Are you up for an epilogue?

RETROGRADE CALL

Annyeong dear subbies and readers! 

 

Thank you so much for reading my debut one-shot ff (although it's not that really good). Some of you might be familiar with the title and yeah you're right! I was inspired by Kaisoo fanfictions by Changdictator, which was one of my fave Kaisoo fanfic, where there's a character in the story having a sickness called Anterograde Amnesia. 

 

I'm so glad that some of you generously clicked on the upvote button and some of you even make an effort to comment on the story, I feel really really glad! (giving virtual hugs and kisses) It feels like I've done you all a favor and you too have done me a favor by subscribing, upvoting and commenting, but now I'm feeling like I'm so greedy that I ask for another one favor (hehehe).

 

Alright, here it is. I'm actually feeling like writing an epilogue for the story but I think that it will be up on the next page if you guys could give me responses/requests from about 10 people (anything, through upvote or comment. you name it. Now we have 1 upvote and 2 comments, I'm not gonna count that) so after the 10th person responded/requested for an epilogue, then I'm up for another epilogue chapter. 

 

You can always check out my other fanfiction called Leaving which is also my debut fanfic and leave a comment or upvote the story if you like it ^^  

 

So, yeah I'm waiting for the 10th, guys! See you all again after that!    ~xoxo~