over to her bike and dumped out her lunch.

She took her plastic bag and placed every orange she had hold of inside the bag. She saw a truck coming towards the grandmother and immediately, she rushed over and pulled the lady aside.

"Grandma, you almost got hurt! Are you okay??" She asked, concerned.

Grandma smiled at her. "Don't worry, I'm fine."

"Oh and here are your oranges." She handed her the plastic bag.

Grandma held onto Yesun's hands. "Thank you so much. We need more young people these days that are like you." She patted her hands.

Yesun smiled, and helped the Grandma cross the street. "Goodbye and be safe." She waved before returning to her bike.

She unlocked her bike and hopped on when she heard a familiar voice.

"Still helping random strangers like always huh?" She turned around to see where it was coming from.

She smiled and bounced over to hug her favorite cousin. "Dongwoo Oppa!!!! What are you doing here?"

"What? Can't I stalk my favorite cousin??" He chuckled.

Instead of riding her bike, she decided to walk with Dongwoo to school.

She locked up her bike with Dongwoo going on and on about his date with a girl late night.

"Yah! Yesun-ah, are you even listening??"

"Yes, Oppa. I know you had fun last night, but I hope you are serious with Eunhae unnie. Afterall, she is my best friend. "

"Araso. I am serious about her. She's is different. I can see why you are such great friends with her."

Yesun and Dongwoo were about to walk into the building until Yesun came to a sudden stop.

"OMO!" She can feel her heart starting to accelerate quickly as nervousness over ran her entire body.

"Dongwoo Hyung!" Woohyun waved with a swarm of girls trailing after him.

Woohyun and Dongwoo exchanged bromance hugs when Woohyun noticed Yesun's prescence. He bent down to her height as she tried to look away and control her blushing cheeks. *Why does he have to be so attractive.?*

"Hey." He said softly.

"Hey." She replied barely audible.

"How's your morning so far?" He asked.

"Good." She replied. Everytime Woohyun and Yesun exchange a small conversation, it seems Woohyun is the only one asking questions while Yesun replies with small sentences or one word responses.

"How come you always reply to me with small sentences or one word responses?" He suddenly asked,

She shrugged her shoulders. Woohyun did not understand why, but he was determined to make this girl talk to him more.

*Why am I so nervous?? I am such a loser. Jang Yesun! Talk more! Your crush is right in front of you!!!* She started to draw circles with her feet and stare at the ground.

Dongwoo suddenly cleared his throat. "You know, I'm still here."

Woohyun looked at his best friend. "Sorry, man."

A girl came up to Woohyun with a love letter. "Woohyun Oppa!!! Please accept me!!!" She said enthusiatically and confidently.

Yesun saw and frowned. *He gets so many girls after him. I don't think I would ever get a chance.*

Woohyun smiled and rejected the girl kindly. "I'm sorry, but I don't plan on being in the dating market. Sorry." He pouted cutely so the girl wouldn't get hurt.

The girl nodded and retrived away sadly.

Dongwoo went over and smacked Woohyun. "Yah! That girl was hot! Why did you reject her?" Yesun perked up and suddenly became intersted.

"She's not even my type." Woohyun eyed Yesun making her duck her head. *If that pretty girl isn't your type then I wonder who is your type?* Yesun thought getting her hopes up.

"You are so picky. Then what is your type??" Dongwoo added.

"Someone else." Woohyun chuckled

*I guess I don't have a chance since he likes someone else.* Yesun, Dongwoo and Woohyun walked to class together with Dongwoo and Woohyun talking about guy stuff while Yesun was off to her own world thinking about Woohyun.

A dark shadow appeared from the bushes and started to follow the trio, more specifically Yesun.

*Your time is almost up.* He thought while taking out a dark red lollipop from his mouth. His red lips curled into a smile as he disappeared into thin air.

-----------------

I know beginnings are always boring, but I promise it gets better :)
Anyways, don't forget to comment.